Contact us

☸︎ WLSC 218 ☸︎ 𝕷𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝕿𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖗 | RESULTS FRIDAY 07/05 21:00 CEST

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Welchus.png

"The people of Moisantia will now share their votes. You are definitely welcome in our house after that wonderful 8 points!:"

19-Moisantia.png

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Welchus.png

"Things are definitely hotting up on the scoreboard, just in time for the hottest votes from the hottest nation!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Welchus.png

"Only one country left to vote!

theditz83

Veteran
I thought Gringotts would be challenging this edition. Nice to see it's between them and my :12: xheat

And woooooooo, congrats ::ous - excellent winner xlove

Thanks so much for 6th place for ::moi and Jodie Harsh - full thanks coming later xheart

Uto

Veteran
Pretty cool winner. Didn't think the song was great but Malou was obviously robbed at Melfest, so this is some sort of justice then. Congrats Fofo!

Utopolis did much much better than anticipated, so thanks to all the people who voted. I mean this was balls-to-the-wall metalcore, not really the stuff you see every day (even most metal in these contests tends to be either slow and ambient or symphonic and melodic).

Connorelia, thank you for hosting. Everything looked very nice, loved the story. It's just so sad that all those people perished, but Natia is a dangerous place.

randajad

Veteran
Thank you guys for another great result, and especially to @Ewigkeit for that juicy 12 xheat Also congrats to Connor for an amazing edition, loved the theme and the show, and congratulations to the other Empire, love to see it xheart

Big thanks to:
12 Emsfrynt
10 New Bander State, Kimmystan
08 Tamausia & Deltanor
07 Moisantia
06 Öösingimaed, Tuzi
05 Utopolis
04 Låpøtré
03 Effiland
02 Halleloo, Solentoya, Oussou Empire
01 Bigicia

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AT MISS GURL LAUL xheat

Grinch

Amazing Amazing hosting Connor xlove xdanceBanners and scoreboards were sooo pleasing to look at xheart.

Thank you everyone who voted for Gringottsxhug

I really love Jessi's music and confident lyrics and wanted to share it with you.

Jho

Just a technicality but shouldn't Halleloo be 7th and T&D 8th? I don't know what the tiebreaker is but Halleloo has more voters and more 12s. Just to update my Wiki page :p

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Foti and ::ous!! An amazing winner that I didn't see coming at all. In most other editions I'd have given it 12 for sure but it just so happened a hunky South African came on a trekker and stole my heart xfaint Congrats Grinch and Kim on your top 3 positions as well! :mrgreen:

I hope you guys enjoyed this edition! I've wanted to flesh out the lore behind ::tad for quite a while and thought it'd be a fun idea to incorporate it into a WLSC hosting, though it turns out writing lore definitely does not come naturally to me and this show was so much more difficult and time consuming than I thought it'd be :lol: Sadly, Connorelia Welchus must now return to the realm of the dead, but its been fun having her about, and who knows, she might come back to life again one day xcrazy

CypriotGirl

Veteran
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! xheat
I'm very happy for this win, I expected to end up high but I didn't think I'd win! Thanks to all who made that possible! xheart
Oussou Empire is going to welcome you all for WLSC 219, as long as you have a negative covid test 72 hours maximum before your arrival, have been vaccinated (or received at least one dose and 3 weeks passed) or have had covid during the last 6 months and recovered fully. Don't forget your "save pass" then! xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Just a technicality but shouldn't Halleloo be 7th and T&D 8th? I don't know what the tiebreaker is but Halleloo has more voters and more 12s. Just to update my Wiki page :p
Yeah that's correct, the ties on Scorewiz haven't broken properly for some reason. Here is the final ranking with all the ties broken:

1. Oussou Empire 97
2. Gringotts 88
3. Kimmystan 82
4. Griffin Empire 78 (14 voters)
5. Bigicia 78 (10 voters)
6. Moisantia 71
7. Halleloo 63 (11 voters)
8. T&D 63 (10 voters)
9. Tuzi 56
10. Solentoya 53
11. Oosingimaed 52
12. Pyreica 51 (11 voters, 1x8pts)