Contact us

WV136 | VALPARAÍSO, CHILE | COVERED IN COLORS | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS FROM PAGE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cegs5

Congrats Cesar and Argentina! xheart
I really like the winning song, but at the moment of voting I could give it "only" 6 points. The fact that I already awarded the same song with high points in NSC less than two months ago (where it ended second in the final) probably influenced my decision to give space to some other songs in my top 4 instead. Still, more than deserving winner and I am happy with the outcome. ;)

For me the best song of this edition was sent by Albania - what a performance by lady Juliana Pasha! xheat I don't know how we deserve being blessed by such piece of art.
Milica and DesiSlava were also kinda robbed, both were here with my favorite songs of theirs.

Thank you everyone for voting for Nova Norda, both in semis and in the grand final. xup

Last but not least, thanks for the great hosting!
As I’m not in NSC I didn’t know o_O It would have been funny though, I swear I was about to send it exactly two editions ago. Had I sent it back then, perhaps it’d have been in both contests at the same time.

You and Aigars have been in WV even longer than me, I hope you both get to taste the win soon, you deserve it!

My :12: pointer was also :al: Queen Juliana Pasha! xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Juliana Pasha got six 12s xheat

-785-0-5ddad0e00ef9a.png

cegs5

Not a single word about Argentina being saved by 1 point in both rankings? No ;) :D
Dear Lord, I just saw I was only 11th by 1 point, while Seoul and Canada topped the chart.
I’d have made it thanks to REJU though, but goodness me, what a draw xheat

JamieBrown

Dear Lord, I just saw I was only 11th by 1 point, while Seoul and Canada topped the chart.
I’d have made it thanks to REJU though, but goodness me, what a draw xheat

Your semifinal results, plus Argentina being between 10-20 until the very last day, absolutely left me like "Where did that come from? :eek:"

Nicholas123

So Attica has the magic touch this edition - 2 out of the 3 on the podium were Nicholas suggestions!

I've got the Mida's touch for every1 else, but me, apparently. :mrgreen:

Anyway, i am really sorry for Chile, Northeastern USA, California for not being able to award you any points. :/

ferret

My 12 points won! xclapBeautiful song, congratulations to 🇦🇷 & Cesar! :cool:
In the NSC, I couldn't give so many points because of the rivalry, but in this edition, this song was the best! And this was an exception since I don't like to re-vote for the same thing. ;)
Thank you for the 24th place for 🇬🇧 - it was obvious, but it's still nice to get to the final at least sometimes.
Thank you @daniels1000 and @JamieBrown for hosting! xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
OMG FELICIDADES CESAR!!!!!!!! xcheer I'm so happy for your first win. You deserved it for so long!!!!

Also super glad my locked 12 aka Dee Dee managed to get over 100 points. Talent truly won. xcry

Steffan

Omg wow! Did not expect such an amazing result at all, thank you so much everyone xheart I am so happy kpop is getting some really nice results lately :)

Congrats Argentina on the win! Lovely seeing old time members getting first ones. Getting one myself recently I know how special that feels :)

Thanks for the great hosting guys as well! And those nail-biting results :D
I will have to pass on the hosting as well unfortunately.

Fierro

From the bottom of my heart thank you so much for your appreciation to Maria Mena and ::ostl xrose xrose xrose

I didn't see "You broke me" finishing top-10 prior the final, but you've made a wonderful gift for me with this 10th place !
Also getting points from some juries felt exceptionally pleasant xheat

Big congratulations Cezar on your first victory in this contest xcheer xyaaay Enjoy the ride!

Special thanks to the hosts: Ben, Florian and Daniel ! You made this amazing show exciting and beautiful !

esc87fan

If it's certain that Cesar and Steffan are unable to host, then I will proudly welcome you all back to Canada for WV 137!

UPDATE: Well, now that it's official, the next stop on our tour around the WorldVision universe will be...

yvr-tile.jpg

VANCOUVER!

I look forward to welcoming you all to this vibrant city! Of course I will also need a co-host to help me with banners and vote collection, let me know if you are interested in giving me a hand

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
Congratulations :ar: xcheer my :6: but this was a strong semi overall.

Also thanks for everyone who voted for Desi Slava and :bg:, taking us to the final after our 2 NQs xlove xlove

We'll be calling from Valencia next xangel

EDIT: I just saw that we fell from 15 to 19 after a voting scandel. Truth is viewers told me they couldn't vote for :bg: and Argentina's song was playing as on hold music. We will be investigating.

Krishoes

Cesarrrrrrrrrrr xlove xlove xlove I'm so happy for youuuuu!!! xcheer I gave you two :12:s in a row, :ar: is slaying xheat

And 6th place for :it:? Truly magical for this song!!! xcry GRAZIE xheart xheart xheart

Thank you Jamie and Florian for the amazing hosting xrose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom