within the endless flow of time ..

DaFlo

Banned

eb5iKuM.gif

the prodigal son has returned

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Such a mystery. I'm just dying to know what it means.

DaFlo

Banned

ゲームをしましょう

|-🎱-🎳-🎯-🏒-🃏-|

生きるか死にますか​

ZoboCamel

Not going to be part of this first edition of Orient Matsuri (I'd need to find some songs from non-Japanese parts of Asia before I could join lol) but this thread looks interesting? Your DitF gif, the message below your banner and the "death" kanji all seem to point to a certain song... but then I can't match that up with your latest post, which seems to be alluding to a SAW-style death game or something (Danganronpa?).

I mean at the end of the day it'll probably be something I haven't heard of before but eh, it's fun to guess :p

DaFlo

Banned
Not going to be part of this first edition of Orient Matsuri (I'd need to find some songs from non-Japanese parts of Asia before I could join lol) but this thread looks interesting? Your DitF gif, the message below your banner and the "death" kanji all seem to point to a certain song... but then I can't match that up with your latest post, which seems to be alluding to a SAW-style death game or something (Danganronpa?).

I mean at the end of the day it'll probably be something I haven't heard of before but eh, it's fun to guess :p
Not DitF .. yet
uLt2Lwd.png

I think it's on your list but you haven't watched it yet, I can recommend it .. but don't spoil itt!!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i also second the recommendation xheat good stuff

hopefully you will send xheart colors xheart by the end of your era, instant 12 from me xbow

DaFlo

Banned

もう一度 mou ichido
もう二度と mou nidoto
云えない 言葉は ienai kotoba wa
幼いまま osanai mama
優しいまま yasashii mama
悴んだ記憶 kajikanda kioku
もう一度 mou ichido
もう二度と mou nidoto
云わない 答も iwanai kotae mo
哀しいまま kanashii mama
可愛いまま kawaii mama
ぬくもりだけ nukumori dake
置き忘れて okiwasurete

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Japan on fire two editions in a row. I'd bring my extinguisher cause this hotness is getting dangerous but Imma let you continue. The aesthetics of this anime as well, gosh. Giving me Outrun vibes.

ZoboCamel

Just checked in on this thread to see what you've been sending and yesssss. Hot choice. This one's actually been on my WV shortlist for years, so don't be surprised if it pops up there too (and probably flops to a similar extent in WV, you were robbed this should have won OM, but oh well).

The aesthetics of this anime as well, gosh. Giving me Outrun vibes.
Yeah, I love this show and its aesthetics. It's generally set in the most mundane of settings but shows it all as some surrealist fever dream, and it does similar stuff with the dialogue too. It's got its issues that can make it a tad hard to recommend but damn, it's great if you can get into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom