Contact us

WV Spin-Off 126 🤖 I Love Belarus (in Ankara) show🤖 VOTING DDL (11/7/2020 23:59 CET)

DenizESC

Banned
cooltext-357136636698643.png

1280px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png
(nationalism spin-off)
Peyw7i3.png

opening.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool-Text-The-Show-357137228310391.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool-Text-DDL-11-07-2359-CET-357136855821790.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's it bye xrose i now may rest

DenizESC

Banned
sorry for it being a bit late but some ppl here saw my struggles as well the past couple days sdjfksdfkjsd so i just had today to really work on this.

DenizESC

Banned
@Amir FACTS, i tried to showcase their culture in the best and most accurate way possible ofc xheart (#2030 version)

Uto

Veteran
All these banners rocking these artists. My man Iskilaaji rocking his banner.

ferret

I still don't understand why I didn't get a response, but okey. xexcuseme
Skipping this edition (although I sent the song a few hours after the deadline, due to show results of OM#2), good luck to everyone!

hijirio

Veteran
I still don't understand why I didn't get a response, but okey. xexcuseme
Skipping this edition (although I sent the song a few hours after the deadline, due to show results of OM#2), good luck to everyone!

hi ferret we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience but the deadline that you missed was even extended by more than 24 hours, and at the point that you sent your entry we had already started preparing the show, running order and banners. we have given people a very loose and long submission period of 9 DAYS and it's your responsibility to send your entry in time or at least inform us that you will be late so we would make our plans accordingly and try to squeeze you in. thxs.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ferret

hi ferret we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience but the deadline that you missed was even extended by more than 24 hours, and at that point we had already started preparing the show, running order and banners. we have given people a very loose and long submission period of 9 DAYS and it's your responsibility to send your entry in time or at least inform us that you will be late so we would make our plans accordingly and try to squeeze you in. thxs.

This could have been reported 3 days ago. I'm asking why I didn't get an answer, not why I'm not on the list. My name disappeared from there before the first deadline.

Sultana

I am dead too much icons...
WHO SENT DEGELKO? WHO IS THIS SUPERMAN?

hijirio

Veteran
This could have been reported 3 days ago. I'm asking why I didn't get an answer, not why I'm not on the list. My name disappeared from there before the first deadline.

I rly didn't want to drag this conversation any longer, first because I was very busy and so was Deniz, and also because I thought the reason was clear as the day, so no explanation was needed for it. You were not following any of the instructions, you sent two entries to Deniz and both were not compatible with the rules of the contest, and you were supposed to send the entry to me, not Deniz, and he even kindly told you personally in the PM to do so. Not only did you miss the "EXTENDED" deadline, but we also had very severe communication problems i guess.

giphy.gif

ferret

I rly didn't want to drag this conversation any longer, first because I was very busy and so was Deniz, and also because I thought the reason was clear as the day, so no explanation was needed for it. You were not following any of the instructions, you sent two entries to Deniz and both were not compatible with the rules of the contest, and you were supposed to send the entry to me, not Deniz, and he even kindly told you personally in the PM to do so. Not only did you miss the "EXTENDED" deadline, but we also had very severe communication problems i guess.

Thanks. I have problems with language, but not rudeness. Good luck to both of you.(y)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Xl4EsFsGmV8wpqIPjB-GVhATBA9lndtDnl9pEqpOPgnoQB5Vjs6iYTcrjHL9IzpB2Bps1u1xOvoU7WtTq2vNF52K4ffbCbH5sWlkOg

Music: Mikis Theodorakis
Lyrics: Leonidas Malenis
Original version: Grigoris Bithikotsis

Golden-green leaf

Land of the lemon tree, of the olive tree,
land of the embrace, of the joy,
land of the pine tree, of the cypress,
of the striplings and of love.

Golden-green leaf
thrown into the open sea.

Land of the dried up field,
land of the sorrowful Virgin Mary,
land of the hot wind, of the unfair loss,
of the wild time, of the volcanoes.

Golden-green leaf

Land of the laughing girls,
land of the drinking boys,
land of the myrrh, of the salute.
Cyprus of love and dream.

Golden-green leaf

Here is the covid-19 version, performed by many famous Cypriots, among others Anna Vissi, Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Vasiliki Hatziadamou and some actors and tv-presenters:

hawadharma

xheat show xheat nationalism

hope everyone enjoys Dr Sam HQ Audio song

Lyrics (English translation - 'cause colonialism unites us)

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
bish Asiavision started earlier sadklfasdf

I have important e-mails to send early in the morning so I might miss results ;//

Top Bottom