CHERNIYA 4
ROSELAND 5
RUMIA 2

Our combined votes.

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
As bizarre as it sounds to say this, THANK YOU ORIAN FOR KNOCKING HALITO DOWN TO 8TH PLACE :mrgreen: It was the only spot in the top 10 that we had never achieved :lol: Now our NSC League bingo is complete xdance

Also congrats Ujedinjeni Gvozd! While I may not have voted for you, I totally understand the appeal of the song and it sure sounds like a winner to me :cool:

And last but not least, thank you Oualid for hosting a great edition :D

takeru

Congratulations UG! It’s a beautiful, atmospheric winner with real grower potential! Definitely a worthy addition to the winner roster. Thank you for your smooth hosting Kadis; was a fun edition, despite the clear winner influence on many of the song styles (Oussou Empire’s entry title got the trend right). Maybe next edition will be full of heart-wrenching Russian ballads!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again and thank you Ouliad for hosting. xheart Thank you also to everyone who voted for my entry, I'm intrigued to see where I came in the semi finals for sure.

::sol 15th
121pts

:12: ::acl xbow
:10: ::jem ::uje :ar:v
:8: ::kam ::nal ::red ::big
:7: ::ous ::ari
:6: xexcuseme
:5: ::per :il:b WL
:4: ::moi
:3: ::aim
:2: ::luz
:1: ::vyl ::kim ::ros

xkiss

Veliky

Well, 16th is good! Would have thought to place a bit higher, but I'm still very happy to be back in the final after 6 failed editions. Thank you all for your points to Roxette! xyaay

Congratulations to Ujedinjeni Gvozd! The 4th nation I'm giving the most points to, and who wins when I don't give any. Well... xshrug

theditz83

Veteran
Wow wow wow!! You guys totally gave me the best surprise with these results! Like seriously, I never expected a little catchy, radio-friendly house bop to give me my 5th - yes FIFTH - 6th place PQ finish! What a treat, especially after thinking that I was probably just a borderline qualifier :lol:

Thanks you so much to all the legends below:

::moi
6th place - 145 points

:12: :il:b ::com (didn't expect that xheat)
:10: ::kal ::bif ::ari
:8: ::adb ::qdq ::ros
:7: ::hyp ::acl :ar:v
:6: ::sol ::bal
:5: ::kim
:4: ::uje ::tan WL
:3: ::fer ::god ::nur
:2: ::beg ::nal ::red
:1: ::cyd ::per

Congratulations again to ::uje on the convincing win, and delighted to see ::hyp do so well too again xup I knew my :12: wouldn't challenge for the win but OMG 3 editions in a row with Eurobeat in the final, and another 23rd place finish (the place of true Eurobeat legends!!) What a time to be in NSC (thank you ::riy xlove)

Great hosting ::kad and Oualid - everything went perfectly to plan and you did a great job xheart

Looking forward to the next edition maybe in ::uje? Our PQ entry is ready and waiting xup xyaay

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okaay, thanks everyone who supported ::rah and our song "Daylight" by Vega Nova. This song is one of my personal favourites, I've loved it for years and I'm not ever getting tired of listening to it. :mrgreen:

I guess no one of WV players remembers xD, but quite a long ago I sent that song to WV (from Denmark, with a different MV). It ended up in the bottom of the final.
And I'm so so grateful to NSC, because thanks to it, the song improved its result and it improved a lot, I must say. :unsure:
I won't lie, I started craving for a PQ spot after spending so much time at the top, but still 7th is amazing! And I haven't had 7th places in the final until now, this is the first time. Yay! xangel (anyway, let's wait for the scoreboards)

I'll thank everyone in particular once again when the scoreboards are available.

Congratulations ::uje on that convincing victory!
I obviously understand the lyrics of the song, and they are so heartbreaking and also so honest, telling about the human cruelty & human tragedies unvarnished and about meaninglessness of wars.
It isn't 100% my type of music, but I'm actually feeling proud about a Russian song winning NSC, especially such a meaningful and quality song as this one. Btw, it is originally from 1917 :oops: and the winning version is obviously one of the numerous cover versions, if someone doesn't know probably... :mrgreen: if this fact was already said/written somewhere, then I'm sorry :ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot Oualid for hosting! It was a great edition.

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
I received a lot of unexpected points this time, got used to it by the end of the show, so I didn't see anything suspicious in Rumia's 7 points for me tbh. :LOL:

So I guess I'm not 7th, but 10th now? Well, it doesn't make any difference to me as long as it's top-10, I guess...

There's one thing I'd like to say, though. Of course, I'm not talking about this particular case, but theoretically any voter can say the same about any similar named nations (that they mixed them up) in order to make results better for themselves, for example. I know, I may be too hypercritical about this, but I'm just hoping this case won't create a precedent for people to act that way in the future. To be on the safe side, I personally wouldn't allow to change results (after they were announced) because of such mistakes, I would advise to be more attentive regarding all the nations' names instead.

theditz83

Veteran
I may be wrong, but I think from Oualid's post above I think he is intending for the :7: points to still be credited to ::rah as that must be how they were sent to him from Orian. Obviously it's been an error when typing the voting message, but I guess the votes sent are the votes that have been counted in the scoreboards and they should probably be the ones that are counted in the end (I guess Orian just posted to let Eulaliya know that he did in fact really enjoy the ::riy entry).

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh yes, may be that. xD
I think I really need to go to sleep to put my thoughts in order, I'm too tired, haven't normally slept for ages :cry:

Top Bottom