Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

Krishoes

Do you remember her?

0909affd75d7009a15b37482950fcf33.png

You haven't seen the last of her... I promise ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
That kills me each time i read it. 😂😂😂

DanielLuis

Hey guys!
So I'm a little bit confused with the changes since the last time I played. To return and join the OP should I just send a PM to the worldvision account?

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Hey guys!
So I'm a little bit confused with the changes since the last time I played. To return and join the OP should I just send a PM to the worldvision account?
Whoa!! Talk about a Blast from the Past return!! xheat

(And yes, I'm still with Svealand after all these years. At this point I'm kind of part of the inventory.) :LOL:

Eulaliya

::swen is inviting you to vote in this folksy NF with Seth Lakeman: xcheer

Uto

Veteran

My post there might be interesting to anyone running NF's.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Not everyone might be aware of the recently created NF promotion thread, so I'll do some shameless promotion here as well, the old-fashioned way!

Svealand's '80s Cheesy Power Ballad Duet NF! xheat
Only two songs!

Come one, come all! xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Also jumping on the promotion bandwagon, just like our Kate Ryan NF for :be: in 123 we now have a 3-song Super Final vote live for the Eurodance vocalist Jessy.

All votes appreciated and welcome xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I've had a few PMs asking me to vote in NFs and instead of posting in each thread I will say here that I wont be able to vote in anymore NFs this edition. I'm feeling quite unwell atm and kinda busy.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Does anyone have a folder with all the countries/regions flags in that they could send me please? Trying to make a start on the banners but I'm missing a few I need :)

Ausesken

Does anyone have a folder with all the countries/regions flags in that they could send me please? Trying to make a start on the banners but I'm missing a few I need :)
I don't have all the flags either. Which ones do you need?

I think I'll make a folder in Drive with the flags and the WV logos so all the hosts can easily use them.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I don't have all the flags either. Which ones do you need?

I think I'll make a folder in Drive with the flags and the WV logos so all the hosts can easily use them.
It's primarily the region flags that I haven't got, I think I need Northeastern USA, Svealand, Seoul, Marmara, Pomerania and Kyushu (not sure which flag we're using). Thanks :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ausesken

It's primarily the region flags that I haven't got, I think I need Northeastern USA, Svealand, Seoul, Marmara, Pomerania and Kyushu (not sure which flag we're using). Thanks :mrgreen:
Worldvision resources folder

Let me know if the link works! And it would be great that we add the missing flags (Marmara and Kyushu), so if anyone of you have them, send them to me please :D

edit: I see Ashley has one flag for Kyushu. In the database there is another one, but I'll add it anyway.

Top Bottom