I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

I bims

Veteran
I don't believe it was rigged at all (remember: aly sang Wear Your Love out of tune practically the entire time, so her losing is perfectly justifiable imo.) The *real* robbed act was Lilly Among Clouds, but lol Germany choosing something good and avant garde. This is a crowd that gave a standing ovation to LEVINA for delivering a string of lukewarm nondescript performances.

Makeda with her Idol Coronation ballad was the obvious jury winner in that line-up, and as far as S!sters winning the televote is concerned... take a look at where Germany is placed on a map, and tell me that is a region known for good Eurovision taste.
I'm not saying Aly should've won, after these live performances I wanted Lily Among Clouds to win and she was done dirty as well.

The camera did not show her staging :rolleyes: She was supposed to be surrounded by a lot of smoke and in the climax of the song the smoke would be blown away that it's surrounds her like a storm and then vanishes. What did they show? Her face in a close up. And there was barely any smoke. That's just sus.
She still was second in the Televote though. So the taste was actually there, just saying 👀

Linus Bruhn was also done dirty. He was supposed to have dancers but then in the performance he was alone, just standing there.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I don't understand why you'd want to rig for Sister though; Sister sucked, and so did its fans!

Preuss

I know she's salty and has the right to be given that NF's mess, but she didn't even come 2nd, she came 4th, so she wouldn't represent Germany anyway because there were better acts than her that year xthink

shameless

it's soooo funny that aly insists the ndr rigged for 'SISTER' of all things. sister. that shitsong, that wildcard, that obvious nilpointer in the televote that won ULFI in a total fluke? i have nothing but admiration for *that* level of delusion, what a bitter sow (xheart xheart xheart)
On the other hand the facts are on her side. Even if it wasn't to prevent her, one could not deny that all the circumstances of S!sters wildcard intrance, Johannes Strate being a jury member after coaching on of them on The Voice Kids, the pimp slot etc. are all very hard to ignore.
I agree though its not a good look on Aly. Two years have passed and she hasn't done anything noteworthy since except for being "that robbed one". Get over it, girl.

Franzilein

There really is no one to blame besides the German audience. We always had at least “compelling” songs in our National Finals (safe for 2017 perhaps?), but they were almost never chosen, hence why the NF got dropped. They showed super interesting and explaining graphs last year when they held that little show for Ben, so the transparency was there. Maybe that certain blonde singer should rewatch that, there was nothing rigged.
What’s funny to me personally is that I almost never tend to agree with the televoting results in our NFs, but when it comes to the Eurovision final, I always find my personal favourites in the Top 10 – or even at the top, still love our 12 points for Hungary, the Netherlands, and Italy in 2013-2015 respectively. Or Italy and Norway in 2018 and 2019.
I think that got also explained last year. More people (percentage-wise) were willing to vote for the ESC than for our own national selection.

I bims

Veteran
yeah I don't understand it as well, maybe he personally thought it was the best song..
He did. He talked about it in an interview that he had this ~amazing~ song and just needed the right singers. And he said he had other ~amazing~ songs for the following years ready. But when the S!sters flopped he seemed to realize that he was too out of touch and we never heard of the other songs again.

shameless

There really is no one to blame besides the German audience. We always had at least “compelling” songs in our National Finals (safe for 2017 perhaps?), but they were almost never chosen, hence why the NF got dropped. They showed super interesting and explaining graphs last year when they held that little show for Ben, so the transparency was there. Maybe that certain blonde singer should rewatch that, there was nothing rigged.
What’s funny to me personally is that I almost never tend to agree with the televoting results in our NFs, but when it comes to the Eurovision final, I always find my personal favourites in the Top 10 – or even at the top, still love our 12 points for Hungary, the Netherlands, and Italy in 2013-2015 respectively. Or Italy and Norway in 2018 and 2019.
I think that got also explained last year. More people (percentage-wise) were willing to vote for the ESC than for our own national selection.
I think a lot of it was due to NDR's messyness, so there's some hope that Thomas Schreiber (who I personally see as the root of all evil in our participation since a long time) and his departure will have a positive effect. Everyone knows how we fared when Stefan Raab (and Brainpool) were on board - always top 10 and one win. And I am not talking about that pointless one-evening-rip-off that resulted in Levinia winning. This doesn't count as all the other ingridients were off - it just had Schreibers handwriting all over it that is very german and very bland. Its the same problem I had last year - you do not get a good song by explaining it like a mathematic term. ESC and music (or art) in general couldn't be further from that and I am positive that if Schreiber is gone, we could actually get enough people back to care for ESC in Germany again because of the quality of how our entry is chosen.

