Se apague el sol, se caiga el cielo
A tan solo unos centímetros los dos

Y dejar atrás el miedo
Con ti alma entre mis dedos quédate
Porque yo voy a quedarme​

Last edited by a moderator:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Yes much better song won. Guapo, public will love this song and of course jurry. His vocal is amazing. 12 Points from me. :12: xheat xup xheya finally a good news this week..

Ezio

Veteran
It is a lovely song. I don't see much appeal to it though, except for hispanophiles like me. Oit points!

crashworld

Veteran
Just watched the 'live' performances for both songs. The staging for the winning song is pretty much ready. It's simple yet effective. But they need to tune down the back-up vocalists. They are drowning Blas and they stick out like a sore thumb.

As for "Memoria", people are saying this is a "Cherry Red" level of sabotage. Bad camera angles, non-existent staging. LOL.

LakZaNokte

Well this fell flat.
Don’t like the vocals or the song. The moon is nice tho.

It’s not BAD but it definitely isn’t good.

3 pts

CPV4931

I prefered "Memoria" but wasn´t a fan of both songs, my last place so far....but Spain usually does bad when I like their song

cegs5

The whole song is basically acrobacies with his voice range. I’ve checked other songs of him after reading good reviews of his singles compared to Universo, Memoria and this one... tbh I don’t see much difference, they all have the same trademark. Not my thing, but I applaud Blas for being true to himself, respect.

I’m going to give :1: point anyway, because I base my score on the song and performance, not the lovely person he seems to be.

hijirio

Veteran
Some of you already know how I feel about the combination of male voice and piano

giphy.gif

:0: Sorry for being such a hater, but it's not my fault that men still sing on the piano in 2021.
It will be very probably my ded last of the whole season. Won't miss. #bye #next

Etanna

for me this song was definitely elevated by the live performance, Blas sounds good (except for the squealing at the end) and sings with emotion but doesn't overdo it. And the staging looks very nice, too - it's probably one of Spain's best stagings from recent years

lacrymea

Oh, and do us all a favor and lose those obnoxious papapapa backing vocals. What's up with that? Sounds like a bunch of cockatoos going crazy...

Last edited:

Fluke

I think this is a lot better than many similar South European entries, i don't usually like this style but this has something that makes it a bit better than others. I think Spain can stay out the bottom 5 this year, make top 15 or possibly even top 10.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I feel so bad for him, he seems like a nice person and he's still optimistic about the Eurovision experience even after losing his father and grandmother to Covid. Oh man, why did he had to have such a car-crash ballad :/

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
All the Operacian Triunfo songs in 2018 and 2019 were better than both of songs we were offered tonight by Mr. Borderline Straight.
Muerdeme, Nadie se salva, Lo Malo....... Ahhhhh I miss the Spanish NF's with drama, controversy, tears....

It's hard to look at this NF and then think previous NFs had them hits...

Summer bop Spain really needs to come back, quality wise thats where they excel...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
^ And we mustn't forget this Spanish classic

omg yes. xheat

2891471--253x300.jpg

Queen Karmele giving us natural disaster hit. xheat The only thing stopping her landslide was a rigged selection that had her removed.

Also lets remember the big LOL of that entire 2010 selection where this come 2nd to some clown mess.

Top Bottom