CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

FilipFromSweden

wish I was as invested in my uni work as I am in all this

Ezio

Veteran
Austrian jury result will be ready soon. Be very excited y'all.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Why SF1 has so much more posts? SF2 is slightly better imo!
As if we needed more proof that semifinal 1 is vastly superior by a gulf wider than that of Mexico, here's Citelis coming through with more receipts pleading in semifnal 1's favour xheart

Ezio

Veteran
I have just made up my juror's mind about Semifinal 2 songs and besides my Top 3, there is a strong bunch of songs that I didn't care for a lot so far. Austria would have been #11 in my list and not have qualified according to me.

Semifinal 1 has just one hit. That's it for me.

esc87fan

Moldovan jury update:

2 sets of rankings completed, waiting on the remaining 3 (as of 14:03 EDT)

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I am missing the votes of two jury members. I hope they are alive and well, otherwise I need more Austrian jurors.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I am missing the votes of two jury members. I hope they are alive and well, otherwise I need more Austrian jurors.
Did you contact them?
And dont be surprised, from experience some people vote in last moment just before ddl, doesnt matter voting is 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months

Ezio

Veteran
I certainly did but would I just wanna be safe and submit on time and bend my knees to fellow Austrians "Do you want to be my back up juror, then say yes, say yes, say yes."

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I certainly did but would I just wanna be safe and submit on time and bend my knees to fellow Austrians "Do you want to be my back up juror, then say yes, say yes, say yes."
Well its okay if you sumbit results with 4 members for example because some juries have 4 members from the start

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Set an internal deadline before the official deadline, and say you will submit the votes after this time whether they have voted or not. Should be alright then. In the UK jury our internal deadline is the 1st, a full 5 days before the official deadline.

Ezio

Veteran
Set an internal deadline before the official deadline, and say you will submit the votes after this time whether they have voted or not. Should be alright then. In the UK jury our internal deadline is the 1st, a full 5 days before the official deadline.

That's all set. Our deadline is the 31st of March, and we have 3 sets of votes already. I just have one jury member who is offline since a while. But I could submit as a party of four, so that's fine. I'd rather secure a fifth vote, e.g. from @Lindon, who did not apply.

Top Bottom