7 3.7%

6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

FilipFromSweden

Wait, so Anna won and Dotter came 2nd in the factual televote and The Mamas won through the app voting? How I wish we would go back to pure televoting....

Ofcourse the televote would look different if everyone in Sweden wasn't offered an app in which they could vote up to 5 times per act. Televote is probably used mostly for people who are too lazy to get the app or are confused by technology

Alaska49

goddddddd i am so angry at the swedish youth for being single-handedly responsible for anna bergendahl not winning melfest this year. GRETA THUNBERG NEEDS TO PERSONALLY ADDRESS THIS.

ayzelto

I still can't be objective. Dotter should be here. They are just the same, great singers with a generic Swedish song that hopefully won't be top 10. 5 points.

Mrm

Veteran
Goosh Russian comments are still flooding The Mamas' video and they are so positive, according to them we can expect 12 from Russia to Sweden with televoting...and now some of them write that one of Mamas - on the right, reminds of Whitney Houston.. :love: (y)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
For second year in a row, :se: entry sounds so :us:, do they want us to believe that soul is the new Swedish pop? Hmm... I personally like it enough, but it's not very high in my ranking. Somewhere around my #15... I gave it :6: points, perhaps it will grow on me.

Swedenvision

I wonder what SVT will do with Melodifestivalen 2021???

Should they do it just for "fun" and still send The Mamas with the same song or a new one?
Or invite The Mamas to compete again with a new song? But that would be so unfair to them.

Both options are bad in my opinion...
What to do??:(

Bellw

The Mamas shouldn’t have won Melfest at all. I will be very sad if they come back 2021. I hope Melfest 2021 will be held without them.

Swedenvision

Got my answer from Aftonbladet.

According to Björkman all the songs in ESC this year will be disqualified and the songs will NOT be vaild for next year.

So Melodifestivalen 2021 will be held as usual with a new winner.
I hope The Mamas will be invited to compete with an even better song at least.

FilipFromSweden

It's so idiotic of them if they decide that Melodifestivalen 2021 will just carry on as usual, because The Mamas are gonna get an extreme amount of support-votes no matter which song they have (as it should be)

Dessi

Got my answer from Aftonbladet.

According to Björkman all the songs in ESC this year will be disqualified and the songs will NOT be vaild for next year.

So Melodifestivalen 2021 will be held as usual with a new winner.
I hope The Mamas will be invited to compete with an even better song at least.

Well, that was what I thought. Cause there are ESC-rules about a song never been played to the public before and well... all songs has.

Sultana

"Since wiwibloggs is reporting on eurovision, i would like to learn whether its true the rumor that a certain country pushed the cancellation of the event because they have a huge problem with coronavirus cause they didnt take any measures when it was the right moment. Hint: this country didnt cancel its national final in a stadium."

read this
hmhmhmhmhm

Ezio

Veteran
Wow, so 2020 marks the second time that Sweden is not passing to the Grand Final :eek:

reginanoctis

Now I'm at least relieved Anna didn't win and miss out on her big redemption, she would have looked like the ultimate jinx instead! :eek:

Melodifestivalen is bigger than Eurovision in Sweden (the MF final in 2019 had 3,6 million viewers, the ESC final had 2,6), so I think they'll just carry on with Melodifestivalen 2021, business as usual, next year.

Top Bottom