Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandt

The biggest bummer for me in this edition was that my number 1 didn't get any votes from :sm: jury at all because rest of the jury ranked poor Belgium really low :lol:

Petar

I knew we would be the only 12pts for Poland. Such shame!
Love this screenshot.
ebpURKt.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Amazing and well-deserved winner/Top 3!

Thank you for voting/taking part and hosting it! It really did feel like the real thing somehow!

esc87fan

An amazing show today and overall a fantastic event. :12: points to Trece and the rest of the organizers for such a well put-together contest

Way to go to all the spokespeople who had the courage to do their videos, it was really cool to start putting faces to the names of the people I've been part of this community with for over 7 years now

Finally, congratulations to Gjon and Team Switzerland, what a deserved victory! Stay safe, stay healthy, and let's continue to be ESCUnited towards 2021!

Steph, Head of Jury for Moldova

crashworld

Veteran
And before I go on a witch-hunt, thanks to the organizers for doing this! It's very much needed! Really appreciate it!
I am still buzzing from the hype.
And thanks to everyone who voted and took part in the jury (although I may not agree with most of you), but it's still FUN!
The voting presentation is PERFECT!! Love it! If my internet connection wasn't being a pain in the butt, the experience would have been more intense!!

NOW GIVE ME THE DETAILED JURY VOTES!!!!! #lol

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The biggest bummer for me in this edition was that my number 1 didn't get any votes from :sm: jury at all because rest of the jury ranked poor Belgium really low :lol:

you're not the only 1. Gabe didn't get Iceland, his 1st in the semi into the semi final votes, and then in the final neither hist 1st or 2nd, Netherlands & Iceland made our top 10. I know there are many others as well so you can relax knowing it wasn't just you. XD

B3stbeats

Congratulations to Switzerland! And also all the ESCUnited team for this.

Would be exciting hold the ESC 2021 Online (meh I was joking)

theditz83

Veteran
Congratulations to the whole team involved in putting together this amazing online show - it felt so real, and we really got our Eurovision fix thanks to your hard work and efforts!

Congratulations also to the amazing spokespeople - you did fab and it was so nice to see so many friendly faces! Thanks also to everyone for their kind words about my accent during the :uk: jury announcement - I'm always a little self-conscious of my voice, and you've given me a much needed boost during these uncertain times xlove

As for the results, I can't pretend that I'm happy to see such an unnatural lead at the end for a song that I still fail to connect with, but congrats to :ch: for gaining so many fans, you smashed it. Great to see my personal #1 :il: in the top 10 and also our (and my) jury #1 :no: finish strongly as well.

This was so much fun - thanks to all, you should be very proud and this once again just proves how amazing our community is to come together and share this special show! Much love xlove

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
lol i ranked gjon 26th in the year AND in yellow so his win is a bit disappointing. "Répondez-moi" feels like a song that many people claim to be good, but nobody actually enjoys. Listening to it is like sitting through a "this is how you songwrite" TED-Talk.

I think he makes for a mediocre winner, especially by a landslide, but at least the rest of the top... 6-7 was pretty good.

Everyone contributing to this did a great job, so major props to everyone ^_^ Don't think that conning Iceland out of their rightful win (which they would've gotten in Rotterdam, you know it, I know it) makes you any more edgy, babes, xoxo BorisBubbles.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
DONE. Can't believe xheat Without some minor moments all went as I imagined and somewhere even better. I tired my best to make the thing like real Eurovision and in the end it felt for me like that. Thanks for everyone who helped me with it and all people participated and those who sent their spokesperson videos, it was amazing! xheat

dogmeat

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ORGANIZING AND HOSTING THIS.

It felt so real. And since it was all of us voting and telling our votes, it was much more personal too. I really enjoyed it more than regular ESC. We should totally do this every year!

Amazing hosting, slick and professional! I know it must have been loads of work, so if you're ever around, the beer's on me!
And all of you spokespeople are so gorgeous xheart How come there are so many attractive people on this forum?

Top Bottom