I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

revallsay

People may like or not like the song, but one thing is for sure: the song will definitely stand out, it's quite different from the other entries. Jendrik took the risky way whereas many others just chose the safe way. And: "The song is a few years late". You can say that about at least half of the songs. Many going back to the 80's or the 2000.

For me there is nothing that stands out, maybe the live performance with staging will change my mind, but judging the song is nothing out of the oridinary. Yes, many songs go back to 80s, but as I can observe, this is some kind of a trend right now.

HayashiM

Veteran
No chance this gets "a few points in the televote". Either it is a straight out 0, or, imo much more likely, it is on its way to Szpak our world (maybe not 100% Szpak, but almost).

If Jendrik gets points somewhere, he gets them pretty much everywhere.

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Jendrik's favorite (German) joke is: (it's untranslatable):

„Geht ein Frosch ins Milchgeschäft, fragt der Verkäufer: „Was hätten Sie denn gerne?“ Sagt der Frosch: „QUARK“. :ROFLMAO:

This joke and more you can watch on this site including a video (the second one):

Edit: He also likes "The moon is rising" quite a lot this year. great guy with a great taste . xqueenbitch

mauve

Veteran
I believe Jendrik will surprise us xshock1: This year's song is much stronger than many Eurofans believe xyesI have only one doubt, will Jendrik be able to repeat the same madness as the video on the ESC 2021 stage? xthink
I doubt that the performance will have the same madness as the video. Cakes into face? Water on the ground? Washing machines on the stage? Impossible. :( But I hope that the team will come up with some other craziness that can somehow replace it. But I am certain it will be funny and memorable! xup

Looren

Veteran
I just imagine him laying on a couch and then jumping everywhere :lol:

I'm pretty sure that he'll get a great televote result and I'll be happy for him :D

I doubt that the performance will have the same madness as the video. Cakes into face? Water on the ground? Washing machines on the stage? Impossible. :( But I hope that the team will come up with some other craziness that can somehow replace it. But I am certain it will be funny and memorable! xup
You're right, Mauve. It is impossible to achieve the same levels as the video. But, at least for me, some "play of light" and a group of dancers in funny clothes are essential xcheer It would be nice to see the opening sofa scene as well xheya

I say this because I would like Jendrik to garner a lot of support. The song is beautiful and catchy but, without the right representation on stage, "I don't feel hate" risks losing 70% of its value.

mauve

Veteran
I just imagine him laying on a couch and then jumping everywhere :lol:

I'm pretty sure that he'll get a great televote result and I'll be happy for him :D
It would be nice to see the opening sofa scene as well xheya
I love the opening of the video and the sofa scene. But since ESC only allows 3 minutes, Jendrik will have to think of something different. But including a sofa would be still great. Like Morocco said, maybe first lying lazy on it, then jumping up and the craziness starts. xdance2

Ezio

Veteran
Cascada leaked their entry they submitted for Germany this year, which was unfortunately rejected.

What a bop!

GermanBango

Every time I`m getting scared of yet another last place for us this year I simply remind myself that :sm: finished 10th with the public in 2019 and that ... idk thing(?) was a train wreck on every level. Also there are still :uk: and :es: who definitely won`t do better than Jendrik.

Brandt

Every time I`m getting scared of yet another last place for us this year I simply remind myself that :sm: finished 10th with the public in 2019 and that ... idk thing(?) was a train wreck on every level. Also there are still :uk: and :es: who definitely won`t do better than Jendrik.
Off topic, but San Marino was iconic on so many levels in 2019. It is exactly what Serhat deserved - a neat, fresh top 10.

Off topic, but San Marino was iconic on so many levels in 2019. It is exactly what Serhat deserved - a neat, fresh top 10.

Getting a 10th place with 65 points, when 60 of these points came from 7 countries alone: Albania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
Some people say it was the turkish heritage that was responsible for his success. But he ended up dead last in the german televote. Not only was he low in Germany, he was bottom 5 in almost half of the countries televote. Whatever made people vote for San Marino that year, I dont really think it was the song.

Iker

Veteran
No chance this gets "a few points in the televote". Either it is a straight out 0, or, imo much more likely, it is on its way to Szpak our world (maybe not 100% Szpak, but almost).

If Jendrik gets points somewhere, he gets them pretty much everywhere.

I think this song performed by Jendrik will have an easy time amassing many TV-points if live is ok. But I fully expect him to tank jury voting, I mean placing dead last with them is likely. The juries will hate .... 'I Don't Feel Hate'.

Top Bottom