Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WVSPINBANNER.png

FINAL-ROUND.png

Openings
Send the opening of a movie, series, TV-show, anime etc...​
Quarantine Tunes
Send a song that perfectly embodies your emotions / your mood during these troubling times. Or, if you are not the moody type, just a song that you listen to alot these days.​
Grande Alaturka Lip Sync Spin-Off 2.0
Send the best hot live lip sync performances from all around the world, any genre.​

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'm gonna make a request here.

So, I've been blessed to get the chance of hosting the first edition of Alaturka last year (thanks Fabi!) despite not winning the previous spin-off and it was such an experience. Now, I've got again the same opportunity (thanks dogmeat!) with the same conditions. All it's left is a victory in the poll.

I know it's a theme that is not everyone's cup of tea, but I don't think I'll get another chance other than this one to host Alaturka 2.0 (I mean it is only the second time I got a top 3 result in a spin-off since I joined, in 2018). So please, give me this chance and vote for it. It would be an honor to host it again and I'm super excited about it. I hope you can grant this wish of mine and I'll stop bothering you.

Thank you.

hijirio

Veteran
Normally I'd vote for Quarantine Tunes but just for iconic @anaraqueen hosting, my vote goes to alaturka xD

DenizESC

Banned
I'm over hearing anything about quarantine tbh

GALS( Grande Alaturka Lip Sync) for the WIN!!

Also I think this will be the last WV spin-off I take part in so plsss xheart we need that Ana hosting again. Edition 1.0 remains the best spin-off in history.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:eek: I will participate if "openings" wins. :D The other options don't impress me much tbh. Quarantine? With or without it, I listen to what alwys did and love. xthink It hasn't changed my music habits. :lol: And I also have no idea of what the other one means, but my 🥰 is only "openings" indeed, so much variety, so many good ones, otherwise see you in another opportunity. :D

Edit: it doesn't matter of how much I love it, please no GoT opening, it would be rather unoriginal. :lol:

Amir

Veteran
Even though my suggestion qualified to the final round, I voted for Alaturka xacademic

Same here.
Sooner or later my suggestion will win and Alaturka would also win sooner or later but since it is so special to ana and now she has the opportunity I didn’t vote for my own suggestion.
If there was some Japanese themed spin-off and I’d get the chance to host then I would probably feel the same haha

Grinch

I voted for Openings, other 2 don't interest me.

Btw, Alaturka means "old Turkish tradition". What does it have to do with lip syncing?

esc87fan

I am keeping my promise, I don't get the premise of a lip sync spinoff. Have fun, you guys

Eulaliya

I am keeping my promise, I don't get the premise of a lip sync spinoff. Have fun, you guys
Same here, got a poor result last time plus my motivation for spin-offs has dropped, so I'm sitting this out.

Top Bottom