Contact us

🎶 MOISANTIA | NSC 227 | Jeremy Vancaulart feat. Danyka Nadeau - Hurt🎶

theditz83

Veteran
Quoted for new page - thanks to the first 3 voters: Griffin Empire, Utopolis and Tanoiro xlove

To celebrate our beloved WLSC turning 200 next edition, and as a thank you to all of our previous artists, the Moisantian delegation gathered to produce a Mega National Final giving 20 specially-chosen a second chance at entering WLSC history.

Thanks also so much to the delegations from Pyreica and Tanoiro for sponsoring 2 of our acts this evening xheya

Hope to see plenty of you guys tonight at the live listening: https://plug.dj/moisantia xmusic

Let's dive in to the good stuff xup

WLSC-200-Promo.png

INTERMISSION: ::moi NSC re-debutant Dinah Nah achieved 9th Place in NSC #150 with this bop - enjoy "Taste Your Love"

Text show:

Playlist link:
>>CLICK HERE<<

Recap:

Voting:
Click here to send your votes for your Top 10 songs in a new conversation to theditz83
All voters welcome!

Standard ESC format: :12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3: :2: :1:
Deadline for voting: 6 hours before the WLSC 200 deadline

We hope that you enjoyed this celebration of our WLSC Hall of Fame - for anyone interested in taking a trip down memory lane and checking out our full ::moi history in Playlist form, click below for all of our previous WLSC & NSC entries in chronological order.
(Note: Sadly our NSC 153 entry (Carlito - Christmas Fiesta) has been deleted from YouTube - I'm working on getting a replacement video uploaded asap)
Moisantia - WLSC & NSC History

Voted:
Griffin Empire
Utopolis
Tanoiro
Nejalovia
Svobodnia
Pyreica
Roseland
Arkodrë
Belvist​

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
For anyone that missed the LL last night, I can hold another one on Tuesday or Wednesday night, whichever would suit you guys best xup

Thanks to Neajlovian Babushkas for their epic votes ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Hey all - so Wednesday evening at 21:30CET would probably suit me best for another LL if anyone needs it?

I'd tag you here but I know you wouldn't see it - but I will mention the people that I know were interested and haven't voted yet in the hope you'll at least see it. All welcome again of course ;)

@Ewigkeit @theCONWEL @Edweis (because fanfiction xexcuseme :lol: )

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Hey guys - so with both a WV LL and NSC results taking place tomorrow night (Wednesday) would anyone like a LL tonight after the first WV LL?

Let me know if that suits you guys... If not, I don't think I'll be able to do one since I have plans the other days until the weekend.

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks Pyreica and Roseland for your votes - with 7 sets of votes in now, are we starting to see a two way battle?

Naaaah, surely it's too early to say, right? Plenty of time to give your favourites your support xlove

Blind Top 5:
1st: 45 - 2nd: 44 - 3rd: 38 - 4th: 33 - 5th: 28
Blind Bottom 5:
20th: 4 - 19th: 5 - 18th: 6 - 17th: 10 - 16th: 10

theditz83

Veteran
NSC 183 Plans for Moisantia

With the unexpected turn of events that have led to me hosting 183, I want to ensure that my inbox is free for registrations and the like, so while I had promised myself that I'd take my next PQ chance to have an NF including some of my favourite tracks, I don't want to detract my attention too much from hosting duties.

That said, as I already have a playlist prepared of the 10 songs I was considering, I am calling on any awesome voters that might like to help Moisantia choose our 183 entry to drop me a little comment in this thread. I'll then send on the playlist link for you to have a listen. A couple of you may already have it in a conversation since I know you'll love at least a few of the songs anyway. ;)

One thing to point out is that the selection of songs is pretty speedy - they all come from my Hardcore Dance, Hardstyle, Eurobeat and Makina archives, so probably not everyone's cup of tea (but PQs always give the opportunity to bring something different). However if you wanted to give it try, let me know in a comment as every opinion and ranking is more than welcome! xlove

WLSC 200 NF
A reminder that I'll be closing the voting in this tomorrow evening, so don't forget to vote. Thanks to Arkodre for your votes received overnight - it's still super close (1 point between the Top 2 tracks) so your vote can easily change the outcome xup

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks all for the votes in our WLSC 200 NF - 12 sets of votes in the end so a great turnout for such a massive NF. xlove

I'll post the full results here tomorrow and submit the winner to Uto right now (but not post it publicly in the thread yet to keep the suspense going) ;)

Still looking for any volunteers for our NSC 183 selection, hit me up if you're interested ;)

theditz83

Veteran
WLSC 200 NF - FULL RESULTS

Thanks to Griffin Empire, Utopolis, Neajlovia, Pyreica, Arkodrë, Belvist, ::tan, ::svo, ::ros, ::big, ::sol and ::ems for taking the time to vote in our WLSC 200. The results are in, and we can now reveal the ranking in reverse order...

20th Place

19th Place

18th Place

17th Place

16th Place

15th Place

14th Place

13th Place

12th Place

11th Place

10th Place

9th Place

8th Place

7th Place

6th Place

5th Place

4th Place

3rd Place

2nd Place

1st Place - WINNER

View full voting grid here

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
CyGiTV lawyers have seen your WLSC national final show and will be in touch soon :censored:

Send me your 183 NF and I'll try to vote tomorrow

theditz83

Veteran
183 entry decided - thanks to ::tan ::bal ::bif and Pyreica for lending your opinions...

For the second time, ::moi will send Eurobeat to NSC but unlike last time, at least I know for sure that it will feature in the final! This is what PQs are for xlove

Hopefully some of you guys enjoy this tribute to the Superstar Hero Jurassic Lizard fighting for the people & for the planet...

MOISANTIA 183 ENTRY
::moi IKA - Go Godzilla Go ::moi

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much for helping ::moi break the curse of our PQ bottom 5 trend. 23rd for IKA with a Eurobeat song in an edition we hosted with a triple-digit points total - this is definitely one to savour xlove

But now onto the next edition... Let's see if we can get another final with this little bop that hasn't left my head since it was released. It pretty much sums up with life right now - a constant battle between my head and my heart with so many life-changing decisions coming at me from all angles. If only they could all just sound as sweet as this tune... :lol:

::moi MOISANTIA 184 ::moi
Joel Corry x MNEK - Head & Heart

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much again to everyone that voted for Joel Corry x MNEK - getting my 8th PQ so soon after Little Big in 182 is quite a surprise, especially with a genre that can sometimes be a bit hit and miss in NSC. My fifth 6th place as well xheat

As for the next edition, I had been very certain of my entry for NSC 185 and I was all set to send it when the registration thread went live, but as the past couple of days have passed, another couple of songs have come into my playlist that are looping heavily. My original choice will still be the one I will probably go with, but in case it is claimed before I register it, I know that I have two back-ups (one of which might also be a song that I could see a couple of other nations registering).

My finger is on tha button as soon as that thread goes live :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom