Contact us

WV 129 BELGRADE | THERE WHERE DANUBE KISSES THE SKY | SEMI FINAL 1 | RESULTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Omg such an iconic results show I love it xheat

thank you to all who voted for :se:, I’ve wanted to send this song for like 5 years now so I’m glad it’s qualified in the end :mrgreen:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Midwestern USA won't wait anymore! White room is waiting for you! Congrats! :)

Wait WHATTTTTTTTTTTT

Thank you xheart I'm really just so thankful and full of love for y'all xheart

What a creative and saucepansful way of doing results xcheer :D

My NQs:
12 :D
10 Cuba
8 Latvia
7 :D
6 :D
5 :D
4 Peru
3 :D
2 Wales
1 South Korea

ferret

Congratulations to the finalists and thank you to those who voted for Creeper! xheart
No emotions, I'm probably too tired... I also forgot to send my vote in the second semi-final, I'm sorry.:(

JSSArcos

After this draw, I knew I was going to fail, even so Thanks to everyone who voted in Ireland xheart

fun way to show the results, good work and thanks for leaving me for last :LOL:xdiablo

:12:xlove
:10:xlove
:8::pe: this "pearl" was ignored, deserved much more xangry
:7: xheya
:6:xheya
:5: :uk: another very unfair result for UK
:4: :be: xexcuseme Seriously ? I've always seen it as a safe qualifier .... that was really fun, PINA COLADA had been on my mind for a few more days xheat
:3:xup
:2:xup
:1::lv: sounded familiar to me from other entries and very Latvian, but something was missing... However , they deserved the final

11-Svealand
12- Wales (in part I liked it, and it could be in my points, but there was a lot happening at the same time, it seemed very confusing to me)
13-Cyprus

Ok Results

kopachka

Once again thanks to everyone who supported Turkey with its hit song from 1996. xlove I believe it's pretty clear to many of you how much I love Gülşen and this qualification means the world to me. I already sent her twice to Worldvision (Kardan Adam in WV 52 and Sarışınım in WV 112) and both times failed to qualify. My goal in WV is to present less known Turkish artists (or less known songs by the famous ones) and these DNQs were really discouraging. Less important but still interesting is that Gülşen always qualified when other members entered her songs. :lol: This fear of bringing another DNQ to my favorite Turkish artist made me decide that Be Adam will be my PQ entry if I get a chance to get such spot in the future... But few weeks ago I realized it still has never happened since I have joined this game in September 2012, so why waiting for something so improbable? :) Anyway, it feels great to break the curse of DNQ with Gülşen and I'm looking forward to introduce you all with some more Turkish hidden pearls in the future. xheart

I'll really miss to see Cyprus, Svealand and Berlin in the final!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom