Contact us

WV 129 BELGRADE | THERE WHERE DANUBE KISSES THE SKY | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS SHOW - 21ST SEPTEMBER 20:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Well done :ua:! Commiserations to Steph - so close!!

Great show too - very tense at the end! xcheer

Thanks everyone for the points for :sc: xlove

12 ::cepo

8 :fi:
7 :ie:
6 :neus: :in: ::onta
5 :no:
4 :cu: :ch: :cali:
3 :lv:
2 :svea: :cy: :de: :bb: :lond:
1 :ua: :uk: :jp:

Seok-jin

Congrats :ua: once again and to :ca: for the silver medal! Thanks to @Journalist for this chance to be a co-host xbow Everything was amazing, I am sorry for any mistakes and I hope you all enjoyed your stay in fab Belgrade xlove

::cepo 3rd - 161p

Thanks to everyone who voted for this song, it's a wonderful debut with a new region xbow xlove

:12: :sc: :jp:
:10: :rs: :neus: :is: :svea: :no: :lv: :fi:
:8: :ch:
:7: :ca: :tr: :cali: :in:
:6: :fr:
:5: -
:4: :pe: :bb: :ie: :ru: :nl:
:3: :be:
:2: :us:
:1: -

Mainshow

Veteran
Flawless winner! Congrats! Artem is slowly becoming one of my favourite Ukrainian artists! I'm so deliriously happy it won!

What a lovely event that a Slavic country won once gain!

Thank you for your votes for :ru: - I didn't expect to qualify and I'm glad that some of you really seem to have enjoyed my entry! ;)

I'm glad that the great entries from Central Portugal and Southeast Brazil did end up being that high in the end as well!

C U in Lviv? xheart

Aditya

Thank you so much for the points for :in:! xheart

Very happy with my result! :D

as78

Congrats :ua:! :D

:ca: was so close with this wonderful song which some time ago was my entry too in NSC and came last (28th) in the final being PQ, so hoped it could win here. xcry

Anyway happy to see 2 my big favorites :ca: and ::cepo in top-3 and another great song fro :us: close too.

Thank you Journalist and Mike for great hosting. xheart xup

ooo and this is my 10,000th post xheya

cegs5

Congrats :ua: Kimrt on your winning!

Well done to Steph and Mike on your medals as well, I enjoyed both songs, wish I could have awarded some points to Canada too, but oh well, the competition was tight and it was truly hard to shortlist only ten entries.
Glad to see my 12 :sobr: placing high, Fer xheart

Thank you @Journalist and @Mike for a great edition xrose

esc87fan

To come so close to winning and lose it again...

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Ukrainian song, but what can you do. I was able to match my personal best with Canada, and that's a win for me. Thank you all for the votes and the support... and praise to the Golden Sister - I hope I made you proud

ferret

OMG, Worldvision was won by a guy from my city! :cool: Поздравляю тебя, Харьков! Congratulations 🇺🇦 xheart & @Kimrt !
Otherwise, nothing new. Someone sends one performer for the 8th time, someone votes for it. Stability! :LOL:
@Journalist & @Mike thanks for the show! (y)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Super shook! Thank you for voting Courtney's song to a wonderful 4th place finish (only Mikal Cronin had gotten me this placing once before until now). I don't know why but in my head I imagined 15th-20th if I made the final with this song. I love it so much but initially I thought people would find it more on the dirgy side of the ballads I like to send, but I'm so happy over half of you supported it xheart

She does really beautiful acoustic versions of the song too that I did consider sending over the studio version, but I just love how Twin Peak-ish the vibes are in the album version.

:us: 4th - 158 Points

:12: :ir::hu:::midw
:10: :cy:
:8: :svea::neus::no::jp:
:7: :nl::lv::rs:
:6: :ie::is::tr::pe:
:5: :ca::lond:
:4: :kr::fi::pt:::onta
:3: :au:
:2: :ch::sobr:
:1: :sc::it:::cepo

I've gotta thank our fabulous hosts Journalist and Mike xlove xheat Everything has been perfect. Such expensive, luxurious hosting. Well done to both of you.

Let's go to Ukraine now! Good luck with everything Kimrt!! Slay us all xyes

esc87fan

Should Ukraine decline, I will gladly welcome you all back to Canada. No pressure, but I've had a host city and theme in mind for a while

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Finally finished updating my spreadsheets and thank you everyone who had some space to vote for :kr: in the semi xheart

Congrats again to Kimmy!!!!!! A BOP. Also congrats Steph and Mike for the medals. And thank you Journalist and Mike for the hot hosting. xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom