Contact us

👒 WV VÄSTERÅS 126 👚 SHOPPING WITH THE STARS! 🛍️ GRAND FINALE | RESULTS 15/07 @ 21:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Intro-banner.png

intro.png

votes-to-tcw.png

Kyushu - Saudi Arabia

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I tried to make it so that everyone had a photo of a H&M store from their country/region in their banner, but for some this wasn't possible so I either went for one in Sweden or a neighbouring country/region :mrgreen:

Last edited:

cegs5

wow! all the search for H&M shops around the world and then artist banners too... stunning! :love:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Kalle Moraeus looking very dapper outside the H&M store. I bet he shops there for all his stage costumes. xheat :lol:

A really creative idea with these banners! Looking for all these pictures must have taken some time. xbow

empo21

Veteran
The banners :love:xheat Slavka and her dancers xheat

I had to leave the LL halfway through (for which I apologise) so my votes will be sent s00n

Grinch

This show is crazy xshock One of my favourites!

Le Vent du Nord going shopping with their instruments is just xheart Such devoted musicians.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
The idea of Annie Lennox wandering around the Thistle Centre is just so fabulous! Connor, you have once again delivered a most fabulous show!! :sc: has voted and is jolly pleased with their top ten! Best of luck to you all! xlove xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I love how most have these fancy department stores etc and then mine looks like some American 60s build. xheart

Tell us Connt, how much did H&M pay you for this sponsorship?

Seok-jin

:cn: China has voted. Good luck! xcheer
Amazing show xheat

esc87fan

:ca: has voted! I had a shortlist of 13 songs I wanted to vote for, so my apologies to the 3 I had to leave off my list

Good luck everyone

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Annie Lennox just minding her damn business at the mall in Stirling has built for me a new level of life to which I was previously unexposed. This show is remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom