Contact us

WLSC 219 in Oussou Empire (RESULTS SHOW NOW!)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I will not take any of the vaccines.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f795f52644a636d7a77594a3245673d3d2d3536323834343030382e313532363566343832353832313365343938303232303638323632362e676966

Oh well, no 3000 RSD for you​

Kimrt

I have had one dose of Moderna almost 3 weeks ago :)

Next in June hahah. It's a bit slower over here.

I have never taken any covid test of some kind :)

Milos-BC

Last time I had to miss the show in Oussou Empire unfortunately, but it won't happen again.

Belvist is coming back to WLSC xcheer As most of you know, I am fully vaccinated so there is no risk of me spreading SARS-CoV2 to anyone.

I wasn't chipped by Bill Gates, but by our dear friends from People's Republic of China and Xi Jinping. Luckily, I didn't have the desire to eat anyone's pets and I wasn't very fond of eating bats either + I didn't catch COVID in the meantime even though I was in contact with several people who were positive............so I guess, the vaccine is doing its job.

該死的病毒,您必須嘗試做得更好! :cool:

Now, jokes aside, this is a painful topic for me, but I will have to write a longer post about COVID, and this is an ideal opportunity. So that nobody makes the same mistakes like some people who were close to me. This is a serious disease and it is dangerous for everyone. Unfortunately, some people that I have known have paid the price for their mistakes with their own lives (and the lives of their family members). So it is my duty to write that because I don't want anyone here to end up in a hospital and on a mechanical ventilator. I lost more people that have known in the last 3 months than in 5 years before that. Basically, every week at least one person that I know dies. Just last week, I lost my aunt and my close neighbor in a span of 3 days. These (and most of the other) deaths could have been avoided :(

But for now, enjoy the next Belvistian WLSC entry :

Oonagh - Aule and Yavanna

iowacorn

Öösingimäed WLSC 219

Lust for Youth - Lungomare

Taking COVID tests is a bit of a national pastime in Öösinginäed these days. The citizens get a sort of naughty joy out of it. They do not mind waiting weeks for a result either.

I am an out of touch regent.​

Last edited:

Barish

EFFILAND 219

MERVE ÖZBEY - TEBRİKLER

we're still struggling with vaccine deployment so our delegation will quarantine beforehand​

Last edited:

MiraShadowMan

PSQk88p.png

TSEC - Exquisite

Welp... :rolleyes:
We had MANY scandels with covid.​
  • Some regions (even the most populous and urbanised) decided that their population isn't affected by covid. Man, if you are fully vaccinated you will not be protected from everything, including unknown deceases. And covid isn't an usual flu. And everybody has organic genes.
And many of us had a covid.​
  • Anti-vaccinators (some of them are in goverment and companies which should deliver vaccines) and their antics.
  • Our laboratories decided to make a vaccine and start use it as soon as possible (our medicine is so developed, so we can develop a vaccine of high quality without side effects for a short time, yeah?). It caused critcism and even mistrust to our ones. And some of us have to wait for vaccines which are approved by many countries (thanks, anti-vacs in some major companies which must deliver vaccines) and for an approvement of our ones by many countries (yeah, we want to travel!).
etc.
UPD: Yeah, and that's not a fault of makutas! Stop blame them for covid! That was a coindcidence that a certain makuta became the first fixed citizen of Rehi Kaita who had a covid.

Well, we had a rapid test. Happily, it's negative, so don't worry. ;)

Last edited:

pjelacki

as a healthy young person with a 100% home office job in a country with wild levels of corruption I still haven't received any appointment for the vaccine and will probably get to bunker for a month or two longer... :(

my parents and uncles/aunts are being vaxxed next week only, that's how slow we are

and the endless bs of anti vaxxers is making me lose faith in humanity

sorry for your losses @Milos-BC

Milos-BC

Thank you @pjelacki . I hope you will get your turn as well. It will be much easier even after the first shot. Viral vector vaccines (Astra Zeneca and Sputnik V) and mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) offer great protection even after the first dose. Two weeks after the first shot, and you will already have the first antibodies. Classic inactivated vaccines (like the one that I got) need more time to build immunity, but it's there.

Anti-vaxxers are on the rampage here as well. As someone with a scientific background, I have a huge problem with the fact that they are actively pushing people into their doom with lies and manipulations. Most of them are vaccinated, but they don't want others to take the vaccine because they have pollitical ambitions/they have a supllement business that needs to flourish/they are simply bad people. So, I am trying to fight them whenever I can.

I can understand some people's concerns and it is natural to be skeptical about new things. For example, I can understand that some people are concerned with "vaccines being rushed too quickly" (I hear this often), but there is an explanation for that, and it is not a problem for me to provide explanation if needed. There are several reasons why it was possible to develop the vaccines faster than ever before, but they are not rushed, nothing was skipped, and every vaccine passed through all stages of a regular clinical trial before being approved by the FDA and then EMA for us in Europe.

But when someone says "don't take the vaccine, it will change your DNA and you will die", that's a lie.

Anti-vax doctors are a league of their own. We have 2 "big" anti-vaxxers with medical background. One is a university professor and he used to, indeed, be one of the best pulmologists in the country. Right now, however, he lost his mind. When the pandemic started, he said this is "the funniest virus in human history" and advised women to go shopping in Milano. Last summer, he said "now is an ideal opportunity for everyone to come out and get infected". And unfortunately, some people listened to him, they got out and got infected.............and then they died. And three people that I have known also lost their lives because they were listening to him :( Herd immunity via "natural" immunization is a terrible idea for this virus.

I will write more in the following days...

Jho

I actually got the second dose of Moderna yesterday and it’s kicking my ass. Headache, body aches xpuke all I want is to stay in bed :sleep:. Halleloo is in, will post the song later!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
We are doing pretty decent so far in Romania, 11.9% people fully vaccinated and 18.53% had received at least one dose. We have three types of vaccines: Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca. Nobody wants to do AstraZeneca so it's mostly donated to Moldova. Since this week we have walk-in vaccination centers and drive-through as well, with no appointment needed so it should go more smoothly. Some of the high-risk population (mostly elders) still refuse to do it though.

Most of my family is now fully vaccinated, except my grandmother who cannot do it due to her medication.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Girls Aloud

Every Now and Then

I haven't recieved any vaccine yet, we're being extremely strict here with which age groups can get it and the role out of it. So much so, that my frontline working, asthmatic, living with a person who was shielding self still isn't eligible. However, I had a PCR test a couple of weeks go after being exposed to covid which come back negative. I'm also taking a lateral flow (rapid) test twice weekly which was issued to everyone by the govt, which have all come back negative.​

Grinch

After careful considerations and as a result of the host country's empress (a.k.a. Fofo) being a cutiepie about the regulations, Gringotts will bless you all with their participation.

GRINGOTTS
BAEKHYUN & SEOMOONTAK - HURT

It is also very strict here. Vaccination is based on age groups and occupations. I mean it's Erdogan after all, what do you expect xfacepalm

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Låpøtré 219 - Jean Jacques Smoothie - 2 People

The people of Låpøtré have been COVID free throughout the pandemic. Some say it is the mythical power of the potatoes. Some say it is the excellent standard of healthcare. Most know it is the heavy fiddling of medical records, but we'll pretend it's the first two.​

Top Bottom