Contact us

FSC #140 - October 2020: The Show! [Mykolaiv - Ukraine] | RESULTS from page 3

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :no: xcheer I knew a combo of Alan Walker and Ava Max will be a big chance to victory. Thank you for 9th place! Happy to see Abir in 3rd place xlove

Here is the full results of our jury
FSC140-ROJURY.png

Datura

Congrats Norway on another victory
thanks for the points for the austrian entry, especially to Spain :es: and Sweden :se: for 10 & 12. i expected to do bad so ur votes were truly a relief xlove
most underrated entry in this edition imo: :pt: Portugal
such a shame Ireland :ie: did not vote, that was a great entry

Geborgenheit

Congratulations to :no:. Actually, I have mentioned the song in suggestions. I liked it 3 or 4 months ago, but now it has faded for me. I like :ua: more to be honest, but I can live with :no: winning it, at least :ma: hasn't won. xyaayj/k
I really like the :pl: song, and yes, I have mentioned it in suggestions. I am glad that it hasn't done as bad as seemed in the beginning.
Sorry for :ie:, what has happened?
Otherwise, I have really enjoyed many songs in this edition, all songs which I have given points to are fantastic.
And thank you for voting for :lv:. This is not the worst result and it has been an extreme entry. :)

xrose :az::br::hu::pl::ua::il::dk:xlove

AlekS

Veteran
Thought it would be anyone's game to win because of high quality xbow and I didn't have a clear fave this edition. At all.
My 3rd consecutive suggestion for our jury finishes in the top 2 (1-1-2). The 2nd place is super awesome, considering I truly wasn't expecting that so many people would like our entry xhug xkiss.

A little bit shocked by Germany's result. And by that Morocco's super dramatic 1 pt ... I can't at all this drama with Morocco in my FSC life xheat

This is how our jury voted (thought I would step up my scoreboard game a lil' bit, the show was super inspiring):

B12MKiC.jpg

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow, thanks :ie: for not voting and getting us back into the top 10 xheat

Congrats :no: - my personal :12: this edition and a definite hit. Glad it got its chance to shine in WV :D :my: seems very underrated, and it's not often we swap high points hawa so great work xclap

Thanks for all of the votes for Arlissa and :uk: this edition! xlove

:10: :rs:
:8: :my: :ca:
:6: :il: :se:
:5: :ee:
:4: :no: :ba: :pt: :us:
:3: :tr:
:2: :pl:
:1: :id: :ch:

And finally, here is the full breakdown of the :uk: jury vote this edition ;)

Screenshot-20201026-233321.jpg

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I had to leave earlier because of my class, but congrats Malagant!!!!!!! Not surprising, but still completely deserved. Too bad Charly scored Ukraine so my prediction wasn't 100% cosmiccollins.gif but I'll survive :lol:

Thank you for voting for :br:!!!! Didn't expect to get past 20 points, so I am satisfied. It became a #classic #ana #plug #song so plug people better be ready to listen to it a few more times.

:my: on the right side though IOTAP robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should have been top 10 at least.

A-lister

Veteran
So unfortunately yet another live show I couldn't catch live (sorry for that @Marite), but checking in here just to give my congrats to :no: @Malagant to a deserved victory xclap, solid entry which also managed to find its way into my personal top. 10 as well ! A little sad to see my own top. 3 :at: :mx: :dk: not faring so well though :/

As for the results for :se: this time around, I didn't know what to expect so I must say it was pretty decent and I'm fine with that. Interesting to see that it didn't collect points from that many jurors, but the ones that did end up voting for it awarded it high points so it seems to have been a quite polarizing entry.

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

64 pts

:12: :pt: :es:
:10: :nl:
:8: :az: :cy: :ro:
:6: :ch:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :at:
:10: :mx:
:8: :dk:
:7: :be:
:6: :uk:
:5: :ma:
:4: :za:
:3: :ca:
:2: :rs:
:1: :no:

Verjamem

Another :ua:'s victory would have been perfect, but still congratulations :no:! :D It's nice that :hu: and :bg: scored ok, but I expected better result from :es: Too extraordinary to be outside the Top 10.

Thank you for all the points. I thought I will score 10 points or something about that, so it's a really good result :)

xlove
:12: :de: :lv:
:6: :it:
:4: :ma:

hawadharma

What a deserved winner, :no: !! Congratulations!!

And maanyy thanks to all who has voted for :my:, we don't get much votes but when we do - it's mostly :12: points :ROFLMAO:

:12: :br: :it: :uk: <----- OMG can't believe I missed you @anaraqueen !!!! ERROR 404 :ROFLMAO:
:5: :bg:
:3: :ru:
:2: :rs:
:1: :hr:

Elizabeth Tan xheart you guyss xhug

P/s: @anaraqueen let's make it 3 times in a row, ok? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hawadharma

Oh wow, thanks :ie: for not voting and getting us back into the top 10 xheat

Congrats :no: - my personal :12: this edition and a definite hit. Glad it got its chance to shine in WV :D :my: seems very underrated, and it's not often we swap high points hawa so great work xclap

Thanks for all of the votes for Arlissa and :uk: this edition! xlove

:10: :rs:
:8: :my: :ca:
:6: :il: :se:
:5: :ee:
:4: :no: :ba: :pt: :us:
:3: :tr:
:2: :pl:
:1: :id: :ch:

And finally, here is the full breakdown of the :uk: jury vote this edition ;)

Screenshot-20201026-233321.jpg

xheat xheat :12: points from :uk: xheat xheat

let's repeat :ROFLMAO:

hawadharma

I had to leave earlier because of my class, but congrats Malagant!!!!!!! Not surprising, but still completely deserved. Too bad Charly scored Ukraine so my prediction wasn't 100% cosmiccollins.gif but I'll survive :lol:

Thank you for voting for :br:!!!! Didn't expect to get past 20 points, so I am satisfied. It became a #classic #ana #plug #song so plug people better be ready to listen to it a few more times.

:my: on the right side though IOTAP robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should have been top 10 at least.

awwwwhhhhh you're so sweetttt

:br: song is great too, just finished somewhere outside my top 10 xheat

Top Bottom