Contact us

NSC 183 RESULTS || Winner revealed!

Territrius

Great hosting! :D I loved the banners in the semi and the final!

Congratulations, Kadis! Thanks to all the people who voted for me, I wish I could've held on to that top 10 at the end but oh well, I didn't even expect to qualify. :lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
8th in the semi is not bad, I take it.

Thanks gary for being an icon once again xheart

theditz83

Veteran
[Non-hosty style thanks from ::moi]

OMG OMG OMG, 23rd!!! I got 23rd with a Eurobeat song!! That means.... I BROKE MY PQ BOTTOM 5 CURSE!

So happy to have finally managed that, and delighted to see so many of you enjoy Go Godzilla Go! Thanks so much to our awesome voters xlove

23rd (NOT BOTTOM 5!!), 101 points
:10: ::tan ::qdq
:8: ::nur
:7: ::bal ::kam ::ems ::fer
:6: ::bif
:5: ::ser
:4: ::ugl ::nal ::aim :ar:v
:3: ::svo ::per :il:b ::acl
:2: ::ari ::riy
:1: ::big ::sol

WL
:12: Effiland, ÜÜCS xlove
:10: Illumia xheart
:6: Neajlovia xheart
:2: Pyreica xup

Congrats ::kad - excellent song, I knew you'd have a great chance after you confirmed it! Expected ::ems to challenge for the win too, and soooo gutted that ::bal just missed out on that PQ too (but 7th for Eurodance - what a time to be alive!!) xheat

Last edited:

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::kad - knew the song would win from when I first heard it. The rest of my predictions though....

Thanks for 25th place - we expecting a dead last so to get 88 points was a lot better than anticipated, especially for a PQ I didn't deserve.

Absolutely fabulous hosting from ::moi, everything from the graphics and the timing of the show. Just still trying to work out where the second semi host city is supposed to be? :unsure:

Brandt

Although I didn't vote for the song itself, I am happy to see such decent song winning. Congrats Kadis.

A side note, I knew it from the beginning that the song I sent, Intentions by The Whitest Boy Alive, wouldn't do great. But it has a much deeper meaning to me for personal reasons that I can't really articulate. Submitting that song after some second thoughts, I only hoped that some could get it as I do. Seeing getting 8 points from Reym-L-Dneurb and 10 points from Begonia makes my heart melt down. I appreciate for making it to some people's top 3 in the semi final.

theditz83

Veteran
Absolutely fabulous hosting from ::moi, everything from the graphics and the timing of the show. Just still trying to work out where the second semi host city is supposed to be? :unsure:

It's Johan City of course, where else? ;)

Actually, the source material doesn't specify which city this map is based on so it may be fictional.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Awesome work, Gary! xlove xcheer Thank you for an awesome edition! xcheer
Congratulations Oualid, it's a very charming winner. ;) xheart I always thought this could reach my personal top 10 despite not being part of my favourite kinds of songs. xcheer Also very happy for you, my friend. 👍😎

Thank you very much to the following nations that gave points to a song we chose and that I in particular wanted to give a second chance. It didn't qualify in WV and at least it had the place in a final it deserved. :D xhug xheart

UJEDINJENI GVOZD 5
SAKURALIA 8
ZECHONIA 3
CALYPSO 1
IC-SA-CALLI 6
OUSSOU EMPIRE 4
VYLKUZEME 8
RUMIA 10
TROLLHEIMR 7
KADIS 12
UFERBRUHT 3
AIMULLI 6

RAHASIA-DIATI 5

Our different combined votes. I only include our combined top 10's because my laptop broke on Sunday eve, and apart from being a nightmare xgaah I lost the complete rankings. I will only include our complete ranking in the final, I had already gotten a new laptop when the final votes were sent... 😒😒 #unwantedexpenses#

See you in ::kad then I suppose. xwave

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Fantastic winner, congrats ::kad! (and happy birthday xrose)

12th place is okay but a little disappointing after qualifying with 3rd place through the semi. Still, thanks to all who voted for ::ems!

