Contact us

JESC 2020

Poland

Poland make first step to search entry for JESC 2020. In "Szansa na Sukces" casting for another event ("Debuts" contest in National Festival Polish Song in Opole) selected first potential candidate to Junior Eurovision 2020. Poland selected representantive again in September (with final in 27th) with "Szansa na Sukces" but "The Voice Kids 3" will help search representative.

FRFanESC

France will obviously take part in the show again since France 2 said in january that were very satisfied with our reuslts.

Romeo

Any news on scotland? I remember they said they wanted to take part in 2020

Mainshow

Veteran

Romeo

Let's just see what happens... If Sam Marino gets their way ESC will take place instead of JESC! We know how much influence San Marino has... :ROFLMAO:

FRFanESC

Alexandra Redde-Amiel (french head of delegation) about the french participation :
Journalist : "France's participation in Eurovision Junior 2020 has not yet been formalized, what about it?"
Alexandra : "I can confirm that we intend to take part!"

Journalist : "You selected Carla last year, which has become a real phenomenon!"
Alexandra : "I'm so proud of her! Because in a way, it was kind of my first Eurovision. Bim Bam Toi had been a crush. We were with Steven Clerima and Frédéric Valencak, and the song seemed obvious to us. I had my 10-year-old older girl listen to this song, and I have three daughters, and she told me we had to choreograph it for TikTok. I spoke to Sabrina Lonis, our choreographer, and asked her to work on it. That same evening, she was already sending me a video of her dancers with this choreography which has never changed since. We know the rest, it's amazing. She is the first French artist to cross the 2 million mark on TikTok. Carla will release her album on June 5, we’re very proud of her."

Romeo

Strange we have ESC 2021 dates before we have JESC dates for 2020. Unless covid has gone by august I dont think JESC will happen this year

Mainshow

Veteran
What a huge surprise! I'm really glad Germany will finally debut this year!

They are looking for 9 to 14 year-old talents.

Mainshow

Veteran
It's a reasonable decision to host it at a TV studio in Warsaw. I really do hope that JESC will take place this year. Maybe TVP can make Alicja perform "Empire" as well?

Realest

Hopefully we can mobilize enough Germans to massvote for our own Entry.

Mainshow

Veteran
If our entry is good, I will vote for it - I did voted for Poland in the last three years, though. I honestly thought they had the best entries - followed by Kazakhstan. It will be difficult to beat both of them!

EDC0708

So there are eleven countries signed up at the moment, we are waiting for news from:

Albania
Armenia
Australia
Belarus
Malta
North Macedonia
Portugal
Serbia
Wales

Germany has been confirmed to debut! https://junioreurovision.tv/story/germany-will-participate-at-junior-eurovision-2020
I think the puts Germany on the very small list of countries that have participated in all of the Eurovision events, I think Junior Eurovision was the only one they were missing

Top Bottom