Status
Not open for further replies.

Journalist

Congrats to the winner 🇳🇴 and well done for the hosts! xheart
Thank you so much for your points for 🇧🇦 xheart

Uto

Veteran
Who does fulfill this role for you? *looks for @Edweis *
Such an Uto and Edweis sitting in a tree sort of joke is a bit embarrassing as we are not romantically involved, but we are friends and work very well together. Would prefer if they were not made, feels like dealing with high school shit. Is not my forte.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've accepted hosting for this edition. My cohost is going to be @Stargazer who very kindly offered to help once she heard the theme (no, it's not hot vikings). The shows will be simpler this time as I'm sick at the moment COUGH COUGH pity me but I'm hopeful they will still hold some charm. I just won't to be spending hours cutting out pictures.. because the pictures I'm using have already been cut out
daydreaming.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Such an Uto and Edweis sitting in a tree sort of joke is a bit embarrassing as we are not romantically involved, but we are friends and work very well together. Would prefer if they were not made, feels like dealing with high school shit. Is not my forte.
Hopefully you've taken it in the good natured jest that it was meant. No ill feeling meant at all ;)

Congratulations :no: and @EurovisionSmile for the victory! "Raido" is definitely a worthy winner even with many equally great candidates in this edition. Well... All the editions are great with amazing songs to discover and learn to love. I'm seeing forward to what WV 139 has in the pipeline. xlove

Once again @Fierro, thank you for the phenomenal hosting. The graphical design of the banners, the nail-biting result show, and everything else... It was just great! xheat

daniels1000

Congrats to our new king of WV ;) Amazing winner!!!

Also that moment when I give Ashley the highest score he received and he also votes for me xheat But seriously, it was not far from getting my 12. Great song xheart

:uk: was a little too amazing not to give it 12 points this time but it was so underrated :(

Thank you everyone who voted for Oslo xheart Not that I expected a good result here anyway so I'm just glad some of you enjoyed my electronic gem and something a bit different from my usual stuff

And finally thanks to @Fierro for super amazing graphics throughout the edition xbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom