Contact us

FSC #146 - April 2021: The Show! [Gvozd - Croatia] | RESULTS from page 4

chontono

Congratulations to :se: xcheer Fine winner xrose
Thanks a lot for few votes to :es: to :pt: :id: :ee: :de: and :tw: xbow
I expected to do a bit better tbh as this kind of entries are almost never shown up here but anyway xshrug
qzKQTT.png

kopachka

Congrats :se: xup Not just for your victory, but also for getting 12 points from me two months in a row. ;)

As for my votes, here is how I voted:
12 :se: - 7 months ago I could simply not understand what was so special about this song to win with 200+ points in WV, and I easily blanked it with 0 points both in WV and NSC. Well look at how the tables have turned. I have heard this song too many times on the radio in the past few months and it finally caught me up in a spell. If the same song was sent several months ago, I would probably blank it again, so great timing for receiving my maximum points. :D
10 :rs: - amazing entry, probably one of my favorite Milica's songs (great enough to even appear as my NSC entry!)
8 :pl: - the biggest grower of this edition! I know the artist from other forum contests so I was happy to see it during the LL, and Mogło być nic is a true hit. It deserved much better result, top 15 at least!
7 :tr:
6 :br:
5 :lv:
4 :no: - this has to be my favorite song by KEiiNO. There is something about their music style that I find quite bland, but here they managed to disguise themselves a bit and make their song bearable to listen to more than only once. xup
3 :cy:
2 :ro:
1 :az:

Thank you for your votes for NELA and Melodrama! I had quite low expectations so I am not disappointed with the result - I just had to share this song in FSC as it was stuck in my head many times and it has a pretty nice message.

Thank you Marite for a nice and exciting show. xup

Verjamem

Congrats @A-lister! I'm glad it won here. Didn't know "Fingers Crossed" took part somewhere else, I discovered that thanks to some Polish contest and decided to contribute in suggestions thread. It's typical Swedish song, but I love it xheat

How pity :se: and :rs: are my only pointers in Top 10. :mx: :br: :dk: deserved to be there as well! :ru: well...without DQ, this song is still really underrated, like previous Cream Soda's tune many editions ago.

Thank you for all the points, it's ok result :) I expected us to make it to Top 30 with definitely more safe entry than last one. With better songs, better results will come. Anyway, I'm glad some of you enjoyed it, especially @kopachka xcheers

Once more, my Top 10 (it was our final voting too this month).
:12: :se:
:10: :ru:
:8: :mx:
:7: :br:
:6: :dk:
:5: :rs:
:4: :gr:
:3: :at:
:2: :tr:
:1: :lt:

BTW @anaraqueen I'm actually amazed, how similar our points are:gimmefive:

Last edited:

Stole

First of all, I want to say that this edition was hella good! Maybe the best since I started competing. xheat

Congratulations to Sweden on the win, this time I didn't give them points, but in some other edition, they would certainly get high points.

My favorite Serbian singer Milica Pavlovic ended in 7th place, that's my personal highest score. xheart I would be lying if I said that I didn't expect top 10. xdance2

Thank you to everyone that voted for :rs: xheart xkiss

:12: :me: :ba:
:10: :hr: :ro:
:8: :br:
:5: :ma::se::pl:
:4: :no::uk:
:3: :it:
:2: :bg:

Serbian votes for April:

:12: :za:
:10: :us:
:8: :gr:
:7: :no:
:6: :nl:
:5: :ba:
:4: :de:
:3: :br:
:2: :ua:

:1: :it:

11th: :se:
12th-15th: :me: :uk: :ch: :ro:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately I've been away for some days and disconnected, so it was really a great surprise to come back here and see that Sweden managed to get its second victory in just a quarter xshock! That's a first and really an accomplishment xclap, and I guess I speak for the both of us that we are super happy and grateful for all the support... so a big...

