• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

Realest

I agree. Do not forget that also Germany and The Netherlands will vote here. And that Russia-friendly countries are really in the minority in this semi. And it's not about disliking a country or something, but more like: will people really understand it, can they relate to it? Same for the juries. It's harder to say: this is good, if at the end your mostly confused about what you just saw and what to make of it.

We have lots of Russians here + many Germans usually like russian Music. This will easily be Top5 in our Televoting, probably Top3.

I bims

Veteran
We have lots of Russians here + many Germans usually like russian Music. This will easily be Top5 in our Televoting, probably Top3.
I think so too.
It's also campy, people love that about russian entries. I think it will qualify and end up around place 15 in the final. (Wouldn't be completely shocked if they don't qualify to be fair).

Oh poor wittle westerners never seen a Russian doll how will they like Russia now 🙄🙄🙄
???

Shadowfuxcs

The big dress plays on one of the most universally recognized features/stereotypes of Russian culture and will help to draw attention to the song, while the unpredictable structure will keep the audience hooked. I would say Russia has a 90% qualification chance and possibly will be in the televoting top 10 of almost every country voting in the semi.
The song itself does not intrigue me much but I hope it doesn't flop since it is a welcome break from the usual soulless Russian entries and we cannot afford to return back to those dystopian peace ballads.

One thing I never approve of is the singing LED faces. And Sweden comes right after possibly with more LED faces if they keep them from the MF stages. I want to see the people that are actually performing not random strangers smiling on a screen please.

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm not really worried about the televoters.. the juries are the problem... I mean, look at that old Danish lady who voted upside down.. she did place JAMALA last! Oo - Ukraine and Russia will tank with the (Western) juries and we've seen in other years that #4 or #5 in televoting won't save you (e.g. Montenegro 2013)

Citelis

jures don't see talent and masterpieces.

Finland 2017 & Portugal 2019 say hello.
In case of Portugal 2019 neither t/v saw the talent since Conan was outside of t/v top10 too. The entry was just overrated by a part of the fan community (including myself) but it was never that good and the staging did not help at all.
But this is not the case here. Manizha is great and has potential to score a very high t/v and juries won't dislike it that much as you think. Press poll placed her first today.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I can't believe that there are still people who worry about qualification.

Because it has everything that most juries will rank down? I don't get what is hard to see in that? How often do juries get hyped up for songs not English with a lot of ethno elements and a gimmick? not often.

John1

Because it has everything that most juries will rank down? I don't get what is hard to see in that? How often do juries get hyped up for songs not English with a lot of ethno elements and a gimmick? not often.
The girl can sing and the backdrop is... impressive to say the least?

abenteuer

But western juries will like the message of women's empowerment which is very overt - you don't need to know what the Russian lyrics are because the English ones are so direct.

Plus the fact the song is coming from Russia specifically will earn even more brownie points.

CPV4931

Best rehearsal of the day, never had a doubt about them NQ, but now sure Russia will do a decent result :-)

Fluke

Inside each Manizha is a smaller one, and a smaller one still....

CaraMia

I'm still not sold, neither on the song nor the performance. Song wise, the chorus is excellent, but the other parts make it sound chaotic. Performance wise, I already disliked the "red factory worker outfit" (and honestly I read it as a Communist reference, like "Russian women, unite!"), but on top of that now she appears on stage with that huge "ethnic dress" that makes her look like a remote controlled doll. Maybe that's the goal (like "Don't command or tell women what to do because we are not remote controlled dolls."), but I'm only reaching this conclusion after digesting the performance and thinking about it. It's not an immediate reflection. Honestly, my immediate reaction was "This was weird and I don't know how I feel about this."

Top Bottom