Contact us

{"edition": 192, "phase": "final results", "time": "May 6 9PM CET"}

Steffan

Omgomgomg Thanks so much guys xheart I think this is my first PQ with Arirang ^^ Feels really awesome!
And congrats to Belvist... as soon as I heard the song I was like, ok so this wins... now I just wish I wrote it down somewhere xD

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I don't think Milos has realized it yet that he won. :lol: He has yet to view this thread. So we shall have to wait and see who our next host will be.

Milos-BC

Ok, so I've only managed to see the results now :lol: I am completely shocked, didn't see this coming at all. And after a bunch of bad things happening to me in my private life, this managed to bring a smile to my face.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Blackbriar and a song that is one of my all-time favorites. I thought it would struggle to pass the semis, but I sent it anyway hoping that at least some people will like it. But definitely didn't expect this outcome. After Siddharta and Keane, this is now Belvist's third NSC victory, thank you once again for supporting this song xlove

Also congratulations on a brilliant show Begonia, the show was perfect from the beginning until the very end. Well done!

Unfortunately, Belvist won't be able to host the next content, but hopefully in some not-so-distant future, we will have the opportunity to welcome you all to Bela City. And then we promise to deliver a worthwhile party.

Thank you once again! Looking forward to the next contest already xcheer

kopachka

^ or perhaps to @sigi :)
I'll be quite busy in the next weeks and unfortunately cannot devote enough time to work on the hosting. :/

Fearnavigatr

Apart from guest/assist hostings such as Trollheimr's take-over, nope, we've never even had all six prequalifiers decline (unless you count Papendink hosting after their victory but not competing).

Truth be told, we don't have a protocol for when that happens. It's commonly assumed we'll agree to let the host PQ if it goes down to 7th place or lower, but we don't technically have a rule stating that.

esc87fan

Belvist: declined
Ujedinjeni Gvozd: declined

Noizeland is next in line, followed by Arirang, Kadis and Rumia

Schlagerman1

Maybe we should have provisional hosts for occasions like this for entry-collecting purposes solely? I will be busy this week and I'd like to submit my entry asap.
I am sure we will get answer from @sigi and @Steffan some time today. I think though that the mods can take care of it, in case someone is extemly busy in their personal life and can later on hand it over to the upcoming host, isn't that so? @Stargazer @berlyda and others mods which I don't know (It really should excist a list on who the mods are, cause I just know of these two for now...)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I am sure we will get answer from @sigi and @Steffan some time today. I think though that the mods can take care of it, in case someone is extemly busy in their personal life and can later on hand it over to the upcoming host, isn't that so? @Stargazer @berlyda and others mods which I don't know (It really should excist a list on who the mods are, cause I just know of these two for now...)

Yes, @Lenalite I am happy to pass on your entry to the eventual host. Or if you want a different user to do it, that's fine too. It doesn't even have to be a mod. I'm pretty sure @takeru has sent my entry to a host on my behalf in the past :p

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
@Lenalite Yes, of course anyone who has to confirm their entry asap and can't wait for a host to be determined is more than welcome to send it to me, @berlyda or @Veronika! :) I would suggest sending a back-up entry as well, just in case you're going to be away for some days and can't be reached so easily.

I'd like to give a heads up to both @MARCOMEN and @dogmeat, just in case both @sigi and @Steffan decline hosting! Though I think Oualid has his hands full with the WV co-hosting.

Top Bottom