Contact us

WV 129 BELGRADE | THERE WHERE DANUBE KISSES THE SKY | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS SHOW - 21ST SEPTEMBER 20:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oooo congratulations :ua:. 🙌🏻🙌🏻 feels like a lifetime since my 12 won. Super great entry, congrats Kimmy!! Cant wait for an elite Ukrainian edition.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :ua:. :)

I would lie if I said I wasn't super bummed about :ca: not winning there at the end. :( So close and yet so far. Fantastic song by one of my absolute top favorite artists. xlove

Also stoked ::cepo :us: were doing so well! xheart

Thank you @Journalist @Mike for a fabulous hosting! xheat

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations 🇺🇦 @Kimrt! I told you that 🇺🇦 would bring you success! xhmmm
Big thanks to @Journalist and @Mike for the organization (y) especially for the innovative presentation of SF results o_O(y)and clean .xlsx of course. I will look into numbers tomorrow.
And I feel honored to be the co-host of WV 130, which will take place somewhere in Ukraine :cool:(y)

Genesis

Sorry for not taking part this edition; if I only played, :ca: would have won as, they were a contender for my :12: along with :ir: after listening to the final LL xfaint What an unfortunate timing.

Having said that, :pl: is excited to send their delegation to :ua: xcheer

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations Kimrt and :ua: on your win! A really nice winner!

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone who brought ::midw to the final and voted for "California Stars" once it got there. It was such a nice surprise to qualify with this song and super fun to watch the points come in for it today.

Thank you as well to our hosting team! Y'all rocked it! xheat

This edition fell at a slightly less busy and less personally challenging time, and it was nice to be a bit more engaged, including dusting off the ol' greenroom thread. Hoping this next edition is more of the same! :D

Journalist

Firstly, I want to congratulate Ukraine and @Kimrt for the 1st victory! Well done, it's the great song and I'm happy cause you've made it here in Serbia. xheart Such a good feeling to receive12 points from winning country. xheart
Thank you guys for your votes for this super hot Serbian entry called "Papi", from our well-known artist MILICA PAVLOVIĆ. xheart

7th place, 140 points

:12: :ua::vn::seou: xlovexlovexlove
:10: :west:::berl::sa xlovexlove
:8: :be::kr::marm: xlove
:7: ::cepo:de::dk: xheartxheart
:6: :se: xheartxheart
:5: :bb::fi: xheartxheart
:4: :neus::br: xheartxheart
:3: :hu: xheartxheart
:2: -
:1: :kyus::cali: xheartxheart

Thank you for the chance to organise this edition. I really enjoyed in every second of my organisation. It's a kind of challenge but it's very interesting and awesome. I hope you all have a good time here in Belgrade, cause we tried to give you our best. ( @Mike thanks once again, great co-host! xheart )
You should have found place there where Danube kisses the sky, so I hope you've found it. xrose
Thank you once again for your kind words which I really appreciate and I'm thankful to all of you cause this organisation for sure
would not be like this if not all of you contributed to it.
Best regards from hosting team and see you in the WV 130 Ukraine.

tenor.gif
M8QbA4.gif
tenor.gif

kopachka

Congrats :ua: and thank you Journalist and Mike for a wonderful hosting! xlove

I was already very happy with Gülşen qualifying to the grand final and finally break the curse of DNQ when it's me who's sharing her songs. :) I was hoping to avoid the bottom 5, but achieving the 15th place with 99 points was way above my expectations, so thanks to everyone who contributed with some points. xhug

Looking forward to the new edition!

Krishoes

OH! Congrats :ua:! I didn't see this coming at all but I'm glad because I really liked the song xheart

Thanks Journalist and Mike for the hosting xlove

ShoeFlo

:is: Hugar ft. Arnór Dan – Waves, 5th & 151 Pts :is:

:12: :ie: :ch: :lond: :fr: xheart xheart xheart
:10: :ir: :br: xheart xheart
:8: :uk: :in: xheart
:7: :jp: :sobr: :no:
:6: :sc: :svea:
:5: ::cepo
:4: :ca: :lv:
:3: :ru: :nl:
:2: ::midw :rs:
:1: :au: ::zi :us: :pt:

Better late than never: Congratulations again to Kimrt for your first win. This is always something very special. xcheer

Also congratulations Steph for your silver finish although I hoped you can finally get your long-awaited 2nd win with that stunning choice

Mikes would also have been a well-deserved and worthy winner, congrats for 3rd place anyway xbow

In general all my favorites in the final have done amazingly: all my Top 5 songs have achieved Top 10 results, I dont remember if it ever happened before :eek:

Finally, big thank you to the host team. You guys did a flawless job and enthused us with amazing ideas like the SF2 results show concept xheat

Milos-BC

Congratulations :ua: on the victory! Even though I was not a fan of the song, I am happy for you. Glad to see Canada doing so well, this is by far the best song of Loreena McKennitt and this success is well deserved. Great results for USA, Iceland, Central Portugal as well, all great songs that I also enjoyed. And another great result for my country and my former region, that also makes me happy.

Thank you for an amazing show @Journalist and @Mike. See you in the next edition.

JSSArcos

A little late, but I've been busy

Congratulations :ua: and @Kimrt !!!! would have preferred Canada, but Ukraine was my 13 place in the final and 11 in the SEMI, so I'm fine with the winner ;)

Great hosting, it was nice to be in Serbia !!! xheart @Journalist & @Mike thanks xbow

is possibly the best top 10 ever xlove I voted for 8 of those songsxheat

sad to see down :sc: , Lewis Capaldi is one of the artists I hear the most !!! sad too that :al: didn't vote, a very good bop !!!

I have to say again that :ch: AND :fi: deserve it is final !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney Marie Andrews it may have been a great discovery, I'm really enjoying your work, became a fan, great choice @RainyWoods xbow

sorry for not being able to include in my points:
11-India
12-Russia
13-Ukraine
14-Denmark
15-Turkey

It was one of the best editions I've been to, good job to everyone (y)

See you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom