Contact us

{"edition": 192, "phase": "final results", "time": "May 6 9PM CET"}

dogmeat

Congrats Belvistxclap and thank you all for all the points!
:12: ::blm ::lac ::svo
:10: ::doi ::szk
:8: ::tro ::vyl
:7: ::bel ::che ::kad ::luz ::riy ::ser
:6: ::ora
:5: ::ins ::tan ::ugl
:4: ::bal
:3: ::sak
:2: ::uje
:1: ::cyd ::mat WL

PQing with an 11 minutes crossover of ambient and black metal track is incredible. It's hard to overstate how mindblowing that is. Gotta be honest, at one point I was daydreaming of getting the most otherworldly winner ever. But hey, PQ is insane enough already. Got some disappointing 0s, but also some nice surprising points (y) (especially that Svobodnia 12 xshock1:) And in the end, there was no way for anyone to get even close to Belvist's score

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
::tad just missing out out than iconic PQ in 7th - that smarts. But delighted for you Connor - deliciously cheerful entry that brightened my day xlove

Congrats Belvist - didn't really make an impact on me if I'm honest, but that lead is clear. Welcome back to the winners circle!! xlove

Great hosting @pjelacki and delighted that I could help you out with the WL collection for the final.

I'll briefly hijack this thread to give everyone the heads up that as well as the current World Tour spinoff starting in the coming days, the special ESC Karaoke 2020/21 Edition spinoff will be taking place just as soon as the ESC 2021 Grand Final is done so start warming up those vocal chords for your auditions in Moisantia #EveryoneWelcome #StarsOfNatia

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::bel xcheer I'm extremely happy to see Blackbriar winning NSC, also my 12 winning for once xheat

Thanks for 20th place and 102 points! Ngl, I was hoping for a place higher than that, but this being NSC, I take what I can get lol.

:10: ::tad ::kim
:8: ::svo ::szk ::per ::nur
:7: ::kal ::hyp
:6: ::com ::ros
:5: ::sol ::moi
:3: ::red ::ari ::bal
:2: ::bif
:1: ::rah

and many thanks to my WL babes as well xheart
12 Griffin Empire
08 Banan
07 Joseyeon, Lukeland
04 Gringotts
03 Effiland
01 Halleloo

Great hosting ::beg xlove #robbedtho #JusticeforMdouMoctar

ferret

Congratulations to ::bel Belvist! :cool: It was very predictable, but not too bad!(y)
Thank you for another top-10 for ::nbs NBS! xlove This is a good result in the final, given the semi-final margin of 1 point over the 11th place... :mrgreen::lol: I thank ::beg Begonia & @pjelacki for hosting and for show, as well as 12 points for our 🇺🇦 entry! xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
awww that kick out of the top 10 last minute xcry

but thank you!!!! especially for those impressive 82 points xlove

congrats ::bel xcheer great song and it is always delightful to win so soon after returning

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::bel ;) and thank you @pjelacki ::beg for the hosting xcheer

Thank you to those who supported ::pyr in the semi, especially Begonia, Svobodnia, Calypso, Lacrea, Orangualia, Joseyeon, Cydoni-Gibberia & Sakuralia for the 12/10/8 pts xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations ::bel and my dear friend Milos on such a convincing win with such an awesome song! :eek: xlove xbow That's what I call an excellent return to the contest! xcheer

I was too tired to watch the show until the end. It's amazing to wake up and see these results! xcoffee 👍😎 It's also excellent to see that the other stunning entries from ::uje and ::noi completed the top 3 and that the wonderful entry from ::riy managed to end in an honourable top 10. xheart

As for us, big thanks to the nations who supported us! xhug xrose It's always great to make it to the final, whatever the result is. :D

ZECHONIA 3
SAKURALIA 2
REDWOOD REPUBLIC 7
NOIZELAND 7
SUNDFOR 1
MATIMATI 4
RAHASIA-DIATI 6
NEW BANDER STATE 7
TROLLHEIMR 3
VYLKUZEME 5
DOIRE 2
OUSSOU EMPIRE 1
FERVOROSIA 6
BELVIST 6
KADIS 4
RUMIA 3
KALOS METROPOLIS 12
NURDIA 10

HALITO 8

xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
These were the official (Nicholas's votes) and my own ranking of the songs in the semis:

Official votes from ::slf:

My "wannabe" votes. I had them so tidy and ready to send...:mrgreen:

And finally our combined final votes.

