Italy ITALY 2020 - Diodato - Fai rumore

How do you rate the song?

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Italy-scaled.jpg

Haverdge

Love this song.

Some of the lines in the song are especially meaningful given the recent developments in Italy.

"You make noise because I can't stand this unnatural silence between you and me".

Nemo89

How will the 3 min. version be like ?
Surely the same song that won Sanremo will remain but in a reduced version :geek: This is the difficulty that is prolonging Diodato's work xstars Every note and every moment of the song makes sense and is structurally balanced. Be careful! Some Eurofans are waiting for the right moment to say "Italy has ruined the song!"xshock1::poop:xpukexhug

Anyway, leaving aside that the video of Italy (if I'm not mistaken, made official also for the ESC) is among the most beautiful videos, nobody understood four important things xqueenbitch:

1) The song of Diodato conquers the heart slowly xgoddessxfaintxheartxrunhug. In Sanremo few would have thought that he would win but then he triumphed xshockEveryone understood that it was a beautiful song but only after the magic had it pervaded a large part of the public and the Italian jury xshock1:xheatxbow Fans of Gabbani and other songs are also proud that "Fai rumore" will represent Italy at ESC xclap

2) This song is the song that makes the most sense among European songs. I respect every song but this song, in addition to singing the melancholy of a lost love and breaking down the walls of incommunicability, has become an anthem in this period of "Coronavirus" xcry Many Eurofans have understood this and are getting scared xshock1:xhelp

3) "Fai rumore" among all the songs of the ESC is the one that does not have a standard melody :geek: Try singing "Fai rumore". It's difficult? xthink The strength of this song is the interpretation of Diodato mixed with a construction of the song out of the box (more oriented on emotion than on the standard musical structure xacademic). Technically it is excellent but, as for Gualazzi and Jazz music, few music connoisseurs and sincere admirers can understand it xviolinxclap

4) To win the ESC do not need the polls (the important thing is to be in the top 10 positions) but the staging on stage and the power of the song. "Fai rumore" is a song that delicately and vehemently expresses a stormy feeling. As happened in Sanremo, afterwards there were songs like "Andromeda", "Eden", "Viceversa" and so on, however beautiful, they were swept away by the stormy violence of the emotions xleft Many Eurofans have understood this and mainly fear the jury vote; although ... they should also be careful of the public vote xhelp
I do not care that Diodato wins the ESC (although I would like and rejoice xyaaay) but that the song was respected. Why to put, for example, twenty-seventh Italy in its ranking and shout to the masterpiece songs like "Uno" and Still Breathing"? This would also shake Mozart in the grave.xshock1:xwall

After answering your question I wanted to make a wider reflection. Mauve knows me xheart, I'm a good teacher! :geek:xrofl

Last edited:
  • Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

mauve

Veteran
Surely the same song that won Sanremo will remain but in a reduced version :geek: This is the difficulty that is prolonging Diodato's work xstars Every note and every moment of the song makes sense and is structurally balanced. Be careful! Some Eurofans are waiting for the right moment to say "Italy has ruined the song!"xshock1::poop:xpukexhug

Anyway, leaving aside that the video of Italy (if I'm not mistaken, made official also for the ESC) is among the most beautiful videos, nobody understood four important things xqueenbitch:

1) The song of Diodato conquers the heart slowly xgoddessxfaintxheartxrunhug. In Sanremo few would have thought that he would win but then he triumphed xshockEveryone understood that it was a beautiful song but only after the magic had it pervaded a large part of the public and the Italian jury xshock1:xheatxbow Fans of Gabbani and other songs are also proud that "Fai rumore" will represent Italy at ESC xclap

2) This song is the song that makes the most sense among European songs. I respect every song but this song, in addition to singing the melancholy of a lost love and breaking down the walls of incommunicability, has become an anthem in this period of "Coronavirus" xcry Many Eurofans have understood this and are getting scared xshock1:xhelp

3) "Fai rumore" among all the songs of the ESC is the one that does not have a standard melody :geek: Try singing "Fai rumore". It's difficult? xthink The strength of this song is the interpretation of Diodato mixed with a construction of the song out of the box (more oriented on emotion than on the standard musical structure xacademic). Technically it is excellent but, as for Gualazzi and Jazz music, few music connoisseurs and sincere admirers can understand it xviolinxclap

4) To win the ESC do not need the polls (the important thing is to be in the top 10 positions) but the staging on stage and the power of the song. "Fai rumore" is a song that delicately and vehemently expresses a stormy feeling. As happened in Sanremo, afterwards there were songs like "Andromeda", "Eden", "Viceversa" and so on, however beautiful, they were swept away by the stormy violence of the emotions xleft Many Eurofans have understood this and mainly fear the jury vote; although ... they should also be careful of the public vote xhelp
I do not care that Diodato wins the ESC (although I would like and rejoice xyaaay) but that the song was respected. Why to put, for example, twenty-seventh Italy in its ranking and to sing "Uno" and "Still Breathing" would also turn Mozart in the gravexshock1:xwall

