Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

JChan

I still think Malta is the favourite to win the jury vote... nothing makes jurors more excited than good vocals

Loindici

Veteran
I still think Malta is the favourite to win the jury vote... nothing makes jurors more excited than good vocals

Well, we got plenty of great vocals this year, so that won't be enough.

I don't know sis, for instance whenever Zaz comes up with an album, it charts in the top 10 of the sales here as well as in about 15 other European countries, central and eastern Europe included. Not that all of her music would be exactly in Voilà's style, but similarities could certainly be drawn. I still think Switzerland and Italy both have higher televote potential, but I wouldn't wave France away just like that.

It's not like Salvador would need Europe to be all about jazzy bossa novas in 2017...
Oh dont get me wrong, IMO Barbara will have nice televote, I simply dont think that her televote pool is here in these parts of Europe. Wanted to clarify that to our friends from the West. ;)

Iker

Veteran
Everything about the Swiss clip is good except for those movements. Like without the weird hand gestures at the start of the clip, I think it works. Hopefully the delegation will see the response and get him to time it down just a little. That might be why they picked this clip to show tbh
What if SJB herself is lurking here and checking our feedback right now?! Lol.

lasse braun

when i longer think about it,i have never seen in all this years a better (visual) snippet from a rehearsal like that second from :lv: yesterday!
i am careful with this superlatives but it was epic in so many ways - ok,i like the song also without staging because this song is very modern,unique & avantgarde but still catchy and aminata inside.
gold, amber and a green queen on a living floor! xheart
her stunning voice was on point!
i have read reactions with delay because busy in other things reactions here and there...no really chance - wiwi still bored - same escunited stream live - german bloggers as usual too.
bookies also still unimpressed.
the song + the visual staging = perfect symbiosis!
it seems our lovely queenbitch can do what she wants in a higest possible level way but she will still ignored by the usual suspects - very sad.
a little hope is here - around 90 % likes and nice positive comments.
xqueenbitch

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
xmetal Pre-qualifiers' second rehearsal is today! xmetal

Synergise

Not confirmed that it'll be today, but usually the Big 5 draw their halves during their second press conference.

I imagine Italy will be fine either way, while France is probably going to want second half but will only be slightly affected.

I have a feeling that if the UK draw first half, they're going to have James open the show, which can only really hurt him.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

First post updated anticipating DAY 8 of rehearsals !! xcheer
Our wonderful escunited.com correspondents including @Matt LIVE from 🇳🇱 Rotterdam AHOY Arena are on-air soon:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

randajad

Veteran
Want to say nice words about this year's Eurovision, to me most of the songs, even those I hated, sound better in live version than it was in studio. I will definitely enjoy watching the contest.
Ikr, I had Australia at 38th position ranked in a “hell” category and now I love it. It is such a good year xheat

Loindici

Veteran
Such a weird year, it's the most open contest I've seen. Would it be okay to say it's even more open that 2011?

Top Bottom