I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

The positive aspects:

The snippet of potato quality does sound better than "Sister", "Perfect Life" and "Black Smoke" and I think that we will end up being ranked higher than :es: this year xheart - That's already a huge achievement! Well done, NDR!

Well, I really hope that the whole entry won´t be as cringey, otherwise we´ll experience the same thing as the fans from :es: in 2017.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
So, it seems that Germany is sending its first joke entry to the competition since "Wadde hadde dudde da?".

BorisBubbles

Veteran
hate* is forever
hate* is forever, and everyone
just a taste of hate*
a taste of hate*
that could actually rue all Germans too
a taste of *hate
is all we got.
DON'T YOU NEVER EVER GIVE UP HATE*

:)

special line for matt to sing to keep him happy as his soul is torn to shreds while he listens: 'Haße is für Alle da'

Mainshow

Veteran
At least, this song suits the Florian Silbereisen show in which it will be performed on Saturday.

Mainshow

Veteran
I f*cking h@te my country. Why can't we come up with a song we genuinely like to be listening to (you know, as German people). Can't we just send a German production which at least, attempts to reflect on the largest music market in Europe (minus UK).

I'm glad it's authentic (his style, he wrote it) but oh well, I hate everything about it: The way he sings (so fast), the ukulele part, the whistles (I even hate whistles in Britney songs (I Wanna Go, I'm looking at you!!!) and that chaotic and dated instrumental mess int he 2nd part of the chorus. #mess

I'm so f'cking annoyed. Soon we will be even less competitive than the UK in ESC.

Mimmon

Veteran
I f*cking h@te my country. Why can't we come up with a song we genuinely like to be listening to (you know, as German people). Can't we just send a German production which at least, attempts to reflect on the largest music market in Europe (minus UK).

I'm glad it's authentic (his style, he wrote it) but oh well, I hate everything about it: The way he sings (so fast), the ukulele part, the whistles (I even hate whistles in Britney songs (I Wanna Go, I'm looking at you!!!) and that chaotic and dated instrumental mess int he 2nd part of the chorus. #mess

I'm so f'cking annoyed. Soon we will be even less competitive than the UK in ESC.
I might forgot but did you liked 2020 entry ?

ESC94

Completely agree, if this bombs as well we´ll once again have to hear the helpless explanations by Schreiber and especially Peter Urban that they don´t understand it because Jendrik was soo likable and bla bla bla.... BULLSHIT!!!

The ESC is not about finding someone you´d like to have a coffee in the afternoon but about a great song, and this is something that the people in charge at NDR still don´t understand after 24 years!! I really hope that NDR won´t be responsible after that year and that Peter Urban will finally retire!! xgaah

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
I might forgot but did you liked 2020 entry ?

The song was alright (I loved the production). I think it was and still is, ridiculous and embarrassing that the largest music market in Europe had to get a Slovene artist, a Bulgarian producer, an American choreographer, a Swiss reject as an entry to represent Germany in Eurovision. Apart from financing the entry, not a single part was actually German - This might work for a small nation like San Marino but for us, I think it was utterly horrendous.

But overall, the song was alright.

Top Bottom