Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 Grand Final | DEADLINE: 31st May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you for your King Tuff supportxheart 13th is a great result. I had prepared myself for a bottom 5 finish. I wanted to share this song with you since it released back in 2018 but I could never quite stomach it, as it quickly had become something that meant a lot to me. I thought of doing a King Tuff NF but my heart was aching for this song in particular. It touched me so deep. My weird, eccentric gentlemen don't usually do me so well. I know Tuff was doing it with an emotional ballad here (something that usually does do me very well) but I thought the psychedelic flavours and his unusual voice would be off-putting. I'm glad I finally let you hear Tuff (though I totally have got to send him again with a crazy, psychedelic garage rock)!

:12:

:10: :nrwe::cy:::queb
:8: :susa::ie:
:7: :ir::il::jp::is:
:6: ::swen
:5: :sc::au::en::svea:
:4:

:3: :lv::ch::sobr:
:2: :no:
:1:

ABsewbVx_400x400.jpg

And thanks so much for all the lovely compliments about the hosting. It makes it worth it. As I said already, I couldn't have done it without Ashley. I'm very grateful he helped me out xheart His results shows were gorgeous, and his vote counting skills are second to none. Also, I gotta say a big congratulations to the people of WorldVision who for the very first time followed my voting instructions. I didn't receive a single accidental vote. You guys actually did it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments, I'm happy you enjoyed the results and quite possibly the most elite hosting to grace this planet by Rainy and I. Not that i'm biased or anything. Thank you for all the points to me, I got the result expected. I knew I wouldn't be top 5 or even top 10 for that matter as the song just seemed too abbrasive to do it although it would clearly have a niche support from a certain few, which it clearly did. I had it marked for Western USA PQ, but just sure i'd actually ever get to use it. :lol: Bleona is fucking famous guys, I hope you rememer it.

:west: 17th
106pts

:12: :vn: 🔥 @SaladBreak queen
:10: :se: :susa: :neus: ::berl
:8:
:7: :kr: :be: :de:
:6: :lond:
:5:
:4: :il: :dk: :cali:
:3: :seou: :us: :au: :marm:
:2: :pl:
:1: :es:

xrunhug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
DREAM TEAM

It's been a wonderful time, I enjoyed every moment of it. I'm almost sad we don't have any juicy gossip or scandal about a huge fall out or something that we could tell everyone about. No matter, there is always next time to throw some tables at eachother. As long as you're satisified with everything and how it went then that is all that matters, I know I am and had a wonderful time. :D

Our conversations basically went..

Do you like this?

Wow, yes. It looks great.

Fantastic. As you were then.

But yes, highly satisfied. Would work with you again/recommend you to others. I'm glad we got to host an edition together at lastxheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm still shooked by that last 12p and sudden win so I'm not even sure what to say lmao. Sabrina Carpenter has been an artist I always wanted to send in Worldvision one day (ever since I re-discovered her in NSC, since I knew her only as an actress) and she's been one of the reasons I moved to US regions. Still, I kept skipping her in my list, thinking she'd flop somehow and I'd be heartbroken, like it happened with Hey Violet. Winning in a Rainy edition (and also getting his 12) means so much to me. Your hosting has finally pushed me to send her and now I'm glad haha.

Many thanks once again to:
:12: :be: :us: :se: :de: :hr: :pome:
:10: :ua: :en:
:8: :seou: ::berl
:7: :marm:
:6: :il: :west:
:5: :dk:
:4: :es: :za: :jp:
:3: :lond: ::queb :nl:
:2: :kr:
:1: :al: :cali: :vn:

xheart

tumblr_pxsqaunFp51u6fuqco2_250.gifv

Bowiefest has been one hell of a ride, from start to finish. Such a memorable edition, with highly artistic banners and scoreboards and hosting on point. Thank you @RainyWoods and @AshleyWright xrose

After thinking about it for a while, even though I'm time-constrained with two more exams left (tho I will finish soon) and the damn dissertation, I really want to host. I apologise to anyone who wanted to travel to Norway or South Korea next edition. I promise you it will be a diverse and hot edition even if it's in USA again xlove And big thanks to @Mike for offering to help me, you rock!

