Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
I am just performing my duties by listening to all the songs (not watchting the videos), and one song hit me like a train again. Now I need a break and some tissues.

Ezio

Veteran
I miss the times when the spokepersons had to announce all their points and sometimes had to start over, because they gave countries incorrect amount of points.

I only remember that happening once to the Bosnian spokesgirl in 2003.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I only remember that happening once to the Bosnian spokesgirl in 2003.

I remember it happened a few times. Sometimes they gave a country 4 points, when it should've got 5 points and the hosts had to interrupt :LOL:

Mainshow

Veteran
Just announcing the 12 points is one of the biggest mistakes in terms of Eurovision in recent times.
The magic of presenting the points just vanished away and it just seems so fast-paced and cold.
They should at least announce the Top 3. It creates some tension + the viewer has some time to look at the points from 1 to 7.

Krishoes

Didn't he appear in one of the live shows for a moment? Iirc he told his account got hacked, so is he in contact with any mod?

Anyway, I can volunteer for any jury to announce their points, if that should be the solution.

We hire you x12points Thank you so much

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
UK is 4/5 also as of last night. Greece beat us all to 1st but 2nd and 3rd is still open. 😏

Preuss

Sweden is performing third :eek:

has this anything with the semi results to do

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2/5 with mine soon to be added in 🇷🇴 xcheer I can already smell a clear last place in our jury voting haha

mauve

Veteran
Didn't he appear in one of the live shows for a moment? Iirc he told his account got hacked, so is he in contact with any mod?

Anyway, I can volunteer for any jury to announce their points, if that should be the solution.
We might come back to you in case that is okay. Our German Jury has problems. xblush

Top Bottom