• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I think that giant dress looks hideous and makes it look like a total joke entry tbh.

Sultana

I am in love. Its so traditional yet modern, it has it all to qualify even from such an awful position. I do hope she will qualify, its artistic its national it represents all the values of Eurovision and somehow turned out to be one of the most russian entry from russia. I am prouddddddddddd russssian womaaan

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yeah actually, I kinda agree.

That will be 100% how it's gonna be perceived in countries such as mine, based on that snippet I saw. The song is great for sure, the backdrop lighting etc also, but the dress is a big let down. Even if it's a short time.

Jopi

That will be 100% how it's gonna be perceived in countries such as mine, based on that snippet I saw. The song is great for sure, the backdrop lighting etc also, but the dress is a big let down. Even if it's a short time.

I just don't see western countries going mad with this... It's too agressive, the staging kinda looks like a joke...:unsure:

abenteuer

There is a difference between using humour in a song/staging and being a straight up joke entry. The Russian grannies were a joke entry. Verka Serduchka was a joke entry.

This short clip of Manizha reads to me to be more cheeky and playful. Plus the fact that she is literally stepping out of this ridiculously restrictive, ridiculously Russian dress is clearly symbolic and in line with the message of the song.

hunty73

Russia doesnt need western televotes,the west could end up with votes going all over,but the east might unite around Russia given how poor Azer is etc.Only Ukraine have anything as good in the east.This yeaar is so tight it might come down to who goes out in the semis and where their usual friends votes go.Sweden for instance being so poor could be a big leg up for Norway.

John1

the way people are seeing (rightfully or not) Manizha's dress as a joke, even though it's only going to be featured for like 15 seconds in the live performance xqueenbitch

Luffy

I love this entry, but I admire everyone confidence it will qualify easily in one of the toughest semis in history.

Zeus

I just don't see western countries going mad with this... It's too agressive, the staging kinda looks like a joke...:unsure:
I agree. Do not forget that also Germany and The Netherlands will vote here. And that Russia-friendly countries are really in the minority in this semi. And it's not about disliking a country or something, but more like: will people really understand it, can they relate to it? Same for the juries. It's harder to say: this is good, if at the end your mostly confused about what you just saw and what to make of it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I agree. Do not forget that also Germany and The Netherlands will vote here. And that Russia-friendly countries are really in the minority in this semi. And it's not about disliking a country or something, but more like: will people really understand it, can they relate to it? Same for the juries. It's harder to say: this is good, if at the end your mostly confused about what you just saw and what to make of it.

I think the song itself is great, but yeah I just don't think your casual viewer in the West especially are gonna really understand it and the message she is trying to convey. Eastern Europe, especially ex-ussr, i'm sure they will get behind this. However people need to realise the immediate major disadvantage Russia has with this considering both Armenia & Belarus are out and they're sharing a semi with Ukraine whos jury will surely sink them. Literally the only neighbours they've got in their semi is Ukraine & Azerbaijan. It's not a good base start by any means, but who knows? It's not a safe qualifier by any stretch of the imagination thats for sure. I'd welcome being proven wrong on everything I've said.

Jopi

I think the song itself is great, but yeah I just don't think your casual viewer in the West especially are gonna really understand it and the message she is trying to convey. Eastern Europe, especially ex-ussr, i'm sure they will get behind this. However people need to realise the immediate major disadvantage Russia has with this considering both Armenia & Belarus are out and they're sharing a semi with Ukraine whos jury will surely sink them. Literally the only neighbours they've got in their semi is Ukraine & Azerbaijan. It's not a good base start by any means, but who knows? It's not a safe qualifier by any stretch of the imagination thats for sure. I'd welcome being proven wrong on everything I've said.
They have also Lithuania.
But, not a sure qualifier, I agree.

Top Bottom