flag-800.png

Okay, I feel the rhythm
Something's going on here
The music flows through my veins

It's taking over me, it's slowly kicking in
My eyes are blinking and I don't know what is happening
I can't control it, don't wanna end it
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone (dance alone)

Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone

Let's discoteque right at my home
It is okay to dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)
I got the moves, it's gonna blow

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

By dancing on my own
I'm healing wounded soul
My body's shaking, heart is breaking
Have to let it go
I need to get up and put my hands up
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone

Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

It is okay to dance alone​

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
So they didn't change much to their staging just the LED screen effects. But I think it's fine since not the general public will be watching this for the first time. Won't hurt their chances.

Looren

Veteran
That... looked really boring. The staging for "On Fire" was on point and visually interesting. Why are they doing nothing for this song? The staging during their preselection was also really bland.

Yes the staging looks bland, the colours are choices and the vocals of the singer sounds quite okay, well let's see how far it goes

AlekS

Veteran
A little bit disappointed that they didn't change the staging. I've heard rumours that they scrapped the original one.

EscCarina

I'm very worried for The Roop. Based on their social media it really seems like they genuinely believe that they're going to win, and I can't see that happening
No. They said to us, lithuanians, that they has to go for the win, because if they didn't, then the performance itself won't be that impactful, but if they doesn't win, they're looking forward to release new album. Life moves on - they said. :)

tuorem

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

The Roop already had their package thought through from day one, so it's only fitting they keep it as is imo. What could they possibly add/change anyway?

I feel it's going to look bomb, the graphics look super nice. Fingers crossed for an effective camera work. xcheer

michael66

Hi guys!

I have the chance to be in the press pool this year for Eurovision, so I'm posting content to my Youtube channel when artists answer my questions in the press conferences! Here is the one with The Roop, I asked them if it was easy or not to enter the National Selection again after winning it in 2020:

tararaaam

I'm very worried for The Roop. Based on their social media it really seems like they genuinely believe that they're going to win, and I can't see that happening
There does seem to be this kind of delusion around, lots of people saying that they can snatch the televote, while there is literally not much buzz about the song. If it was “On Fire”, then yeah. But not this year.

Milos-BC

While it doesn't have the winning vibe that "On fire" surely had, it's still an awesome song and my #2 of the year. It should qualify effortlessly.

12 points.

Chorizo

I didn't have time to follow this year's contest yet because I was kept busy by matters of great import. I will finally listen to the songs now and rate them starting with the songs from semi final 1. I hope I didn't miss any major drama during my absence like some country withdrawing in the last minute or getting disqualified for political reasons.

Moving on the Lithuania:
It's different than the mainstream, which I often appreciate, but when I listened to it for the first time, I thought it was not quite my taste and it didn't instantly appeal to me. Then I listened to it again and I think it's actually quite catchy and interesting, so it has grown on me fast. I give it 8 points for now.

Ringdalen

My votes in the Semi Final went to Lithuania and Croatia. So happy to see that The Roop made it. :love: xcheer xcheer xcheer

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats xclap but for some reason I can't fully get behind this song ("On Fire" was in my top. 10 last year, however this one doesn't do it for me), but still a deserving qualification xclap

Last edited:
Top Bottom