FINAL (L+N)

12 ::uje UJEDINJENI GVOZD (07+12)
10 ::noi NOIZELAND (06+10)
08 ::riy RIYA-SAMPETRINA (10+06)
07 ::red REDWOOD REPUBLIC (12+00)
06 ::kad KADIS (01+07)
05 ::cal CALYPSO (00+08)
04 ::bel BELVIST (08+00)
03 ::ora ORANGUALIA (02+05)
02 ::ins INSOMNÉA (04+01)
01 ::vyl VYLKUZEME (05+00)

11. RUMIA (00+04)
11. RAHASIA-DIATI (04+00)
12. BEGONIA (00+03)
13. BLACKMERE 00+02)

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
BRAVISSIMO MILOŠE BRT MOI !!!!!! ALAL VERA, KAPA DOLE !!!!! ::bel xcheer xcheers xclap

Happy to see incredible entries of ::kad and ::ari making it to PQ status, especially the latter since my bitch @Steffan has been so overlooked lately here !! xkiss Gutted to see my 12 ::tad missing out on PQ but oh well one can't have it all. xcry

Thanks to everyone for supporting our extraordinary entry in Semi final, so grateful for all the support xlove
LastingInnocentCurassow-size_restricted.gif

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 | Reym-L-Dneurb (schatziii xheart)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 | ::svo ::mat ::che
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | ::doi ::luz
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 | ::hal
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 | ::pyr ::ser
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 | ::tan ::uje
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 | ::bal ::lac
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | ::kal ::tyb
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | ::yap ::nbs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 | ::ros ::moi ::hyp

Dankeschon for top-notch hosting Herr Moser !! Still perceive Python as easily as Spanish villages (read: It's all :gr: to me) but at least it was hella fun xmetal

LeBomb

Congratulations, ::bel Belvist! xheya

Unfortunately, ::aim Aimūlli could not be a part of this edition. However, here is how we would have voted!

12 ::noi Noizeland
10 ::rum Rumia
08 ::svo Svobodnia
07 ::cal Calypso
06 ::kad Kadis
05 ::ari Arirang
04 ::rah Rahasia Diati
03 ::ins Insomnea
02 ::nbs New Bander State
01 ::blm Blackmere

Great result show, @pjelacki! xcheer

Lenalite

Cute show, well done Begonia! Always nice to have some TV Magic. Congrats to Belvist too, a very strong come-back. It is fun to see oldies prevailing. xcheer

I am sorry that Insomnéa (10 pt) and Cydoni-Gibberia (8 pt) ended up being so underrated - but at least Kadis (12 pt) prequalified! xcheer

kopachka

My 1st entry: 2nd place
My 50th entry: 2nd place
My 100th entry: 2nd place
There must be something about that second place. :lol:

I am super grateful to everyone who voted the captivating Sardunyaya Ağıt into the second place! xlove It felt surreal seeing this kind of entry (sent on pretty important 'anniversary') achieving a silver medal position and earning a PQ spot. It was a great surprise and it felt rewarding after being a member of NSC community for so long. Fazıl Say is a genius and I am happy I could share such an entry under the UG flag. I can't also forget an amazing score with my previous entry (the goddess Milica) so once again I am reminded how NSC is open for a variety of my musical journeys. :)

Congrats to Belvist - great winner and I am so happy for you Miloš! xheart
It was lovely to exchange 12s with Riya Sampetrina. ;) Would've been nice if Rahasia Diati and Orangualia ended on the left side as well.

And big thanks to pjelacki for organizing a great edition and an exciting results show!

Top Bottom