... Thank you to everyone that voted for the Swedish entry this edition and made this victory possible ! xrose xhug

150 pts

:12: :hr: :pl: :ch: :uk: :us:
:10: :br: :lv: :lt: :za: :es:
:8: :mx: :ua:
:6: :ee: :ro:
:5: :bg:
:4: :il:
:3: :no:

... and being the first time in a long time that Sweden consists of more than 1 jury member, see below our split jury votes:

__ @A-lister @SwedishFailurez
:12: :de: _ :lt:
:10: :ro: _ :pt:
:8: :rs: _ :lv:
:7: :hr: _ :mx:
:6: :ba: _ :cz:
:5: :uk: _ :it:
:4: :no: _ :pl:
:3: :ua: _ :ru:
:2: :br: _ :ba:
:1: :at: _ :ee:

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
congrats again. and the 2 of u seem to have very different tastes judging by these top10s, interesting

Yeah, the dynamic in our little jury duo is interesting indeed, I was surprised to see how different our taste are but then again it's only been one vote together thus far so we'll see if it'll continue to diverge in future votes.

A-lister

Veteran
Aha, and I was wondering why Latvia suddenly got points from Sweden after all the years. :LOL:

Actually, last time I gave Latvia points was in January this year so not sure what you mean by "all the years"? ;), and since Latvia joined in May 2016, I have on average given you 0.81pts/edition (adding my co-juror's points it's up to 0.88pts/edition on average), which is not too far from 1pt/edition, which in the bigger scale of things isn't so bad really.

In comparison, Latvia has given Sweden on average 1pt/edition, so our points trade-off is quite even I'd say ;)

Last edited:

Geborgenheit

Actually, last time I gave Latvia points was in January this year so not sure what you mean by "all the years"? ;)

I have exaggerated to make it funny. :) I would like to have songs in Swedish language (and Norwegian and Danish as well), but I am not in majority here, it seems.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I have exaggerated to make it funny. :) I would like to have songs in Swedish language (and Norwegian and Danish as well), but I am not in majority here, it seems.
It's always nice with songs in native languages once in a while..
I try to have at least two songs in non-English every year (which I've managed so far), but it's so hard to find proper Danish music that isn't in English 😮

Geborgenheit

It's always nice with songs in native languages once in a while..
I try to have at least two songs in non-English every year (which I've managed so far), but it's so hard to find proper Danish music that isn't in English 😮
If it is a good song, the language doesn't matter. I like many songs in English. :)

P.S. There is an opposite situation here, I can't find any decent song in English to reperesent Latvia.

A-lister

Veteran

I get it ;) But it's not like Latvia never got my support ;)

Not sure what to make out from the later part in your comment? I usually try to have a fair balance between Swedish-language and English-language entries, in fact I try to send more Swedish-language entries if possible, however whether FSC-jurors like those or prefer our English-language ones is sorta out of our control (I'll be honest, it always feels extra special when a Swedish language entry fairs well, more so than when we succeed with English-language ones, but I guess one should be happy with the success one gets).

fango

Congratulations to Sweden :se: xcheer
It is a great honor for Taiwan :tw: to return to the FSC to give votes
Even if Taiwan did not have a song in the FSC #146. :cool:

The following are our jury votes (actually....it’s just me :LOL: )

TOP 10
:12: :gr: Greece - Alcatrash - Terma ta psemata
:10: :de: Germany - Zoe Wees - Girls Like Us
:8: :my: Malaysia - FML feat. Faizal Tahir - Payung Terjun
:7: :at: Austria - Verifiziert - Schlaflos
:6: :pt: Portugal - Salvador Sobral - sangue do meu sangue
:5: :me: Montenegro - David Dreshaj - Nuk e dua
:4: :es: Spain - Marta Cascales Alimbau - Contradictions
:3: :ua: Ukraine - Bez Obmezhen - Poklyanys. Potsiluy. Obiymy.
:2: :cz: Czech Republic - Never Sol - LEON
:1: :ee: Estonia - Miljardid - Vajun

TOP 11-20 (random order)
:no: :az: :za: :rs: :ch: :ca: :pl: :ba: :lv: :nl:
I have discovered a lot of good songs just after I came here, which makes me look forward to the future FSC. xheya

Last edited:
Top Bottom