Gabor77

Omgggg thank you so much to everyone who voted for :hu: this edition xheat After the first flop of AWS, we are pleased to announce that they reached my best result in WV so far xcheer
#5 is a mind blowing result to me xlove

Edit: and ofc Congrats Gera and Northeastern USA xcheerxheart

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thanks to everyone who voted for Lulu in the final and semi-final!! xcheer Happy just to be in the final, so no complaints at all about 24th place xhug

12 :pe: :ca:
8 ::swen :sobr:
7 :susa:
6 :ir:
5 :hr:
2 :lv: :hu: :svea:
1 :ba: :nrwe: :nl:

Excellent job hosting by the #dreamteam xup Thanks guys! I am sure the quality will not drop with Gera hosting - congratulations! More USA travels - wish we Europeans were actually allowed IN at the moment :p

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Ashley, amazing and wonderful show, an awesome scoreboard. I caught the show when it had already finished (I suppose because it was on page 22 already, xrollinglolI was needing a nap, so I fell asleep when the show started. :lol: And I suppose I won't taking too long to xfaint on the bed again. :mrgreen: Exhausting part of the year, professionally speaking A final thanks to the hosts for their great shows and throughout this wonderful edition. 🥰🤩👍🦋

Congratulations for your win Gera! (y) :) I'm not crazy for the song but I'm definitely happy for you. :giggle:
I loved this song xlove I wanted to send it last edition, but London sent Two Steps from Hell that is related to Thomas Bergersen and his project so I could not send it anymore :lol:. But Thomas Bergersen will be sent more times in the future because he's my ":no: Brunuhville". 🥰. I didn't believe I could ever reach the top 3 with it, but I confess that I had hopes it could end somewhere at the top 10, so this result is more than awesome, thank you very much! xacademic I saw the predictions but I did not believe them at all. In the end I was surprised to notice I wasn't THAT far. :lol: So, big thanks for this most surprising 2nd place: xlove xhug (and xrose to :sc: :cy: and :ie: for their 12's). Congratulations to Ana on her best result. Her song got my support in the semi-final and was my 12th favourite after Scotland's choice (11th). Two songs I would like to have supported as well. :(

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2
ALBANIA 5
UK 6
FINLAND 6
CANADA 2
SCOTLAND 12
LATIVA 6
NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA 2
IRAN 8
SEOUL 1
BULGARIA 5
NORWAY 7
AUSTRALIA 1
IRELAND 12
JAPAN 3
ICELAND 1
SWITZERLAND 6
CYPRUS 12
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND 4
POLAND 10
SOUTH AFRICA 6
SVEALAND 4
NORTHEASTERN USA 8
SPAIN 8
THE NETHERLANDS 7

LONDON 4
POMERANIA 8

See you in :neus: I suppose. xwave ;)

Last edited:

cegs5

Congratulations :neus:Gera on your winning, funny fact that you finally made it when nobody predicted you as a potential winner :)
:no::kr: were good contenders, a diverse top 3.

About my personal top 3: Wish :sc:Lulu had a better final result, but the competition was tough. Lovely to see :sobr: placing a top 10 after so long! :cy: placed 11th after qualifying by the skin of their teeth. Imagine we did not have enough REJU voters... sometimes you need to be lucky to be drawn in a right semifinal.

As for own entry :pe: I’m enraptured it got a room in your top 10, thank you for your votes...
:sc::ca::tr::al:::queb:lv::ch::sobr::us::no::cali::svea:

Kai and Ashley you’ve been fabulous hosts, everything was tiptop. :love:

See you next edition!

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations Gera on your win! xcheer The song is vv good and was one of the unfortunate casualties of how strong the edition was when making my points.

Thank you to everyone who voted for SUSA in the final and the semi! It was a glorious surprise to qualify, and I'm very grateful for you all xlove

Thank you to our iconique hosting team as well for a fabulously run edition!! Y'all did great; it was so much fun to return on this one. xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom