Contact us

2021 Bold Predictions

mauve

Veteran
Germany against Bulgaria?The Juries are a completely different thing, but I can actually see it happening that Germany will beat Bulgaria in the televote. :unsure: Germany is so controversial that Fans may vote for the song. Bulgaria is more ... boring?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Why are people using the BOLD prediction thread to make obvious predictions. You're all mostly missing the point.

Gitte

Why are people using the BOLD prediction thread to make obvious predictions. You're all mostly missing the point.
talking to me?

In case you are, well, " people " are saying the UK will score high somehow. Like lol no.

edit: btw, don't mean to offend you, just found it a bit coincidental. I don't find my prediction very bold either, but others might.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
despite being more contemporary/dancable than previous attempts, :uk: will be bottom 6 in the final again because our standards for the UK have gotten LOW and the song isn't that special tbh.
Yup, this is what is likely gonna happen. It is nice but it will hardly be anyone's top favourite so people won't be voting for as people don't vote for something nice just to save it from finishing low. But one cannot exclude it getting relatively many jury points (possibly more than Lucy Jones) and finishing 15th for instance.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
talking to me?

In case you are, well, " people " are saying the UK will score high somehow. Like lol no.

edit: btw, don't mean to offend you, just found it a bit coincidental. I don't find my prediction very bold either, but others might.

It wasn't aimed at you, it was more general sweeping across many.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
A very bold prediction of mine: :is: or :lt: will win Eurovision song contest this year. Not last year, THIS year! I'll bet a penny on Iceland.
These two songs are not my favorites, but navigate around my 10th place. But they both still've got some kind of quirkiness that Malta and Switzerland do not have... even if I'd prefer Switzerland.

Top Bottom