:12: ::sol xbow
:10: ::moi ::ros ::bal ::kam ::cyd :eek: xbow
:8: ::ari xbow
:7: ::qdq ::ugl :eek: xheart
:6: ::tan :il:b ::acl xheart
:5: ::hyp ::per xheart
:4: ::sun xheart
:2: ::svo ::god ::tuz xheart
:1: ::zch :eek: xheart

:8: Neajlovia xbow
:6: Szimbaya Kingdom, ÜÜCS xheart
:4: Griffin Empire, Tcher-Racoi, Tamausia & Deltannor xheart
:3: Illumia xheart

It was a mediocre final overall but eventually I found exactly 10 songs to vote for. Sorry for missing out nations (::per, ::tan, ::acl) who also got points from me in the semis.

:ar:v giving 12 in the semi but 0 in the final... :rolleyes::sneaky:

Lastly, thanks for the amazing hosting, Gary. xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats and happy birthday ::kad! :D My 11th in this final, so even tho I didn't manage to give it anything, I still liked it. ;)

Very close to a PQ in the end for ::bal. :eek: After the result Corona got not long ago, I wasn't sure what to expect, and just qualifying was great tbh. 7th is a lot better than I even dared hoping for in this final. :D

Thank you so much to:
:12: ::moi ::tan (sorry again Ana)
:10: Utopolis ÜÜCS
:8: ::ems :il:b ::tuz
:7: :ar:v ::ros ::sak Effiland Tybalteva
:6: ::ari ::ugl
:5: ::bif ::kam ::qdq Belvist Illumia Szimbaya Kingdom Tcher-Racoi
:4: ::riy ::svo ::zch Arkodrë
:3: ::cyd ::hal ::noi ::rum
:2: ::adb ::che ::sol
:1: ::aim ::mat ::nur
xheart

So many :eek:

Thanks for all the points in the semi as well, looks like every point mattered, as I wasn't that far away from the 11th place. :eek:

And thanks to @theditz83 for a great edition! :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

After some searching I found out that it was originally uploaded to Shutterstock by a Ukrainian called Marian Salabai: https://www.shutterstock.com/es/g/SalabayMaryan

But it says it's a stock image, and it doesn't seem to match any Ukrainian cities (Kharkiv is the closest match I could find), so it may indeed be a fake map. It's a very good one though, if so...

This brings me back to the days when we would play a forum-based version of The Amazing Race where we'd be given an image and have to figure out what location it was :p

Oh, and congrats Kadis! :D Loved your song xheart

94ayd

Yay, avoided the bottom 10 and was joint leader at one point, even though I wasn't predicted to qualify and then to finish above 20th place. Thank you so much to the following nations that helped ::qdq achieve 17th place in the end:

::ems, ::kam & ::noi for :2:
::bal & ::riy for :3:
::com, ::doi & ::nbs & for :4:
::aim, ::rum & ::ufe for :5:
::mat for :6:
::slf for :7:
::kad, ::ous, ::ugl & ::uje for :8: :eek:
::tro & ::zch for :10: xheart
::vyl for :12: xheat

Pretty glad about the winner, my :3:, but my :12: ended second with a big difference anyway. What I cannot understand or forgive is ::ugl finishing last though.

Lenalite

I am so glad that an ex-Hypjø act which failed to qualify years ago won with one of our favorite nations - well done Kadis! Very well deserved! xheart

And y'all can choke cause BLACKPINK deserved so much better but they're taking over the world and doing so much better than your faves anyways so chile #jk

shoutout to Roseland & Arirang!!! xheart

& thank you for your hosting Moistantia hun! xheart

xx

Last edited:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
o_O Now 5th is such a brill result that I am very thankful for, I have to admit I am delighted that Vogue by 🇧🇪 RIVE received lots of support. Thanks to everyone who voted for this song and gifted it a very solid outcome in both semi and final.
My congratulations to ::kad and Oualid on this tremendous win and thanks to ::moi and Gary for this well-organized edition, I really value and appreciate that.
See you next time, ::ufe has the PQ entry in mind :-)

Top Bottom