Contact us

NSC 184 in Boudyr, Kadis | FINAL | DDL : 26 AUGUST 23:59 CET

MARCOMEN

The final begins in Boudyr! xcheer

rSiljSd.png

Boudyr is a city in northeastern Kadis. It is the 2nd largest city in Kadis after Kadis city, with a population of 159590. It's the city with the most cultural heritage in the country, recognized by YOUnesco.

NBTqZKs.png

Capacity : 10000 seats

twwpYnc.png

Opening act :

Aly & AJ - Joan of Arc on the Dance Floor

SONGS :

Text show

Send your votes to me by PM, or to my gmail [email protected] if my inbox gets full.

DEADLINE : WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

Had my first listen though of the final, and I believe this might be one of the strongest ones in quite some time. Got many of my faves from the semis and also there are a few big growers here as well that is now fighting. Got 14 songs that all deserve points in my opinion and especially four of them are in the battle for the 12. Why is my top faves always so different from each other, so it is impossible to judge between them?! :rolleyes:x12points

theditz83

Veteran
Can't wait for a shocking :12: from ::tro to ::moi in that case - Anna you legend xheat :lol:

tenor.gif

Next day edit - wow, quiet around here...

::moi has submitted votes to Oualid by PM. Anyone that knows me will already be able to guess my :12: but there were a couple of hard decisions to be made through the rest of the Top 10 ;)

Last edited:

pyryniemi

::fer voted via email.

A very strong finale xfaint I was sad ::fer didn't qualify but I don't think I'd have even voted for myself here

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
::hal voted by PM. I agree, super strong final, I was bopping along the whole way through xmusic

Territrius

Ok so this will sound silly, but this hasn't happened to me in a music contest in quite a while, but one song actually made me shed a few tears. I'm so blown away.

theditz83

Veteran
Ok so this will sound silly, but this hasn't happened to me in a music contest in quite a while, but one song actually made me shed a few tears. I'm so blown away.

Doesn't sound silly at all. Yaponesia 182 had that exact same reaction for me, caught me totally off-guard xcry

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
::tro voted! xcheer A strange final for me. Only a couple of songs I truly loved, and then a whole bunch of songs that I guess were likable enough to vote for, but that I felt more or less the same about.

TAFKAJ

Good final, tough to choose between my top points, but Cefiya managed to vote in the end! xwave

Top Bottom