Bosnia gets to have the final say tonight:

3UDKGNm.jpg

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
What an insane finish ! xshock
Congratulations :se: !!
A very worthy winner, and I'll be looking forward to going across Øresund/Öresund next month :D

As for the Danish result, I'm very happy! I had a feeling that it wouldn't finish very well, so top 15 is a very nice surprise :D

Thank you so much to the ones that supported Jonah Blacksmith:

xheart :us: :za::rs::ba::es: :ru: :ch: :uk: :ee: :ro::cz: xheart

These were my points:

:12: :ba:
:10: :ru:
:8: :ca:
:7: :ro:
:6: :lv:
:5: :id:
:4: :ee:
:3: :hr:
:2: :se:
:1: :hu:
11th: Norway
12th-15th: Israel, Lithuania, Poland, USA

My top 4 was incredibly close! All songs were true masterpieces :love:

Journalist

Sweden Russia and Serbia - well done for songs all of you! Firstly I thought to give my 12 to Serbia, but this Russian song is so catchy and amazing.
Russia send more songs like this please! This is SO GOOOD! xcheer xcheer
Sweden send fabuolus songs as always, so I'm kind jury from ESC which put Sweden in TOP xcheerI don't complain on it. :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats @A-lister and :se: on a close-fought battle. You were 12th in my ranking - never been a massive fan of JHF's style but this was nice and the closest I've ever come to giving him points!

Thank you sooooo much to everyone that supported Rina Sawayama and :uk: this edition - the closest we've come to winning since my old juror was with me, and as this was my choice, it has special significance to me. Thanks to all the following juries for their points:

:12: :mx: :me: :cz: :id: :br: :ro:
:7: :bg: :hu: :rs:
:6: :za: :us:
:5: :tr:
:4: :de: :it: :ba:
:3: :pl: :at:
:2: :se: :ch:
:1: :no:

Thanks for the stellar hosting as ever team, and looking forward to the next edition when we touch-down on Swedish soil again xclap

A-lister

Veteran
I dunno where to start! Firstly, congrats to @aardvark for hosting an exciting, and sometimes pretty nerve-wrecking show, you sure know hot to keep up the suspense xclap

I'm not gonna lie, I actually had pretty high expectations this edition, but I personally thought that we would maybe make the top. 3 at best (since we've been close sometimes but often fail to reach the absolute top), so winning this for the first time in almost 2 years and my fifth one since I joined back in 2013 (and sixth one in total for Sweden since entering the contest back in 2009), is really something and I'm humbled and happy for all the support so a big...
Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition and made this victory possible ! xhug

139 pts

:12: :ba:
:10: :az: :lt: :pt: :ru:
:8: :ro:
:7: :mx: :ch:
:6: :ma: :rs: :ua:
:5: :cy: :ee:
:4: :bg: :hu: :id: :lv: :pl:
:3: :my: :no: :tr: :us:
:2: :hr: :dk:
:1: :gr:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :ro:
:10: :ch:
:8: :pl:
:7: :es:
:6: :il:
:5: :rs:
:4: :ru:
:3: :hu:
:2: :uk:
:1: :ua:

^ This was a really strong edition and it was generally hard to allocate my points this time around and there were plenty of entries I normally would have given points to so a shout out to all of you xclap

Last edited:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you so, so much to everyone who voted for :za: this month! I am absolutely ecstatic with my top-3 result, it is my best result since winning three and a half years ago. It makes me very happy that so many of you enjoyed this entry so much. xlove xlove

Thanks again to the following for your votes:
:12: :at::lt::es:
:10: :br::de::lv:
:8: :hu::pl:
:7: :id::nl::tr:
:5: :no::il:
:4: :ee:
:2: :cz:
:1: :az::bg::hr:

Top Bottom