Contact us

{"edition": 192, "phase": "final results", "time": "May 6 9PM CET"}

pjelacki

::rum

Schlagerman1

Well I think that the winner is clear then, Congratulations ::bel. It needs a miracle for Noizeland or me to beat you.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Well I think that the winner is clear then, Congratulations ::bel. It needs a miracle for Noizeland or me to beat you.

I think it's mathematically impossible now with the number of points remaining :unsure: Congrats Belvist!

EDIT: Actually, I think it's technically possible, but it would require one of you to get pretty much all the remaining points.

pjelacki

::noi

Schlagerman1

HAHAHAHA What an epic fail! I love it, it was either this or winning, so I take it. Thank you all for your votes and thank ::tad for the final 12 there! :D Congratulations to ::bel, it was a good song which I understood from the get go would do well. :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Congrats Belvist, a decent song and a worthy winner!

Thank you for all of you who voted for Seize the Power, I've been absolutely enamoured with this wonderful song and I'm glad some of you felt the same - felt it was one that could go either way so 12th is a very decent result indeed xrose

pjelacki

Semi results, rest jury votes, final vote breakup and everything else :)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Milos! xclap Fantastic song, and I had a hunch it might win. Glad to see it did!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Gosh coming 7th stings a bit doesn’t it :lol: still though, thanks so much for all the votes for ::tad, this is my best result so far so I’m over the moon with that! xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh and congrats to ::bel for winning so soon after your return! Great song xclap

Top Bottom