After answering your question I wanted to make a wider reflection. Mauve knows me xheart, I'm a good teacher! :geek:xrofl

Sure I do know. But sometimes a good teacher should also answer with a brief sentence ...xqueenbitchBut then again ... who can resist you? xrunhug

Mrm

Veteran

I do not care that Diodato wins the ESC (although I would like and rejoice xyaaay) but that the song was respected. Why to put, for example, twenty-seventh Italy in its ranking and to sing "Uno" and "Still Breathing" would also turn Mozart in the gravexshock1:xwall

31 smileys, meeeeeeeh, Little Big mention word "Uno" 62 times.. xqueenbitch :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Nemo89

Sure I do know. But sometimes a good teacher should also answer with a brief sentence ...xqueenbitchBut then again ... who can resist you? xrunhug
What should I do, Mauve ?! xcryI have an analytical mind but a heart that pulsates with emotions xlove Yes, I could write in two words what I express with a hundred but where is the poetry? xheat The enveloping melody? xviolin I'm a bad teacher ... No! xshock1: I understand my calling! I am an actor! xcookie

Moment of concentration ...:nervous:

«To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?..." xviolin

Forgive me but I always like to joke :lol:xkiss

Nemo89

31 smileys, meeeeeeeh, Little Big mention word "Uno" 62 times.. xqueenbitch :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Little Big mentions "Uno" too many times because maybe he's advertising the famous Mattel card game xpokerface If Iceland has Netflix xqueenbitch, Russia has Mattel, Italy has "SHM - Swedish House Mafia" xpolice, Bulgaria has Disney xcheer ... who is behind Lithuania? Darth Vader's Death Star?xdiablo xbow:lol:

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
Maybe Little Big mentions "Uno" too many times because maybe he's advertising the famous Mattel card game xpokerface If Iceland has Netflix xqueenbitch, Russia has Mattel, Italy has "SHM - Swedish House Mafia" xpolice, Bulgaria has Disney xcheer ... who is behind Lithuania? Darth Vader's Death Star?xdiablo xbow:lol:
And The Mamas have..................................................... xcookie MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :mrgreen: :lol:

mauve

Veteran
What should I do, Mauve ?! xcryI have an analytical mind but a heart that pulsates with emotions xlove Yes, I could write in two words what I express with a hundred but where is the poetry? xheat The enveloping melody? xviolin I'm a bad teacher ... No! xshock1: I understand my calling! I am an actor! xcookie

Moment of concentration ...:nervous:

«To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?..." xviolin

Forgive me but I always like to joke :lol:xkiss
:eek: I didn't know we had a musical Shakespeare among us. :eek: A teacher with acting skills is something wonderful! Students couldn't wish for more. Oh - and do you know this song?

xlovexrollinglol

Nemo89

:eek: I didn't know we had a musical Shakespeare among us. :eek: A teacher with acting skills is something wonderful! Students couldn't wish for more. Oh - and do you know this song?

xlovexrollinglol
Mauve, you are the best! xbowYou should put your playlist on sale xmusic I know this song. How could I not have known this? xmetal

Never let me know your students or I'll blow up the party in your class xyesxdance2 A lesson based on healthy electric guitar! xmetal

Yes, I love to read and quote my friend Willy Shakexcookie:lol:

ayzelto

I like it a lot. Maybe it's not as competitive as previous Italian entries but it's very pleasant. I can't really see this in the top 10 in such a good year but we will see. 8 points.

mauve

Veteran
Mauve, you are the best! xbowYou should put your playlist on sale xmusic I know this song. How could I not have known this? xmetal

Never let me know your students or I'll blow up the party in your class xyesxdance2 A lesson based on healthy electric guitar! xmetal

Yes, I love to read and quote my friend Willy Shakexcookie:lol:
I was wondering: do you like Ultimo? I love his music since last year he appeared in Sanremo! My favorite songs are "Ti dedico il silenzio" and "Dove il mare finisce". :love:

Nemo89

I was wondering: do you like Ultimo? I love his music since last year he appeared in Sanremo! My favorite songs are "Ti dedico il silenzio" and "Dove il mare finisce". :love:
I really like Ultimo. I believed in him from the first moment I saw him compete in the "new proposals" section of Sanremo. Many did not think he could win but with his deep and sincere words he managed to win over the public. That said ... Ultimo is one of Fabrizio Moro's pupils ("Non mi avete fatto niente"). In 2019, Ultimo was overtaken by Mahmood because the latter brought a phenomenal sound but ... there were many controversies. For me, the choice of Mahmood (the most correct) to represent us at the ESC was made because Ultimo, as good as he is, would not have obtained the same sympathies that Mahmood conquered. The Eurofans would have attacked him bitterly.

However I love many Italian artists, one of the many that you got to know is Marco Mengoni (a great talent).

I dedicate you "Dove il mare finisce". I have to pay off the debt for the Van Halen song :love:xbow

Top Bottom