Contact us

Effifestivalen 3 ~ Submit your entries ~ Deadline: 16/8 @ 23:59 CEST

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I'm a bit late too, but ::hal is in if you're still accepting participants. Wasn't sure if I'd have enough time to do this, but I can make time for Effifestivalen :p

theditz83

Veteran
That's it people, you can find the 20 participants in the first post. You can start sending your entries, the deadline will be by the end of the week (8/8 @ 23:59 CET).

How does it work with the songs for Oussou Empire? Should we be sending those to someone else so that they can keep the nations a secret to you Foti?

I'm happy to help if necessary ;)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
do we send the songs to each contestant or to you fofo?

Brandt

My first time with this NF in particular. Are we supposed to send a song for a nation of our choice?

theditz83

Veteran
My first time with this NF in particular. Are we supposed to send a song for a nation of our choice?

No, you choose one song for every nation taking part. You will then vote on the 19 songs chosen for you by your competitors and the points will be given to the nation that sent your Top 10 favourite songs.

@CypriotGirl can you clarify the rules again and what we do with your entries??

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
From Effifestivalen 2:

Re: Effifestivalen 2 // Deadline 24.06

Yes, it is time for the most important part: searching for songs!

Rules regarding the entries:
- NSC and ESC songs are not allowed
- Artists representing the country in question in the past are not allowed (for example, you cannot send Laleh to Zombira)
- Songs that by any other means are known to be someone's favorites (if they told you they liked some song, or if you remember them giving high points to a certain artist in NSC, etc.). // Remember - it's a game of guessing. Exploiting your knowledge is considered unfair.
- Of course, you don't have to like the songs you choose.

Technical info:

Deadline: 04.07.13 (thursday included)

Send all songs to me by PM, you may do it in several parts if you like.

It seems Orian collected his own entries last time, but I agree that it's probably best for someone else to collect the Oussou entries, to ensure fairness.

ferret

10 days minimum! xangry

theditz83

Veteran
::moi sent all of our choices over to Foti (except for Oussou Empire). I'd been thinking in advance as the competitors were announced so just had to make some final decisions. Also it saves me overthinking every choice - need to trust my instincts xup

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I will extend the deadline. I supposed to make it until Sunday as it's the end of the week (Monday to Sunday seemed to me enough time) but the calendar of my PC has Saturday as the end of the week so I was confused. But I will make it until next Wednesday.

Also, I need a volunteer to collect my entries.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
::cyd has submitted its entries. Every entry sent is also a song I personally enjoy that I feel there may be a shared interest with the chosen nation. Was quite an interesting selection process which may even lead to a special Effifesticygovision, who knows? xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Update on the songs received for ::ous so far...

Received from:
::ari Arirang
::rah Rahasia-Diati
::cyd Cydoni-Gibberia
::hal Halito
::tan Tanoiro

Everyone else, send them over to me asap! xup

Last edited:
Top Bottom