I bims

Veteran
I think a lot of it was due to NDR's messyness, so there's some hope that Thomas Schreiber (who I personally see as the root of all evil in our participation since a long time) and his departure will have a positive effect. Everyone knows how we fared when Stefan Raab (and Brainpool) were on board - always top 10 and one win. And I am not talking about that pointless one-evening-rip-off that resulted in Levinia winning. This doesn't count as all the other ingridients were off - it just had Schreibers handwriting all over it that is very german and very bland. Its the same problem I had last year - you do not get a good song by explaining it like a mathematic term. ESC and music (or art) in general couldn't be further from that and I am positive that if Schreiber is gone, we could actually get enough people back to care for ESC in Germany again because of the quality of how our entry is chosen.
He knows what the NDR audience wants and likes. That's all he knows but he didn't care to involve other audiences. Pro 7 would IMMEDIATELY be on board with everything related to Eurovision and they could really revive the hype around it. They have the people that know how to do effective staging. Hell even RTL would do a better job.

midnightsun

Veteran
The only one who was robbed then was Lilly among the clouds. She could have done well at ESC, but Aly? Doubt that. She was out of tune and simply didn't deserve it.
This exactly. I get that she‘s frustrated but she wasn’t a worthy winner anyway. It wasn’t only her weak voice but also her amateurish movements. The song is good when played on Spotify but live? Nah!

mauve

Veteran
Thank you 😍 If this compliment only came from someone I‘d care about...

I loved the Sisters so much and their song too; until that date it had been the best German ESC song since 1990. 😍
Tastes are different.
I also belong to those "sucking fans" who liked Sisters. But I always am mostly in the minority when it comes to my musical taste so it is rather a compliment called to be sucking.xqueenbitch Btw. I liked Sister's NF-performance, the performance from the GF wasn't so thrilling.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Thank you 😍 If this compliment only came from someone I‘d care about...

I loved the Sisters so much and their song too; until that date it had been the best German ESC song since 1990. 😍
Tastes are different.
And sometimes people make bad decisions and refuse to admit they have, while the evidence of the opposite is irrefutable.

(though Mauve is no longer on the Sucklist because she's showing sense by admitting the GF staging of Sister did it zero favors, in spite of her love for the song. Yay Mauve!)

take a look at where Germany is placed on a map, and tell me that is a region known for good Eurovision taste.

Looking at how Germany votes at ESC, it doesnt feel that different from the rest of Europe. In the last years the televote points were:

12 - KEiiNO
10 - Luca Hänni
8 - Sergey Lazarev
7 - Duncan Laurence
6 - Mahmood
5 - Kate Miller-Heidke
4 - Leonora
3 - Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl
2 - Hatari
1 - John Lundvik

12 - Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro
10 - Netta
8 - Mikolas Josef
7 - Ryan O'Shaughnessy
6 - Eleni Foureira
5 - Cesár Sampson
4 - Ieva Zasimauskaitė
3 - Rasmussen
2 - AWS
1 - SuRie

12 - Salvador Sobral
10 - Blanche
8 - Jacques Houdek
7 - SunStroke Project
6 - Ilinca feat. Alex Florea
5 - Kristian Kostov
4 - Francesco Gabbani
3 - Joci Pápai
2 - Kasia Moś
1 - O'G3NE

mauve

Veteran
And sometimes people make bad decisions and refuse to admit they have, while the evidence of the opposite is irrefutable.

(though Mauve is no longer on the Sucklist because she's showing sense by admitting the GF staging of Sister did it zero favors, in spite of her love for the song. Yay Mauve!)
There is no objectivity in musical taste ... and I am happy that I have a deranged musical taste and that I hardly ever swim with the stream. :cool: So it's you having to amends with your rude behaviour. But grandmauve forgives you ... as always. :cautious:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
There is no objectivity in musical taste ... and I am happy that I have a deranged musical taste and that I hardly ever swim with the stream. :cool: So it's you having to amends with your rude behaviour. But grandmauve forgives you ... as always. :cautious:
Amends??? If there weren't uncultured deviants such as myself tramping about with foul-mouthed realness there would be no one highlighting the well-behavedness and class of the normies, and who would look the fool then?

But I will hastily repent by reciting 50 Hail Lena's before slithering back to my dank lair near the river Styx.

Top Bottom