13 🇮🇱 ISRAEL | 14 🇳🇴 NORWAY | 15 🇨🇾 CYPRUS | 16 🇭🇷 CROATIA

17 🇦🇿 AZERBAIJAN

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Zonne147

Nice and expected results, the one I'm going to miss the most is Cyprus but I was ready for a NQ.

Thank you so much for the show and for all the hard work. To all who have organized this - you were amazing and everything was fantastic, very good choices for the opening act and interval acts too

Sabrewulf238

Thank you very much to all the team behind this, it was amazing! I think it's the closest thing we are getting to the actual show. The only thing I missed were the postcards... Why not get so postcards from past years? Just a suggestion... :)

I get that.

Obviously it would have been a lot of extra work to make postcards but I kinda missed those "oh the postcards are on let me go to the toilet real quick" moments that happen during actual Eurovision. :p

(and of course the postcards themselves are nice to watch)

Mainshow

Veteran
The show was wonderful. Thank you for it. A lovely surprise to see our dashing Gabe at the end of it presenting the results xheart

Slovenia though. How dare you all. Also sad for my other 10/10 song in this semi, Macedonia, and Belarus I would have liked to have seen advance even if it was a hopeless wish. The results were so predictable. Kind of hoped for at least one surprise. We literally got none.

If it had been up to me, I would have made Slovenia, North Macedonia and Belarus qualify instead of X, X and X as well but I guess, these results were more realistic, so I don't complain about it ;)

ArnIus

We should definitely at least record an audio.
Yes! If you don't want to show your face/your identity then you can just record an audio like in the old days when the votes were revealed through telephone! (Although when I think about it makes me nervous 😆xheat)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Thank you for attending the live show. It was our first try to make live stream and YouTube blocks a bit spoiled the beginning, but then we moved to Twitch and after some settings were set up it worked perfectly (and thankfully didnt stop during results ahhah)
Thank you Mark @Marite for your help with Live streaming and that you didnt give up after all those troubles, If I was alone that would break me :LOL:

Thank you Ashley @AshleyWright for counting all the hundreds votes together, that's a lot of work!

Thank you Gabe @Gabe for appearing as a host during results!

I was working over the show and especially results video (when we started contest, i didnt have a doubt I should make it like this to make it closer to real Eurovision with all the suspense atmpshpere) for days so all these flops in the starts made me super nervous xcrazy Anyway, I am ready for SF2 in two days, videos will be in montage soon :sneaky:

And here are the results:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
If it had been up to me, I would have made Slovenia, North Macedonia and Belarus qualify instead of X, X and X as well but I guess, these results were more realistic, so I don't complain about it ;)

I'm pretty certain Slovenia would have taken a final spot at the real thing. It's something we'll never know of course but I honestly believe Voda would have been a dark horse (I felt it even before the well received revamp). It had all the markings of such an entry. It's meant to be performed live. As everyone's faves would have started crumbling during rehearsal week, Ana would have stepped up. It could have been a wow moment.

Uto

Veteran
I rank in the final now:

Can't wait for the 2nd semi! :D
This pretty much warrants disqualification. I would advise you to delete this immediately.

Rmetr0

Thank you very much for the show!!! I liked especially how realistic and exciting the results announcement was.
I watched it with my mom, like all the previous Eurovisions, so it felt completely like real xheart
Her favourites were: Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Romania, Norway, Cyprus just sayin' =D

Top Bottom