Contact us

🎤 WV KARLSKRONA 131 🎶 | SCHEDULE | GRAND FINALE DRAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Intro-banner.png

In honour of Agnes winning Worldvision 130, you're all officially invited to apply for the brand
new season of WORLDVISION IDOL! Agnes was the winner of the second season of Sweden's
Idol in 2005, but who will be the next Worldvision Idol? Submit your application form now and
head on over to auditions in Karlskrona and it could be you!

Schedule.png

Semi Draw (click)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo a Pop Idol theme. xheat Good luck hosting Connt. xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Karlskrona looking beautiful, and this theme at the same time as we're having a legendary diva spin-off - will anyone have any hair left at the end of the month?? :eek: :lol: xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
SlightNaughtyAcouchi-small.gif

Oh wow, an Idol themed edition xheat This is gonna be fun. I'm excited we get to experience you hosting for us again so soon, Connor. Good luck with everything. It's gonna be fabulous.

:us: are still holding a search right now to crown our own Idol using our special promo Americana Idol NF.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Good luck hosting xlove After H&M high fashion edition, we have Idol now? You spoil us xheat

omggggg this one is my favourite xfaint let my people gooooo

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Not entirely sure how to feel about the draw. I do have a few names that could definitely support me, but I'm completely unsure of the ones beside them :lol: It could be worse, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom