Contact us

⫷ WV 138 DRAMMEN ∥ GRAND FINAL ∥ THE SHOW - RESULTS: TODAY 20:00 CET ⫸

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

Congratulations to Luis on the second win in a row :no: To be honest, I didn't expect it, but it happened. Wardruna confirmed once again they are top class artist.

From the bottom of my heart thank you Luis for giving me opportunity to host this edition. ::ostl didn't win yet, but maybe it will happen someday if we have luck and success. First time since December 2014 I was hosting WV. It happened 99 editions ago. It is such a big contest and we all became a part of it, we grow as person and as audience with other players, some influence us etc.

It was a big honor and fun to be a bigger part of this event, and now I feel very excited about next edition, whoever hosts it. Good luck to you all! Thank you for all the points to a-ha and your kind words xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :no: Luis on winning x Also thank you Vlad for your amazing hosting. Your graphics were phenomenal for sure. Thank you so much for my result. I knew my reign as 1st place would not last long as it turned out I was right. I did probably top end of my expectations. Thank you xheart

10th :west:
121pts

:12: xexcuseme
:10: ::oslo
:8: :susa: :be: :kant:
:7: :es: :ca: :au:
:6: :rs: :al: :ru:
:5: :it: :de: ::yeon :cn: :cali:
:4: ::vstl
:3: :ua: :sc: :ba: ::mw
:2: ::ceca
:1: :gr: :il:

xkiss

Uto

Veteran
Luis congrats of course, but apart from that a blah winner as it's so predictable. I mean it's a good song, I gave it some points myself, but pot F was pretty weak this edition so you get this shit where the better pot F stuff dominates the scoreboard. Also doesn't help that some people in pot F almost always vote only for the same sort of predictable drivel, so while Fierro made it exciting we can all see that there's still all this Pot F zero IQ voting incoming and we still get this result that I don't care for. Thxbai see you next time. Be warned, the Malawi song is going to be top notch production values so wear double set of undies.

Fierro your hosting was splendid. Geometric shapes with nice lighting give me a boner.

esc87fan

19th overall isn't bad, I had a feeling my top 10 streak would end at some point. Thanks again to those who voted for me, and a big thanks again to Charly for recommending the artist

Now to figure out what to send next! :)

cegs5

Congratulations Luìs on your back to back winning, although I couldn’t fit it in my top 10 it’s a lovely and deserving winner xheart

Big congrats to Kai (bless Reju) and Flo on your medals too, after some bad results lately, you finally get some reward.
Also kudos to Mario for doing well, and my top pointer Turkey - kopachka 6th, prior the show I thought it would be a potential winner!

@Fierro you did a magnificent job hosting, the Final Show was splendid and exciting, everything was tip top, I hope to see you hosting again soon.

As for my own entry, I’m happy to see it was liked for some of you, even high scores! i did not expect this result at all xhug

:ar: 17th 105 points :love:

:12: :sc::neus::fr::uk:
:10: ::shan::kans:ua:
:8: -
:7: -
:6: ::atti:bcol:
:5: :au:
:4: ::queb
:3: :no:
:2: :svea:
:1: :be:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Well, when many people say "predictable winner", I really don't understand why? xstars I can't believe this really happened! :lol:
I won't bore you with speeches. I love Wardruna and I was thinking a long time ago of sending a song of them, ofc. But it had been in another contest before and I've decided to keep it for a long while before sending it. In the meanwhile , @Amir sent a PM to me months ago with this suggestion and I fell in love with it. xlove I did not expect to win with this perfect song. I just wanted to send a song that I'm in love with. So, thank you, Amir, for this suggestion. xheart

Other than this, I have nothing to say, Especially related to pots and all that wonderful issues that I've always loved so much to discuss... 😑 I'm entilted not to feel bad because I won, right? xshrug Because I do, sadly... :)
Thank you to: xhug xrose xlove

CORSICA 6
VESTLANDET 3
CANADA 4
SOUTHERN USA 1
ALBANIA 1
NORWAY 4
OSLO 8
KANTO 2
OSTLANDET 5
CATALONIA 8
SVEALAND 12
RUSSIA 12
LATVIA 12
LONDON 1
HUNGARY 8
ATTICA 8
FRANCE 6
FINLAND 12
MALAWI 4
CENTRAL CANADA 4

POLAND 12
HAMBURG 12

And also for some nice words from other people. xheart
Of course I could have hosted last time and I could do it now, but it's too much for me, I hosted this contest once and I swore I wouldn't do it EVER AGAIN xgaah and at a same time, as I told Vlad, if I get happy news, it's nice to share them with someone else. @RainyWoods Kai, your song was awesome, you didn't win, but you will be the host. xheart :) Congrats.
Thank you @Fierro for what was a great work. It was more shocking than exciting because "Raido" spent almost the whole show at the bottom as I expected it would do and end. :lol:
See you soon. ;)

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow, thanks so much guys for 11th place - that's pretty much the high end of what I was hoping for when I sent Regi & Camille's little bop, and Regi has bettered his finishing position with Milk Inc. so I'm sure he'll be delighted :lol:

25 voters gifted points to us this time around, and it seems :4: was the order of the day xheat

