Contact us

NSC Spinoff | Words Randomizer | SHOW ENDED, Results start from I dunno, page 9?

What number should ferret have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uto

Veteran

2wui.png

HELLO

WELCOME TO NSC SPINOFF

LEAVE ME A MESSAGE
I'LL GIVE YOU A WORD

cartoon-character-suzuka-500x500.jpg

deadlines:

deadline for signup = 15-1-21 23:59 CET
deadline for entry = 20-1-21 21:21 CET
show post = 21-1-21 23:00 CET or so (after LL)
LL = 21-1-21 20:30 CET
Second LL = at some point (random)
deadline for voting = 30-1-21 23:59 CET

results = 31-1-21 21:00 CET

links:

show post

text show
voting schema

old OP:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Bless my lil grey surprised kitten surfing through the galaxy on a pizza slice - what a treat xlove

Thank you @Uto for this most Uto-est of shows - it's hot, and I'm looking forward to diving into the songs over the coming days ;)
The real question is if you have time tomorrow from like 13:00 til 16:00 to do a second LL. Will probably just be you and me there, but I have to rank all the songs anyway because yesterday I still had to create the show post and all that during the LL so I low key missed half of it.

theditz83

Veteran
The real question is if you have time tomorrow from like 13:00 til 16:00 to do a second LL. Will probably just be you and me there, but I have to rank all the songs anyway because yesterday I still had to create the show post and all that during the LL so I low key missed half of it.

Sorry buddy, I need to work overtime tomorrow between 10:00 and 16:00 UK time, so wouldn't be free then. Don't worry though, I'll listen through them on Sunday as I've made sure I didn't make myself available that day to have one day off - damn my willingness to help :rolleyes:

Uto

Veteran
Sorry buddy, I need to work overtime tomorrow between 10:00 and 16:00 UK time, so wouldn't be free then. Don't worry though, I'll listen through them on Sunday as I've made sure I didn't make myself available that day to have one day off - damn my willingness to help :rolleyes:
I took a day off yesterday for prep for hosting. Ended up working for four hours anyway. Happens. No problems. Still wish I can jam a second LL in somewhere given that I still have to vote myself. I can do it on Sunday as well if you want to, but if you wish to do it at your own leisure that's obviously okay as well.

theditz83

Veteran
I took a day off yesterday for prep for hosting. Ended up working for four hours anyway. Happens. No problems. Still wish I can jam a second LL in somewhere given that I still have to vote myself. I can do it on Sunday as well if you want to, but if you wish to do it at your own leisure that's obviously okay as well.

Yeah don't wait for me in case I end up sleeping at weird times on Sunday - I'll run through them whenever I'm awake and lucid enough :lol:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Kimrt

Omg some of these words I don't think I would have found a song ;; so I feel lucky that I got exhale as it fit perfectly for me.

The banners are very cool :D

• Fuego

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
If anyone else thinks the video for the ::rah entry is far too short (it starts kinda in the middle of the song), and is looking for the full-length version (which is also still just 3 minutes), it's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REG7gnzaGFA

Great show, and some amazing entries here. My entire top 10 (+2) would have been a 12-pointer in my NSC 189 semi, and the song I've ranked #23 here would have gotten 2 points there. The quality here is incredible. :eek:

::bal has voted. xmusic

Uto

Veteran
Ok so Utopolis just voted. I have no words, this is one absurd song contest. I sincerely would like to thank everyone involved for giving me such a massive experience. We created a thing of beauty here and it will long stand as a monolith.

theditz83

Veteran
Ok so Utopolis just voted. I have no words, this is one absurd song contest. I sincerely would like to thank everyone involved for giving me such a massive experience. We created a thing of beauty here and it will long stand as a monolith.

Like a monolith to all the time we spent, a minor sympho...... wait....

Sorry, wrong word xstars

In other news, I'm around halfway through the songs, had to stop for fresh air since I've been indoors for 3 days straight and I was beginning to hear voices xhi Looking forward to the second half...

• Fuego

Uto

Veteran
I've received only 4 sets of votes so far, it is starting to worry me a bit. Realise last weekend people would have given preference to other song contests, but please do not forget.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I've received only 4 sets of votes so far, it is starting to worry me a bit. Realise last weekend people would have given preference to other song contests, but please do not forget.
you should get mine tomorrow!!!!! if i don't oversleep or something :lol:

• Like It

Uto

Veteran
J'ai votes from:

Roseland, Rehi Kaita, Emsfrynt, Utopolis, Oosingimaed, Balearica, Griffin, Halito, Szimbaya, Tanoiro, Zechonia, Effiland, Kamande, Pyreica, Arirang, Rahasia and Solentoya.

That's only half. Getting a little bit worried.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
J'ai votes from:

Roseland, Rehi Kaita, Emsfrynt, Utopolis, Oosingimaed, Balearica, Griffin, Halito, Szimbaya, Tanoiro, Zechonia, Effiland, Kamande, Pyreica, Arirang, Rahasia and Solentoya.

That's only half. Getting a little bit worried.
No need for getting worried - get your inbox ready for influx of PMs tonight. ;)

Uto

Veteran
No need for getting worried - get your inbox ready for influx of PMs tonight. ;)
As you can see the WLSC crowd tends to vote well on time. I'm not quite used to that deadline dodging style.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
This is normal for NSC. I figure you'll get 85% of the remaining votes within the next 6 hours. ;) But I also think there will be some that will fail to vote, at least before the deadline, people tend to forget about spinoffs for some reason. :eek:

Top Bottom