Contact us

👸💃 WLSC 215 | Results revealed👉start @page 5

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey king @Karhu xrunhug Aaaand.. that's a wrap !!
9c303a942ad7.png

strajker

im split between should i send another julie and the phantoms song due to this result being bad, or just miss next editions as planned.

randajad

Veteran
Congratulations Bagrovor, čestitke, love to see it xheat Bravo Tuži, bilo je divno, and thank you guys for the third place, Griffiniskaja Laul strikes again with good results xheat

Nicholas123

Congratualtions, Bagrovor, really great winner! xheart Thank you so much for your points to ::slf especially to NBS for the :12: Being 6th with Kid feels great, after her flops in WV. :mrgreen:
Γλυκα-γλύκα, γλυκέ μου Vaso, excellent hosting! :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Vaso sis, you made it!

Sleep for the next 3 days now, your work is done... Oh no wait, Congrats... :lol:

Well done Bagrovor on your victory - first time you've come close to my points (you were 12th this time) so good job. Delighted my darling KEiiNO got a hot Top 5 finish in the end - loved that blatant ::moi and Effiland scorewhoring Endórë, we stan.

As for the ::moi result, left hand side of the scoreboard with 14th place is peachy for us - glad to see quite a few of you enjoyed tooting our big trombone xheat

:10: Endórë
:8: West INK, Griffin Empire
:7: ::pyr
:5: ::tan (last how??? xcry), Effiland
:3: ::sol, Gringotts
:2: ::nbs ::slf ::svo
:1: ::ous, Låpøtré

Hope I didn't miss anyone! Thanks to your magnificent queen of hosting Vaso, stunning job and you made your moment last tonight hunnaaaayyy!! J/k no shade, it was fabulous xheart xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Bogrovor on winning on just your 2nd edition! :D Must say this feels very much like your run of the mill NSC winner, or at least something that does very well, and given the extra participants it makes sense. You've got a good start to your WL career. :D Also thank you Vaso for hosting. xheart You've done marvellously.

As for my 2nd. Lel what? I have no idea how I did so well. I expected a handful of high points, a sea of 0s and then a mid placing at best, so this far above my expectations. Thank youuu xheart

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Congratulations Bagrovor !!!!
A Serb hands out the trophy to the fellow Serb ! xrunhug xbow
I can't really say I could have been bothered one bit to make this seem dramatic or tense since king @Vandalain picked up the pace from the very start with hardly losing lead throughout the whole presentation ! Bravo !!! xheat xbow xbow

Thank you all for bearing with me during these looo..ooong 3.5 hours (sponsored by ScoreWizz™, huge thanks to @nofuxCZ for lending me his programmed scorebord from his hosting back in NSC 188 xcheers xheart) !!

It was such a redeeming duty hosting this edition and I want to thank each and every one of you for taking part and also everyone who tuned in for tonight's results show ! xhug

Now Tushka, our national broadcaster can Breathe out.mp3 knowing our vision of honouring Queen of the Night - the one and only Samanta Tīna who brought us all here translated well into these exciting 15 days.

Good night Natia and Waiting L(I)ist! xwave xkiss

caff7d347225.png

Last edited:

strajker

Here are the full results of Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici's televoting:

Total votes
12​
Lapotre​
10​
Bagrovor​
8​
Bigicia​
7​
New Bander State​
6​
Solentoya​
5​
Svobodnia​
4​
Arabic nation 25 in draw​
3​
Oussou Empire​
2​
Dalisska​
1​
Tanoiro​
11th​
Utopolis​
12th​
Perryfornia​
13th​
Emsfrynt​
14th​
Oosingimaed​
15th​
Pyreica​
16th​
Gringotts’ H&M store music​
17th​
Serenes​
18th​
Tuzi​
19th​
Griffin Empire​
20th​
Tamansia & Deltannor’s New Yorker store music​
21st​
Endore​
22nd​
Kordavian Islands​
23rd​
Effiland​
24th​
West INK​
25th​
Moisantia​
26th​
Rehi Kaita​
27th​
Hallelo​
28th​
Kimmystan​
29th​
Szimbaya Kingdom​

ferret

OMG! Congratulations to Bagrovor!!!xheat This is such an unexpected and mysterious song choice! :cool:
NBS also once won here at the second attempt, but there were three times fewer nations in that edition. :lol::lol:

Well, we are happy with our 8th place, many thanks to everyone who voted for our aspiring artist! xlove

Василий, excellent hosting, but you need to have a sense of proportion. :mrgreen: Дякую so much for organizing this nearly 4-hour marathon! xwait xup

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to Bagrovor. I'd like to imagine myself as having given a proof of concept last WLSC with Stadt, proving that there is a good market in WLSC for depressive Soviet-nostalgia darkwave type of stuff. Bagrovor song takes that and makes it a bit more pop, while keeping the dystopian emotions. Good to see it win, it's a nice genre.

Thanks to Vasilje for a great hosting job. Have to say that the LL was a nice experiment, but generally it felt a bit dodgy to me. I prefer just having a site where we can simply talk shit without some random ass people being able to watch us and the messages being logged indefinitely. Also this edition I felt like there were so many countries I haven't built any rapport with that I didn't feel fully at home if that makes sense. Obviously not a big issue, but I mean WLSC has an identity and this felt more like an NSC spinoff. Still fire though, don't get me wrong. Just honest feedback.

As for our result, well it's your regular lower mid table finish. At 42 points there's nothing to complain about. Feels about right for a pretty niche song. My thanks to everyone who voted for us naturally and we will see you next time.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Bagrovor!! Quite an unexpected winner but with so many new people this edition the unexpected was to be expected I suppose haha. Thank you so much for 9th place! Glad some of you enjoyed the inches. xheat

xangel
10 Pyreica
08 Waiting Iist
07 Tuzi, قناديل البحر, Dalisska
06 Svobodnia
05 Szimbaya Kingdom, Tamausia & Deltannor, Perryfornia
04 Emsfrynt, Moisantia
02 Tanoiro, Effiland
01 Oosingimaed
xheart

And of course, thank you @VasilijeM for brilliantly hosting such a gigantic edition. I hope some of the new participants will stay with us in the near future as well, but if not, it was a nice one-off special edition made possible by the magic of Denmark of Peace xangel

Jho

Congrats Bagrovor xcheer

Thank you all for the 10th place, I'm pleasantly surprised :D

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Bagrovor ! I blanked but you were in the balot for the last points.

xheart
:12: Kordavian Islands, Öösingimäed
:10: Effiland
:6: West INK
:5: Bagrovor
:4: Serenes
:2: Dalisska, Gringotts
:1: Szimbaya Kingdom

And obviously, thank you Vasilije for such a hot show in Samanta's hut under the moonlight xheat

Top Bottom