:be:
11th place - 119 points
:12: :es: :de:
:10: :seou:
:8: :cali: :pl:
:7: :kr: :se:
:6: :il:
:5: xshrug
:4: :ua: :rs: :gr: :sc: :ba: :ru: :lond: :fi:
:3: :al: :au:
:2: :dk: ::berl :cy: :fr:
:1: :bcol: ::queb ::mw

Congrats Luis and :no: - another win under your belt, you are the WV high pot king xheat

Fabi and :de: - gutted to see you so low down, On & On deserved better, but hope I did your NSC 191 entry proud after the shameful blanking of it there xrose

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big, big congratulations on the double Luis! xheart Can you be anymore of a boss? That's really quite some feat. Sorry I didn't have points for you in this final. I had fifteen songs shortlisted, but I really appreciate the dark, brooding atmosphere in these Wardruna songs.

And congratulations of course as well to Flo! I'm glad You did very well as I predicted. There's something about you and your instrumentals. You're so good at pressing my right buttons with them. You won an easy 12 in this final from me.

giphy.gif

:12: :ba: :au:
:10: ::ostl ::mw
:8: :kr: :fi:
:7: :uk: :sc:
:6: :no: :se: :lv: :tr: ::kans ::ceca ::hamb ::moun
:5: ::shan :kant: :pl: :hu:
:4: :ar:
:3: :es: :svea:
:2: xpolice
:1: :neus:

I can't believe Mr. Andrew W.K. got a silver medal. I'll be honest, I was secretly hopeful he could sneak into the top 10 based on how the final had shaped out but I never would have imagined him almost winning. That would have been crazy and the most partiest thing of all time, but coming runner up is also a party. That semi result though. 18th to then 2nd in the final....... ermmm? I feel awful all over again for poor Mainshow. Combined his song got even more points than me but he was denied a place in the final when both our songs obviously deserved to be there. Such a cruel draw. It doesn't feel right. But anyway, thank you so much for the support (thank you especially to REJU xbow) xlove Babalon is my favourite song of the year and it gets me pumped how you appreciated it too.

I'm not feeling too good right now (and that's sort of an understatement). I've been in bed the past couple of days and it's getting worse. I only woke up about an hour ago. Hosting is daunting and putting together fifty or so banners is just about the last thing I fancy doing at the moment.... and yet that PQ is so alluring, sitting on that rock singing its beautiful tune. I'm unsure I can ignore it even if I probably should.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
And thank you of course Vlad! The shows were incredible xheart I'm jealous of your skills. I wish I could work with text like that. Flawless hosting, and what an exciting results show. You the man xbow

ShoeFlo

Not sure if Kai with his last posts decided to host or not or if he is yet to decide

however, I won't host for sure, my last time (co-)hosting isn't long ago; it was fun but exhausting and time-consuming at the same time. If Kai doesn't host, I give it to Mario.

Zonne147

Thanks to everyone who has voted for :al: in the semi, especially to :ch: and :tr: (once again xlove ) for :10: and to :lond: and :fi: for :8:

Parabéns Luís por mais uma vitória, quem me dera ter dado mais pontos, foi uma final muito forte para mim!!

And thanks to @Fierro for a great hosting!!

Genesis

What can I say xfaint I completely didn't expect to do so well in the final xfaint It almost feels like the result switched around with the previous edition where I was overhyped :ROFLMAO: 4th is my best result yet (along with icon Kortez, who ended up 4th... in WV 71 Paris xwait). These results made me so emotion, I haven't felt such intensity in a while.
I'm very happy with Norway winning (again! How are you doing it @EurovisionSmile, share your secrets :mrgreen:), it was my :12: at the end of the day. But there were a couple of songs that I enjoyed ending up quite high, so generally, I'm happy with the final result. Slightly bitter for Oslo doing so poorly xcry

I feel very weird now because it almost seems that I won't be able to achieve such a great score in near future. It's almost like you've touched a golden trophy, but it slipped away + being dragged down to some pithole I will have to climb again (basically need another 50 editions or so :mrgreen:). I'm glad though, that among all the bops, you've chosen my song as your favorite. Thank you xheart

Also congratulations to Fierro for such great hosting. Futuristic banners were life and wont be forgotten quickly xheat

xlove xheart Thanks to the following legends for their points xlove xheart

:12: :rs: xheart xheart xheart
:10: :se::es:::berl xheart xheart
:8: ::ceca::hamb:ua: xheart
:7: ::kans::queb:kant:
:6: :de::kr::sc::it: :us:
:5:
:4: :hu::au:
:3: :seou::susa::gr:
:2: ::mw
:1: :dk:::cata:cy:

Uto

Veteran
Well, when many people say "predictable winner", I really don't understand why?
I have talked to other members about this edition and consensus was that Norway was most likely to win. Pot F was generally weak so anything strong there would score massively and that's where you come in. Now, people like underdogs upstaging the favorite and I'm no different so at that point I don't like Norway winning, because it simply wasn't one of my personal favorites. None of this has to do with you and the song itself is good and I voted for it as well. It's just that this underdog story almost happened but it did not, which is deflating to me. Is me expressing my feelings. You do not exist to please me, so ignore it. Please feel happy about your win, it is totally deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom