Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
OzlIhWP.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Azerbaijan attempting one last leapfrog there :lol:

Congrats Lesbanon - you were 12th in my ranking, but still enjoyed your song.

Most of the Top 10 is fire actually - Gurbanguly served a satisfying conclusion here!

And thanks so much for 8th place for :tw: again - this OM consistency as a non-permanent member, how scandeluz

Pure hosting Ana sis as always xheat

Thanks to the legends:
:12: Singapore, Mongolia
:10: Malaysia, Hong Kong
:8: Samoa, Armenia
:7: Indonesia
:4: Russia
:2: Tunisia, Japan
:1: Turkmenistan, Philippines

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah Great results. Congratulations :lb: mr Amir on your victory! Vietnam 2nd and Uzbekistan 2nd and 3rd round of the top 3 very nicely, and then Raint in 4th. xbow Thank you Anna for hosting. xheart :D Thank you for the place and points to my entry, much love.

:cy: 10th
74pts

:12: 🇹🇷 🇱🇰
:10: 🇷🇺 🇹🇼
:8: xexcuseme
:7: 🇦🇫
:6: 🇪🇬
:5: 🇰🇷 🇼🇸
:4: xexcuseme
:3: 🇦🇿
:2: xexcuseme
:1: xexcuseme

xheart

hijirio

Veteran
My reaction to this result

giphy.gif

Jk, congratz Lebanon and Vietnam, both bops that I don't regret scoring high xheart xheart xheart

See you in Baku next edition :* Glue your wigs tight, like real tight . . . . .. . .. . ... . . .

hawadharma

Great hosting by our kween ana !! xheart

Funny, witty, yet showcased turkmenistan like never before
I will never have to go there yet I knew the country like my own family

And daddy xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Amir & Lesbanon, great winner xheart xcheer And hot top 3 all around! Thank you so much for 15th place and 59 points! This marks the end of my Afghan journey, where I managed to stay in top15 five editions in a row #yass

🇦🇫 Massi Howaida - Bada Bada
15th, 59 points
xheart
:10: 🇮🇷 🇰🇷
:6: 🇭🇰 🇱🇰
:5: 🇹🇭
:4: 🇲🇱 🇹🇷 🇮🇩
:3: 🇲🇾 🇹🇳 🇯🇵
:1: 🇨🇾

xheart

And of course, fiery hot hosting, legend Ana. xbow Gurbanguly hit a new level of iconicness that will be hard to beat in the future

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to Mr. Amir on your slay win :> And congratulations to Laura and Hiji also. Such medals!

Thank you so much for the Tata Young support. I kind of feared support for her would drop cause I was repeating a song I had sent to another contest (not something I've done before but I really felt I had to just sent her whilst I had this chance). Ending this Thai stay with another top 10, and 4th at that.. great!!! xheart

Thank you Ana for being such a beautiful and charming host. A shame so many people ended up in hell tonight but what can we do? Mr. President tried his very best.

Good luck Gera with lil' baby Thailand. And I hope you're all ready for my Turkish stay. I'll be sending legends only
icon.png

giphy.gif

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG @Amir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know "the perfect song" existed until I heard this hot piece of music xheat xheat xheat

Also didn't expect it to win at all, even tho I predicted the win in the prediction thread (only did it so you would feel better after your flop xD) What a nice surprise xheart

Thank you amazing host @anaraqueen xheart xheart xheart

And thank you for all the points (didn't expect those 12s xheat) - last edition with :az: and ending on a hot 9th place xqueenbitch

I'm now ready to make sure Ziyoda won't enter OM again for at least 5 editions :uz:xqueenbitch

ferret

Congratulations 🇱🇧 Lebanon! (y)Thanks, Ana for hosting, everything was creative and fun! :cool:
Many thanks to everyone who supported our song! This is a good result considering the unusual style of Stars and Rabbit.xheart

Top Bottom