Contact us

🌾 WV BOWIE 124 🌾 Grand Final | DEADLINE: 31st May | 20:00CEST (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
pdsP4UO.png

7Q3EiFR.png

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I hope you don't mind that a few of the banners have changed a bit. Hopefully some of the more visually.. challenging ones from before are more pleasing to the human eye now. I can't make any guarantees with Belgium though. That one is especially for the colourful bead connoisseur.

the last banner xheat

A recurring dream I had told me that this is what heaven looks like.

Amir

Veteran
:il: has voted
This turned out to be tougher than I thought.
Super clear 12 though xheart

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Omg that hot last banner

--> me xhmmm --> xbeachSerhat

Amazing hosting from the both of you!

I have to leave out a song or two I really wanted to vote for. Sorry in advance :censored:

Seok-jin

:lond: London has voted for the last time, it was pretty hard to pick only 10 songs so I am sorry for those 7 songs that missed my top 10. Best of luck to everyone! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted! A few little changes in the ranking here and there. Best of luck to y'all :D

theditz83

Veteran
:be: voted last night - a couple of growers, and my top two switched during the listenings, but think I'm happy with my votes in the end. Sadly, there were around 5 songs that I couldn't squeeze in that might have gotten points on another edition xrose

Zonne147

:al: has voted xcheer

Not the strongest edition for me, but at the the end I'm really satisfied with my Top 10. I also had a couple of growers and it was hard to choose the :12: points from my whole Top 3, but I think I'm satisfied with my final choice. My votes are everywhere - a contender for the lowest highest similarity once again :lol:

Also amazing banners @RainyWoods xclap
Good luck everyone!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. This wasn't fair :cry: There were seven songs here that would have looked handsome with my 12, and I had to leave out some very voteable songs even that I enjoyed. Forgive me. The song I have on 1 point feels like something that could on other editions pick up 6 or 7 points from me.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted! Gosh this was sooo difficult. xfaint All of my top 4 could've easily gotten my 12pts in a different edition, but after a lot of back and forth I think I'm happy with my final ranking :lol: Sorry in advance to those who just missed out!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:no: has just sent its votes.I like my whole top 10. 🤩👍But my top 7 is made of such unique songs. xheat 🥰💕😍👀 Ranking them was unfair because every song makes my heart beat faster. xheat Thank you in advance to those jurors. xlove

And good luck to all the finalists. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom