GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Thought I saw someone on Twitter it wasn't a band member
I hope so xbow He's my personal #1 except our own entry :cry:

FoxOfShadows

Nothing is reliable unless it comes from the delegation or the EBU. But I put quotation marks for a reason. No idea where they've got this info, but I trust them.

The delegation have said it's not one of the band members

Zeus

Seems like a big chance that either Poland or Iceland or both will not perform live than.

Most of the times, when corona is somewhere in the bubble, it can go really fast.

That carpet show seems really dumb tbh. Why not online version? Yeah, it's lame, but the red carpet show is only really important for press, so why bother.

DanielLuis

okay but what the hell are these people doing. Also why don't they just exclude that one person from the delegation when everyone else tests negative.
I'll quote my previous comment on this.
Because it's quite possible that even if one of the other members test negative they could have the virus and still infect other people. The incubation period varies from person to person and the virus might go undetected on tests on the first few days.

Zeus

The delegation have said it's not one of the band members
That doesn't matter, as a bubble the delegation still should go in quarantaine. That was at least what I understood.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Loindici

Veteran
Vaccinated people don't have to wear masks anymore in US

Although there're possibilities to still catch and spread new varieties.

Side note, I'm more concerned of all the semi 2 bubbles.

crashworld

Veteran
But being vaccinated doesn't eliminate the risk of getting infected entirely. So safety precautions are still needed to be followed even if one is vaccinated. The vaccine will cut down the risk of getting infected and make one less sick if get infected as compared to one who didn't get vaccinated and infected.

Top Bottom