rip it off like a bandaid....

WL Vote:

Romeo

Let's not waste any more time...

rip it off like a bandaid....

WL Vote:

Bandaid... It's crazy how American English has dominated Europe :ROFLMAO:

Schlagerman1

Wow, I thought ::moi had it in the bag, and then suddenly ::slf came in and took it! Congrats ::slf! I may have not connected fully to your song, but it has some real beutiful parts and I can understand why it won. Looks like a 17th place for ::adb this time, 2nd time ever after NSC 65 where we sent "Boom Boom Boom" with Firefox AK. Thank you for all the votes and well done @pyryniemi for a great hosting! :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:eek: OMG, thank you very much! We weren't even expecting to qualify! :lol: Thank you very much to the following nations for this achievement. Personally I have no words... so it's better to be quiet. Only a big thanks to Nicholas who found this song and among others and fortunately I wanted this one. 😂

xhug xlove to all who made this possible! 🥰🤩💕 (I hope I didn't forget anyone).

LUZINIA 10
TROLLHEIMR 7
KALOS METROPOLIS 1
RIYA-SAMPETRINA 10
KADIS 7
YAPONESIA 1
MATIMATI 12
BLACKMERE 10
VYLKUZEME 2
TUZI 7
CALYPSO 6
AIMULLI 10
INSÓMNEA 12
SERENES 8
RUMIA 8
TÍR-AN-ABHAINN 6
SAKURALIA 10
PERRYFORNIA 4
JEMMUISE 3
NOIZELAND 6
ZECHONIA 8
LACREA 12
UJEDINJENI GVOZD 1

CYDONI-GIBBERIA 6
WL
(thank you to the nations who gave us points)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::slf Luis and Nicholas on your victory. xheart Huge congrats to ::moi Gary on 2nd and to my queen Laura ::bai on her 4th and PQ. xlove Also to Lady Gaga xheat. Kinda sad Gary got pipped at the post by a single point, but 2nd is still a super hot result, well done. Thank you Pyry for hosting also, it's been great. Thank you so much for all the love and support to Solentoya and our entry, we come on the higher end of our expectations so we're super pleased with that. Thank you.

::sol 16th
120pts

:12: ::fer
:10: ::ros
:8: ::kam ::moi ::acl
:7: ::bai
:6: :ar:v
:5: ::kim ::tan ::hyp ::com ::cyd
:4: ::hal ::kad ::yap :il:b ::jem ::big ::sun
:3: xexcuseme
:2: ::per
:1: xexcuseme

Seriously all them 5's and 4's make me laugh, I love it when it goes like that. Thank you. :D

theditz83

Veteran
My heart is still racing... this isn't good for an old man :lol:

Thank you WL for :7: and woooooo - my first ever Silver Medal! I've got one from each podium now - 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze :D

Congrats ::slf - what a fight till the end, great battle xup
Congrats also to the other PQ nations - ::rah ::bai ::hyp and ::noi xclap

Delighted that so many of you came out to support Little Big. Losing by 1 point is a little hard to swallow, but I'm so grateful for all of your support and for the awesome 2nd place PQ spot xlove

And thanks pyry for the hosting of this edition xheat

Vote of thanks to my voters:
:12: ::rum ::tan ::sun :ar:v
:10: ::qdq ::kam ::ous ::taa
:8: ::bal
:7: ::ari Waliju
:6: ::ems ::adb ::beg ::zch
:5: ::bai ::kal ::acl
:4: ::kim ::riy ::svo
:3: ::ros ::sol :il:b
:2: ::aim ::ser
:1: ::bif ::doi

Look out for my plans for the next edition in the Moisantia thread very soon... ;)

dogmeat

Great winner! xupIt was a grower for me. Went from 6 in the semi to 8 in the final and I'm glad it did. Such close results always make me worried I underrated someone and that someone would lose because of it.
Now the most important question of all: will you host? @EurovisionSmile

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Awwwww, so close
But grats ::slf anyway! 😉

Thank you all once again who liked and voted for "Sax" - it was a special song I kept until PQ (and it happened unexpectedly too fast!)
I liked being high in the beginning better tbh :lol: But c'mon, I did not expected at all to receive so many points, especially those big ones!
Love you all! xlove xlove xlove
namely:

:12: ::ems ::sol
:10: ::bai
:8: ::ros ::ari :il:b
:7: ::acl ::big
:6: ::luz ::moi
:5: :ar:v
:4: ::qdq ::ous
:3: ::bal
:2: ::sun
:1:::kam

@pyryniemi, what a nice and smooth hosting in ::fer it was! Would love to visit your country again in some time! 😍

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Great winner! xup
Now the most important question of all: will you host? @EurovisionSmile

No, unfortunately I'm too tired, the school year has just finished, had many evaluation meetings, to hand my self-evaluation report, which took me long hours to write and have school exams to watch. Fortunately I have until Friday the 10th to rest and sleep a lot. :lol: Nicholas just went back to work, so I guess ::moi and Gary are the contenders to host it.
It's a shame. :( we would really like to host, but apart from having no time, I have no clue how to do a good hosting bearing in mind all the masterpieces we've been seing it when it comes to host a show. :lol: Our work would be embarrassing. 😂😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom