theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
00intro.png

Welcome to the Grand Finale of Worldvision Idol! 25 contestants
remain, and one of them will be our winner. Make sure to vote for
your favourites to give them the best chance of being the next
Worldvision Idol! We are joined tonight by some very special guests
- the winners of the Idol Franchise from all over the world!

Finalists.png

Text-Show.png

Vote.png

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh, I got Georgian Idol legend and general all round hottie, Oto Nemsadze xheatxheart What an absolute treat. Georgia for sure has my favourite Idol winners. Oto and Tornike
daydreaming.gif
It doesn't get better.

Shoutout as well to the Scottish superstar on Western USA's banner. I actually voted from my first mobile phone for Michelle McManus to win Idol.

Diwine work there, Connor xlove For some reason I thought Brazil had Charlotte Church on their banner at first.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Come up to Glasgow and I'll be sure to take you to her regular haunts. She loves belting out a diva classic on karaoke :lol:
Can I come? xrofl

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
omg underrated king oto nemsadze blessing this semi xheat

:kr: just voted. There is a song that was a massive grower and jumped all the way to my :10: and I am still shocked about it. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Michelle McManus. Goodness me, now that is a name I haven't heard in a long long time. :lol: Didn't she do a weight loss show with Gillian McKeith once? Great show though, Connor. Idk whay you were stressing so much over. xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Michelle McManus. Goodness me, now that is a name I haven't heard in a long long time. :lol: Didn't she do a weight loss show with Gillian McKeith once? Great show though, Connor. Idk whay you were stressing so much over. xheart

Indeed she did. Liked a good pie did oor Michelle bless her, still has a wee soft spot for a black pudding supper and a single fish after the dancin' tae mind. ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Indeed she did. Liked a good pie did oor Michelle bless her, still has a wee soft spot for a black pudding supper and a single fish after the dancin' tae mind. ;)

Gary, are you Michelle McManus' superfan who follows her around everywhere she goes? All these incredible facts you're sharing with us about the legend.

Did you film this?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Gary, are you Michelle McManus' superfan who follows her around everywhere she goes? All these incredible facts you're sharing with us about the legend.

Did you film this?

Gary is a huge knitting fan, just as the video avatar suggest so it must have been by him. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
An avid knitter as well as being a Michelle McManus superfan? Is there anything our Gary isn't capable of?

Probably likes Antique furniture shows and fruit on Pizza also. xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Probably likes Antique furniture shows and fruit on Pizza also. xheat

No way!!? Me too. Did I tell you all about that time I was actually (I'm not lying) on an episode of antiques show Flog It? The story was my brother broke his bed so we were looking for money to buy him a new one by selling a necklace a Polish count gave my mother when they were once engaged, before my mum called it all off cause he was a homophobe who wanted her to cut ties with her gay cousin. I got to tell that story (without the drama bit) on Flog It xheart I had a curtain haircut and was dressed like a skater probably as I was like eleven or twelve at the time. The necklace didn't sell.

Also, pineapple on pizza is legendary šŸ™Œ

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Where are the Canadian Idol winners? xangry
I did try Steph!! Unfortunately I couldnā€™t find any good quality photos of them performing on idol :( same goes for Australian Idol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom