Contact us

OM BEIRUT 06 | THE SHOW | Voting DDL: September 17th, 23:59 CET

Amir

Veteran
:>

Last edited:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
:tw: voted in this absolute monster of a selection. Amazing job everyone - and if anyone can please give me a proper hair transplant to stop my wig from constantly whipping off during these shows, I'd really appreciate it xheat xfaint xrose

the only negative side effect from this contest: it's called "wig loss" and it's a serious disease

hijirio

Veteran
The contest to be renamed from now on as Orient Tsunami of Wigs

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Lovely show Mr. Amir, full of culture. Gorgeous banners xheart

:tr: has voted. I wanted to give points to way more than ten songs this edition urhhhhh. My 12 though.. oh my gosh, it stands alone. A couple of weeks later and I'm still astounded. My hair took off for an intergalactic space journey after my first experience with the song and I haven't seen it since. I don't think it's coming back. That's ok though as I'm in Turkey right now. I won't be needing my locks anymore.

Amir

Veteran
sooo....shortly after I got all the votes in, my fkn computer decided to detect some potential virus in the Melbourne program, deleted it
and I'm not able to re-install it.
Mrs. ana is saving me and will generate the scoreboards for me. xheart #Ateam #bestcohost
As soon as I receive them, I will announce the results show. It will most likely be later this evening, so stay tuned xcheer

more scandels will follow xheat

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Lady Angela disapproves this situation. She was planning to leave tonight after the results show as she has to be back to Greece to film a new tv spot for Jumbo superstores, and now she's threatening to leave before the results are announced. The head of Egyptian delegation is trying to convince her to stay.

ParallelThoughtfulHoatzin-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom